Hudson Whiskey Short Stack

by Hudson Whiskey

In the city that never sleeps, the diner is an institution. Short Stack is our toast to those late-night haunts, and the characters that inhabit them. Distilled from hearty New York rye, mellowed in American oak, then finished in Vermont maple syrup barrels. Consider this our blue plate special.

Anybody try Hudson Whiskey? I can say is a good one
Start your review of Hudson Whiskey Short Stack!
Danielle  P.
Atascadero, CA
Hudson Whiskey Short Stack uploaded by Danielle  P.
I'm a whiskey fan . it's one of the few liquors I can drink straight. I've always loved the smell and taste so of course I'm excited to try Hudson whiskey. it smells great when you first open it. can smell the sweet maple smell with a nice whiskey breath . overall flavor is nice ! honestly a greatly great rye whiskey. not super sweet but good flavor for a straight drink and of course would be great with a mix . overall its a great whiskey
Sara R.
Hudson Whiskey Short Stack uploaded by Sara R.
The Short Stack from Hudson Whiskey NY is absolutely yummy! It's a smooth sipping whiskey (although it mixes well with cola!) with no bite that has a lovely distinct maple syrup aftertaste. The price feels right and I'll overall incredibly happy with this liquor. definitely recommend!
Danielle S.
Hudson Whiskey Short Stack uploaded by Danielle S.
The first drink we made with Hudson Valley Whiskey was, appropriately, a Manhattan. It was excellent and the rye paired quite well with a cherry garnish. It will be a staple for cocktail parties, and we will recommend it to our guests. The bottle’s design is also quite pleasing, with its understated nature.
Louise S.
Hesperia, CA
Hudson Whiskey Short Stack uploaded by Louise S.
This whiskey is definitely not for the faint of heart but neither is New York. Go figure! Anyways, this whiskey has a hint of flavor and a scent of the maple barrels that it was made in at the end of it being made which makes it very warm. It is definitely a strong whiskey. I tried it on the rocks but it just was too strong for my liking. I am going to give it a second shot and try it in a cocktail this next time. I was not disappointed in this whiskey though.
Courtney G.
Castro Valley, CA
Hudson Whiskey Short Stack uploaded by Courtney G.
Pleasant smell that’s not too harsh. Caramel and oak notes. Sweet body and smooth finish. Overall would recommend even for those who don’t normally drink bourbon.
Stephanie N.
Sunnyside, NY
Hudson Whiskey Short Stack uploaded by Stephanie N.
This specialized rye whiskey is smooth and complex. The maple syrup is great on the mouth. I highly recommended this product. I also love that it’s a New York local.
Amanda G.
Hanover Park, IL
Hudson Whiskey Short Stack uploaded by Amanda G.
im normally not a whiskey gal, since it can be somewhat harsh and stringent - but not this one! hudson whiskey may have changed my mind! this whiskey was so smooth with no harsh burn afterwards. it was a little bit hard to figure out how to open the bottle with the wax top at first, but im very glad i did because it made the BEST old fashioneds! i would totally recommend hudson whiskey to my friends and i will be picking up another bottle soon!
Ashley-Lauren D.
Yucca Valley, CA
Hudson Whiskey Short Stack uploaded by Ashley-Lauren D.
Hudson Whiskey - Aromatics are good. Smells like charred oak with a rye/maple backing. Shot straight and neat. Smooth going down, easy to drink, very different finish than expected. Flavor of maple lasted well after consumed. Overall good tasting Whiskey. Hubs liked it and reviewed!
Dominique C.
Santa Cruz, CA
Hudson Whiskey Short Stack uploaded by Dominique C.
Hudson Whiskey Short Stack uploaded by Dominique C.
I gotta honest opinion, a cashback opportunity from Hudson & Influenster, and some tasty whiskey in between. I won! I enjoy a good whiskey sour or old fashion (of course, after finishing a gallon of H2O😆). Occasionally, I’ll sip on my boyfriend’s vieux carré (it’s fantastic if you haven’t had one). Here’s to good #HudsonWhiskey served with a Short Stack 🥞.
Carolyn S.
Gurnee, IL
Hudson Whiskey Short Stack uploaded by Carolyn S.
I typically like whiskey and thought I’d try this version (finished in maple syrup barrels) for something different. I had thought the maple finish would be subtle but really it’s quite strong and a bit overpowering for me. I’m not sure I’ll be able to finish the whole bottle, which is a shame since it was pretty pricey, even with the discount! The bottle is stunning though... just wishing I had tried another variety.