BY HUGGER MUGGER #62 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

The Hugger Mugger Tapas Original Sticky Yoga Mat sets the standard in yoga gear, and is ideal for yogis of all skill levels. Crafted of ultra-durable, nonslip fabric that's stickier and sturdier than knock-off mats, the original Tapas Yoga Mat is the longest lasting mat on the market, and a sound economical choice. Eco-friendly and safely phthalate-free, this yoga mat is also antimicrobial to keep your mat fresh and ready for another session. You can keep your mat clean with a simple wipe-down using a mild solution of dish soap and water. This yoga mat is proudly made in the USA. About Hugger Mugger Named for their supportive-yet-modest shorts of the same name, Hugger Mugger yoga is dedicated to innovation and improvement of products for yogis amateur and professional. Drawing on founder Sara Chambers's experience in the field of wordworking and materials, they now produce some of the most popular products in the industry: Hugger Mugger Shorts, the Tapas Sticky Mat, and the Hugger Mugger Yoga Strap. The practice of yoga is not a destination, it's a trip towards a healthier, happier life. Hugger Mugger sums it up with their motto, "Celebrate the Journey." Eco-friendly, phthalate free, and ultra-durable Nonslip, original sticky mat Antimicrobial for improved hygiene Dimensions: 68L x 24W x .125H inches Manufacturer's warranty included see more...

Destin P.
I love yoga and I'm actually about to start working towards becoming a RYT and I strongly suggest this mat. The Tapas mat has that slight sticky texture that helps keep it from slipping (which makes it a good choice for hot yoga) and it's a little thicker which is good for inversions and any poses that are a little hard on your body. A great efficient, easy to clean mat.
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This mat is well worth the price, it is slightly thicker than average, and super light, which means it travels and stores easily. The thing i love the most is that the mat is sticky and doesnt move, which is super useful for any yoga or pilates class.  The durability really makes it great to take to classes and travel with. It is also easy to clean and has a super cute design.
Claire F.
Really nice mat. Definitely made of quality materials and easy to carry since its so light. I do prefer a little thinker mat myself for handstands and long holds of poses with wrists supporting the body, so I usually use my Jade mat or my super thick Gaiam mat.
May B.
I love using this mat when doing my workouts & yoga. I always have confidence in it to stay out during my routines so I'm focused on my workout not what I'm working out on!! It's a nice mat for the price for sure
Courtney B.
I have been using a Hugger Mugger Tapas Ultra yoga mat off and on for nearly 10 years now, and the best part about it is that it seems to get stickier over time. I prefer the Ultra version over the regular Tapas mat because the Ultra is thicker and cushier. I dread the day when I have to replace my mat, but when I do, I have no doubt that I will buy another Tapas Ultra.
Rachel K.
Malverne, NY
This color is so pretty and it looks like such a comfy mat! would love to try.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Does this mat slide? How soft is it? Thank you.