Huda Beauty Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub

Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub is a gentle, yet powerful exfoliating scrub infused with a combination of pineapple and papaya enzymes, BHAs and AHAs that leave the skin with a healthy glow.

Tried and tested by Huda herself, this three-in-one revolutionary scrub reveals smooth, radiant and glowing skin in seconds. Thanks to its unique combination of fruit extracts, acids, and soft exfoliants, this scrub promises long-lasting results in just 10 days.

The lightweight, milky texture gently buffs away dead skin cells and impurities for immediate results that also makes the perfect canvas for seamless makeup application.

“True beauty begins with the skin, which is why I wanted to launch my skincare line, WISHFUL, with Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub, a skin-changing exfoliator with glowing results” – Huda Kattan

Has anyone used this revolution skincare version of the YoGlow scrub? I love YoGlow but wondered if it was a good dupe?
IS THIS PRODUCT ALLOWED FOR 13 YEAR OLD GIRLS WITHOUT ANY SKIN ISSUES?
It this good for people who have eczema On their face?
Start your review of Huda Beauty Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
khushboo P.
Love love Yo Glow!! Leaves my skin feeling so darn smooth and clean! The product has small granules, upon rubbing on skin. It clumps up lifting away dirt and gunk from pores. Leaving a more soft/radiant skin! Love using this. I thought the price was a bit high at first. But the tube is lasting me quite a bit. Making it worth it. Plus the results are great too. Definitely would purchase again when I'm out! Huda Beauty Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub
Raghdah A.
W Springfield, MA
Huda Beauty Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Raghdah A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Not impressed at all. I didn’t notice a change in my skin after using several times. I still have the full product just sitting on my counter because my drugstore exfoliator is more effective. Also very overpriced for the amount of product.
Sarah A.
Lackawanna, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
That's honestly one of the best skin care treatment I do ever day to have a very fresh skin with no acne specially after makeup because it basically takes all products that left in your skin and wash it off I'm honestly a fan of this product I highly recommend it for everyone who uses makeup
Holly W.
Huda Beauty Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Holly W.
Huda Beauty Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Holly W.
I am absolutely in love with this enzyme scrub! With just a small drop of this delightfully pineapple scented serum, I can remove oodles of tough grime and dead skin cells! I take a small drop on my palms and begin to massage it into my skin with my fingertips. Almost immediately it begins to “pill” as dead skin cells collect, ready to be rinsed away. I continue this until there’s no more pilling. My skin has never looked more radiant, illuminated, soft and hydrated. I’ve never been big on cleansers of any type - always been a regular soap and water girl, but this stuff. Many, this fabulous Yo Glow by Huda has changed my mind. No more wishful thinking...Wishful has made my skincare dreams come true![product:wishful-yo-glow-facial-enzyme-scrub-338-oz/-100-ml]
Samantha K.
Piketon, OH
1,062 reviews
Huda Beauty Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Samantha K.
My review of the wishful yoglow cleanser. (Sorry its a long review) First, I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I want to give an honest review being I received this complimentary of influenster. Okay When I first received this product I was excited because it was something new and my skin has been super dry from this dry, dreary winter this year. My skin needed some rescuing for sure. So when I finally got this in I was definitely eager to try it out and get it on my face and hope for good results. So my first application of trying I did like how this didn't have a strong perfume scent, which is a huge plus for me, It had a nice gentle exfoliation which is another plus, because too harsh of exfoliation can damage the skin. A little goes a long way which is nice being that this is an expensive cleanser for the amount you get. The cleanser washed off fairly easy. I did notice that during the process of doing circular motions while cleansing the face it balled up into this jelly like substance and would fall off of my face into the sink I was standing in front of which was a little odd. I wasn't sure what it was that was causing it to do that, but I'm assuming it was a part of the process. So after I washed it off, my face actually felt clean and gave it a more glowy look to my skin, and it didn't cause my skin to feel tight either like some cleansers do. Everything sounds great so far right? Well this is where it turned bad really quick. I went to bed that night woke up next day and face seemed fine so I thought hey this isn't to bad, the second day after using this product my face broke out horribly, I'm talking bad multiple breakouts all over my forehead,chin and around my mouth area. I was so upset and decided to discontinue the use of this product. I have no idea what happened or what in this product caused my face to break out this bad. I have combination skin and have never had an issue like this before with other facial cleansers. So my advice is test on small area before doing your whole face make sure your skin can handle this. I am still trying to recover my skin from this.
Lavoni Z.
Jamaica, NY
Huda Beauty Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Lavoni Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
This scrub & moisturizer is [product:wishful-clean-genie-makeup-removing-cleansing-balm-353-oz/-100-g]an absolute must-have!! Honestly my new holy grail skincare product! After just one use I noticed a substantial difference in my skin! Pores were instantly minimised and my complexion looks so much brighter, cleaner and radiant!! My face always feels so thoroughly cleansed after using this product. I’ve been using for a couple of months, three times a week and I’m delighted with the results! Definitely going to repurchase once I run out! Fantastic scrub!! Highly recommend to everyoneHuda Beauty Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Huda Beauty Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Shakeria D.
i enjoy the smell and the feeling of it on my skin and how it had my skin super soft and clean after just one wash i definitely recommend this to others And i am thankful for @influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Huda Beauty Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Macee K.
I was so excited to get this in the wishful skin #voxbox I was a little scared of the enzyme portion of the scrub when I was looking at the product and it’s ingredients because my skin is a little sensitive. I have weird combo skin that is pretty susceptible to the atmosphere I’m in. In the winter where I live it gets incredibly dry and I end up with a lot of dead skin that needs to be scrubbed off regularly and I generally use a rougher grit product like a coffee scrub with coconut oil in it to get it all off. This scrub has a fine gentle grit to it and it takes the dead skin off just as well as the other harsher scrubs I use. I love that because I’m not worrying about the scrub being too harsh and damaging my skin. It does have a scent to it. It is very light and a hint tropical. It’s very relaxing and reminds me of a spa atmosphere when I use it. I feel like the tube will last me a pretty long time, probably in the three months range (I did say I have to exfoliate on the reg.) Combined with the longevity, the results and the ingredients, I would say this product is worth the retail price of $39. However I am still in a place in my life where I will try to pick it up on a sale anyway. I will definitely be getting more of this product once it launches though. I’m excited to see what else she comes out with. Again I did receive this product for free from @Influenster for review purposes. That doesn’t change how I feel about the product.
Mari A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this exfoliator, it clarifies your face and does not scratch your face like others, you can use it to exfoliate your lips and leave them super
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
Huda Beauty Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Eli R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Me gusto apenas empiezo a usarlo pero parece que es buen producto ojalá me siga funcionando 😍😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ani K.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 10 mois
Huda Beauty Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub ? Does it worth the price?
Ana G. il y a 6 mois
Its worth the price to me! But it has to so if your skin is strong enough and if you tolerate heavily scented products