Huffy Corp. Spiderman 16" Bike

BY HUFFY CORP.

*Steel frame and fork *Frame and fender webbing any superhero will love *Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man handlbar shield with integrated bashguards completes the total look *Clear grips show graphics underneath *Padded seat with graphics *16" x 2.125" Sidewalk tires *Training wheels for added stability see more...

Huffy Corp. Spiderman 16" Bike
Chasity M.
Tuscumbia, AL
I brought this bike for my son for Christmas! I haven't given it to him yet. However, it looks like it will last and it isn't too heavy or too light! Our little man is all about Superheros right now so he is going to love it! Also, I really liked the price on it! Look forward to his face on Christmas morning!
If your child knows how to ride a bike really well I would recommend this. Do not use this as a training bike, the pedals are a little hard to push and you will find a frustrated child and frustrated parent. But, if your child knows how to ride a bike, it would work great. The design is cool for the spiderman lovers