SportsBikes & CyclingHuffy
Nel Lusso Women'S Cruiser Bike, 26-Inch

Huffy Nel Lusso Women'S Cruiser Bike, 26-Inch

by Huffy

So comfortable to ride, so many features - one enjoyable bike to ride! Perfect Fit Frame The most comfortable bike you'll ever ride! Huffy's Perfect Fit frame has a more

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Huffy Nel Lusso Women'S Cruiser Bike, 26-Inch!
Staci B.
Spruce Pine, NC
Huffy Nel Lusso Women'S Cruiser Bike, 26-Inch uploaded by Staci B.
This bike is so pretty. It's exactly what my 11 year old wanted for her birthday. The color is even more beautiful in person. We all like the extra items like the basket and cargo rack. It was fairly easy to assemble and came with instructions and a tool we needed (allen wrench). The metal has a good strength and thickness to it. Great quality for the price, I’m looking into getting one for myself now!
Ana G.
New Castle, DE
The color is even more beautiful than the picture and the ride is so smooth. I love all the details right down to the basket and cup holder. When I wheeled it through Walmart after they assembled it for free you should have seen the people look and smile. I highly recommend this bike to all who love a great bike ride with comfort and a lot of quality behind the Huffy name!
Maryanne D.
Cheltenham, PA
Very nice bike to cruise around the beach area! The basket detail is very useful for when I make short stops to the market!
Maeva N.
Minneapolis, MN
Huffy Nel Lusso Women'S Cruiser Bike, 26-Inch uploaded by Maeva N.
I loove this bike so much. Everytime I take out, I get SO many compliments on how beautiful it is. This bike has no gears, which is a pro and a con. I’d love for it to have gears, especially when going up a hill, but I love the bike in general. I’ve had mine for at least 4 years now.
Sophia C.
Wilmington, DE
Rides smooth tires are nice material.there is a basket you could hold belongings in. Amazing beach cruiser.
Valarie S.
Eagle, ID
I love this bicycle. I wanted one that was not too big but didn’t feel like I was an adult riding a kids bicycle. I’m only 5’2” and this one fit me perfecting.
Karina R.
Rosedale, NY
I recently bought this bike after it was sold out for months! I first saw this bike at my local Walmart a few years ago and fell in love. I absolutely love it 😍. I’d def. recommend this bike to others!
Paola L.
Summerville, SC
one of the best bicycles I have been able to use, I really liked this gift that my dad gave me, it is comfortable and very cute

Looking for your answer?