Huffy Dual Electronic Basketball Game

by Huffy

They shoot! They score! The huffy dual electronic basketball game gives kids the fun, safe way to shoot hoops indoors. Provides electronic scoring for 1 or 2 players and a game timer that counts down in 3 different intervals with sound. Comes with 6 mini basketballs, pump and all assembly tool.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Huffy Dual Electronic Basketball Game!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoSpokane, WA
We decided to put together an area for my son and his buddies to play there video games and hang out! Well this game set up was a nice addition because they really enjoy that’s its as close to an arcade version as you can get so they have a lot of fun with it😊
5 years ago
Absolutely love this products me and my friends play and have a great time! i am so happy i made this purchase because it has not only been great but made me and my friends closer.
2 years agoSpringfield, MO
This is a great game for older kids and adults. We had one set up in our garage when I was growing up and we always had allow the neighborhood kids over to play
4 years agoGeorgetown, KY
These are fun. The perfect game to pass the time with a friend. Get a little competition going and this can keep you busy for a while. I enjoy this.
4 years ago
Love this! I know it's suppose to be for the younger ones but really I just love this game. Must have in a household who has teens and younger.
2 years ago
This is great for kids in the garage they play for hours. My nieces and nephews love to play with it. They do tournaments
4 years ago
I love this! It is a great game to play with my siblings or parents. Sometimes things can get a bit competitive.
2 years agoYoungstown
A great thing to have on a rainy day to help keep the kids busy and get rid of that energy. Really durable too.
3 years agoRiver Falls, WI
We had one of these in our youth group for years. So fun and great game for competitive teens!
4 years agoCarthage
This is great to play in your own or with a friend/sibling. The price is pretty decent as well