BY HUFFY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This women's Huffy Sportsman 700c cruiser bike has vintage inspiration with modern performance. PRODUCT FEATURES Rear rack for extra storage Premium spring saddle with dual-density foam padding Low-maintenance one-speed and coaster-brake drive train Heavy-duty flared fenders with fitted braces Retro whitewall road tires Durable steel frame and fork Ergonomically-designed grips PRODUCT DETAILS 27.5" wheels Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs. Ages 12 years & up Assembly required Model no. 26775 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Cayli S.
Reno, TX
My husband bought me this bike for my birthday last year. I've rode it pretty frequently for about a year now. I've never had any issues with my bike. We ever installed a child's seat for my son and it still rides perfectly. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good cruiser bike.