Huffington Post

The destination for news, blogs and original content offering coverage of US politics, entertainment, style, world news, technology and comedy.

Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love all the articles on Huffington Post. I was so thrilled when I found out that they had an app. There is always interesting articles and you never run out of material to check out, as they are constantly posting new ones! I definitely recommend this app, if you love reading articles and finding out what is goin' on around the world (and in people's minds).
Ayana F.
Shaker Hts, OH
The HuffPo is my go to news source and the app keeps me informed on-the-go. The app provides me with access to every section of the HuffPo; I can share, email, or message links, to stories as well as comment on them using my FB account. Also, the latest feature of giving me a heads up by alerting me to important breaking news stories is great!
Timothy T.
Utica, MI
Huffington Post app works really well on android platforms. It brings in the news from the website with little to no issues and is very user friendly. The only one issue is that it shows there are updates or new feeds but they do not always show up when you hit the refresh button. I really love that this application does not crash like others and I am able to read news fast with out to many junk or brain candy news stories.
Tiffany C.
Huffington Post is the only news app that I read. Their articles are posted fairly quickly after information is released. They have a wide variety of pages for everyone's interests and concerns. They do post a lot of "corrections" but that may just be their source's fault.
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
I hate this app. I love Huffington Post, but this app is laggy. It lags out my phone when it's open. I've updated the software on my phone,thinking that was the problem. It did nothing. Fix whatever bugs it may have,then maybe I'll enjoy it.
Briana W.
Techie Expert Level 2
Great to keep you up-to-date on current events, thought provoking, and great articles. So many different topics covered there is definitely something that will be best suited for people from all walks of life.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
I love huffington post. Such a good place to get news. But it's probably good to get multiple sources, not just huffington post. I love it though and often share articles from here. Reliable journalism.
Erin R.
This website has something to suit anyone young AND OLD fun reading material. the app is a extension of what u can read on the actual website and unlike tmz and perezhilton.com.a great app news reseource
Daisy G.
Phoenix, AZ
Quick and easy app that updates me with the most current news! I like that I can read what I want when I want and don't have to sit through hours of TV news to hear what I'm interested in
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
I love the variety of news covered by the Huffington Post. This app helps me stay up to date on the latest news, fashion, blogs, etc. They are always posting new material and it's mostly very interesting and pertinent to everyday life.