BY HUDSON

Features: -Provides comfort and relaxation. -Helps for a range of ailments including: Prolonged bed rest, respiratory ailments, leg, ankle or foot discomfort. -For head, back or leg elevation. -Eliminates the need to stack or prop pillows. -Removable. see more...

Patricia W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had to buy one after my first heart attack. It's the best thing I buy I slept very well with this wedge.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I personally love this pillow! It helped with my sore back at night and I'm so glad I night it.