BY HUDSON MEDICAL

"Provides Comfort And Relaxation For Individuals Suffering From: Prolonged Bed Rest Respitory Ailments Leg, Ankle Or Foot Discomfort Removable Zippered Cotton Cover For Any Patient Requiring Head, Back Or Leg Elevation Eliminates The Need To Stack Or Prop Pillows Measures 12"" X 22"" X 22""" see more...

Paulette T.
Deridder, LA
This worked very well for my mom when she was having difficulty laying flat. We trimmed it up a bit to fit her specific needs. It made her recovery time so much better.
Savannah M.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is great when your mattress is so faraway from the headboard. I never lose my remote anymore lol
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I love my Hudson Medical Universal Bed Wedge, I use it for when my back is really bad. I also use it for when my legs are bad & swollen. I've had mine now for a few years. It's the greatest!! I highly recommend this Hudson Medical Universal Bed Wedge, especially for someone who has leg & back problems.