BY HUDSON SOFT

Nina K.
Jackson, MI
A classic! I love playing this with friends and getting so angry when chomp chain gets you. It's a race to get as many stars as you can to win and oh so much fun.
Sarah M.
These old school Nintendo games are great! I have an emulator on my computer that allows me to play them. I didn't have the chance to have all these games and systems when they first came out so it's almost like it's opened up this whole new world for me! I love this game. Easy to play, fun with a group of friends, and so addicting!
De B.
It is an expensive game but most of the good ones or famous games are. My family is addicted to this game. There is a lot you can do and we can easily play it for hours if I let myself. I never get bored with this game. It has many different mini games too. It is so much fun. My son plays it with his friends all the time. It's just like playing a board game but in a video format and more fun. It brings out the competitive side of me when I play it but I always have fun no matter what.
Danika C.
Orlando, FL
Everyone loves Mario Party. It may start wars, but it's fun before the fighting begins. I would play this game for hours. This is the best Mario Party of them all too. The mini games are the highlight of this game. Honestly we just play those sometimes and don't worry about the rest of the game.
Dookies G.
Medford, NJ
One of my favorite Mario parties. Also a very hard game to come by these days. Must be due to the sheer awesomeness and high demand. I wish I could get my hands on a copy at my current age. Born a neck beard I'll die a neck beard as long as this game exists.
Julia E.
Omg! I remember this! It is super fun! All the worlds I guess you can say are great. There is a good selection of mini games, characters, and of the main game. I seriously miss my game cube, if they still exist and you have one, get this game!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
One of the best Mario Party games (3 is my favorite) and I'm so glad they continue to make them. It's the original "sleepover game" that everyone can enjoy playing. The mini games are quick and fun and great for all ages
Nick G.
Denver, CO
Grew up playing all the Mario Party Games, I like that they are a board game style with quirky mini games. I showed this game to and played with some younger family member and they love them.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
A quien no le encanta Mario Party jaja. Son aseguradas muchas horas de diversión, eso si es un juego un poco costoso, pero verdaderamente entretenido, y eso que no soy fan de los video juegos!
Amber V.
This game is amazingly fun. It rings true to the other games that have came before it, while still keeping true to what the game has always been. It might be new, improved, and a bit 'flashier' than the games before it - but that fact doesn't make it seem foreign.
kelly m.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Who is your fav character
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Does anyone think that Luigi can run faster?
Crystalina C.
Where can I find all Mario parties?