BY HUGGER MUGGER

Brooklyn A.
Lithia, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! It has a nice cushion for your hands and and I really love the color of this one, I originally had an older one that didn't have enough cushion for my hands but this helped a lot. It's very important so that you don't hurt your wrist.
Hattie S.
Williamsport, PA
This yoga mat is perfect for the yogi(ini) who takes their yoga mat to class or just wants to move it out of the way. It rolls up very nicely and the grip is wonderful. Also, the cushion on it is perfect.
Ashley K.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really good mat. I have about 6 different ones & this is my favorite for sure. I think it has more to do with the color than the practicality because most mats are similar.
Giordana L.
Vestal, NY
Love the mat. It's very comfortable and I like the padding it had. The only downfall is it's not very rubbery so it wouldn't be good for hot yoga. You would be slipping and sliding everywhere once you start to sweat
esmeralda l.
Great for yoga and other exercises that you may do on a daily basis. And it works great for sitting on if you do t want to sit right on the ground.
Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great mat! I am a huge fan of the sunset coloring on this mat it is really pretty. One of my favorite mats to take to yoga class.
Lauren B.
Love the color options of this yoga mat! It conveniently rolls up and is comfortable to do yoga on as well!
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
Great for yoga and I even like the color of this one. They are even good for wrapping things in.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
Awesome product. It is great for yoga and is very comfortable. It is very pretty and colorful.
Georgia J.
UK
I have this mat in pink and another one in purple, they are a great material and actually make yoga fun.
Khamaya  S.
Lithonia, GA
How big is the mat?
Kayla S.
Is it comfortable?
Jenn T.
Where can I find this product?
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
it's soft? They have other colors? It is costly?
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Where CAN I find this product?