BY HUFFY CORP.

Build a More Comfortable Exercise Routine with the 26 Inch Women's Cruiser BikeA Golden Wheel Upland 26 Inch Women's Cruiser Bike is your ticket to a stylish way of getting around town. Whether it's a trip to the corner store or the latest addition to your exercise routine, you'll look great on this street rider. If your goal is increasing physical activity on paved surfaces or just getting there more efficiently, this cruiser bicycle is the choice for you! The 26 Inch Women's Cruiser Bike lends itself to maximum efficiency with large diameter wheels. This bicycle also supports comfort and longer rides by promoting an upright posture with the use of gently curving handlebars. It makes a great choice for anyone looking to enjoy a slightly more strenuous form of cardiovascular exercise than walking without the back and hip fatigue often associated with cycling. This bike's classic frame design, rich red color and features to enhance comfort are sure to keep you looking your best on the road. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sammy S.
Fort Myers , FL
My fiancé got me this bike as an early Christmas present and I absolutely love it! I needed a new bike because I ride a bike to work everyday. This bike rides super smooth. The bike seat is comfortable, I love the cup holder, the cellphone holder, and the little basket. I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves beach cruisers or just someone who loves to ride bikes!
Emily M.
Crown City, OH
Huffy Cruiser Bike! I got this bike for my birthday & I love it! It's seriously SO CUTE! When I first seen it, I thought it was not very cute, but it totally grew on me! It's so retro! It rides really smooth, the seat is so comfy & I guarantee nobody else has this bike in my town! It's perfect for cruising around town or you can take it to the beach too. My favorite part is the holder for my cell phone! & I love the basket too! It's just a really amazing bike! 🍌💛😍
Ashley D.
I started using this to just ride around and get some errands done and I love it. Really smooth and comfortable ride. Perfect for riding on the beach boardwalk!
Santanna W.
Charleston , SC
I am absolutely in love with this bike! It's beautiful and rides like a charm.😍
Lorraine R.
I buyed this bike at 2015. It is so comfortable and easy to manage. Huffy prices are very accessible.
Joanna P.
Im 5 ft 5in. Would this be the right size?
Lorraine R.
I am looking for the seat and saddles for this bike. Anyone knows where I can find it?