BY HUGGER MUGGER

Shop for Yoga and Pilates from HealthyLivingEquipment.com! An essential item for any yogi's kit the Hugger Mugger 8 ft. Cotton Cinch Yoga Strap is crafted of ultra-durable cotton webbing that's easily adjustable and secure; perfect for long-lasting regular use. The cinch buckle is lightweight which is ideal for yogis on the go and teachers who transport gear regularly. The most popular yoga strap on the market the versatile Hugger Mugger Yoga Strap can be used in various supported positions for yogis of all skill levels. About Hugger MuggerNamed for their supportive-yet-modest shorts of the same name Hugger Mugger yoga is dedicated to innovation and improvement of products for yogis amateur and professional. Drawing on founder Sara Chambers's experience in the field of wordworking and materials they now produce some of the most popular products in the industry: Hugger Mugger Shorts the Tapas Sticky Mat and the Hugger Mugger Yoga Strap. The practice of yoga is not a destination it's a trip towards a healthier happier life. Hugger Mugger sums it up with their motto "Celebrate the Journey. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Courtney B.
I have been using my Hugger Mugger strap in natural color for nearly 10 years, off and on. It's great for modifications if you're a beginning yogi who might not be bendy enough for a full pose, and it's also great to use as an impromptu shoulder strap for your mat when you don't want to use a bag. I also appreciate how easy it is to wash.
Eve Y.
Bluffton, SC
I'm going on the one thing that is the only one I want for my life lol I can't even look how sad I was today said that it's a Christmas gift from a uncle
Natalia L.
Arlington Hts , IL
I don't do yoga but if I ever did I think I would have to try theses. The concept looks confusing but you probably get the hang of it after a while. I know yoga is good for you so definitely try this if you ever get into it.
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
Wow las buscare ahora que voy a empezar a hacer ejercicios veo los buenos comentarios..
Hannah C.
Wasilla, AK
Hugger Mugger is a great yoga brand for all of your yoga prop needs. I prefer the ten foot strap for the extra length but the strap is still the same and a very high, durable quality. I like how the strap is a little thicker than other brands. I've never had any issues or tears.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
I've Tried yo ja and I tried these in class and it's really useful I truly enjoyed using these during class.
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Got this as a Christmas gift as I've recently gotten into yoga. I love the price and that these are so portable and easy to store in my gym bad. The color is not my dièse choice, but these get the job done.
jennifer d.
Works well at toning and tightening the muscles and you do feel the burn.Use this for the legs and arms!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Where can I buy this?
Natasha S.
penhold, Alberta
Wtf is this
Marisela O.
Where can I I find this at?
Tori A.
Churchville , PA
are these expensive?
Jayel K.
Foodie Expert
Where can I find this.???