HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer

Launching our new full coverage creamy concealer, armed with skincare actives and a cooling zamac tip.

Available in 20 creamy, high-coverage shades ranging from fair to rich.

Inspired by the hustlers and those who do the most, Huda set out to create a multitasking formula that go-getters could trust to work as hard as they do. Developed with tired eyes and long nights in mind, the formula works to disguise the appearance of dark circles, redness, hyperpigmentation, age spots, and discoloration with a beautiful luminous-matte finish.

The creamy formula is infused with Green Tea, known to erase signs of discoloration and stress, while also protecting the skin against external hazards and discoloration. Carefully considering the fragility of the under-eye skin, Huda Beauty added Jericho Rose extract for its soothing and moisturizing properties, known to promote cellular regeneration as you wear. Employing cutting edge skin technology, Overachiever is enriched with long-wearing polymers which fuse to the skin, giving you water-resistant, transfer-free coverage all day long.

Hey Makeup Lovers ! II Wanna Try This Concealer But First I Would Love To Know If This Product Dry Quickly Or Is More Creamy ?
How good is this when it comes to creasing?
Start your review of HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer!
Product Highlights
Talk about a concealer. This is awesome. Full coverage and easy to blend. So many shades too and easy to matchin reviews
Georgiana V.
Kissimmee FL
HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer uploaded by Georgiana V.
Review for: Cookie Dough, Nougat
I have adult hormonal acne abs with my acne comes Acne scoring which also leads to lots of hyperpigmentation. This product has been the holy Grail for me as far as allowing me to feel as if I may actually look flawless. And it allows me to have confidence level that I want that I look for. When I'm using it I have found ways where it does not make me look cakey I just have to make sure that I am always moisturise under My primer prior to concealing.
Patrycja D.
Falls Church, VA
HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer uploaded by Patrycja D.
Review for: Marshmallow
I love this concealer. It is my absolute favorite! Packaging is great (you can squeeze all the product when you have just a little left). It is definitely long lasting and I constantly keep buying it. Never found a better product to contour my face or cover imperfections!
shakeeta H.
Philadelphia, PA
HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer uploaded by shakeeta H.
Review for: Peanut Butter
This concealer is so good it's amazing it's definitely a full coverage concealer very long lasting along with the powder it sets so beautifully I highly recommend the foundation the powder and the concealer are all good products you will not be disappointed I will definitely be buying these products again HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer
Loli G.
Santa Ana, CA
HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer uploaded by Loli G.
Review for: Cotton Candy
I use this every day. Even if I don’t use makeup all over my face, this is enough to get those red spots here and there. It lasts all day and makes me feel confident. I carry it in my purse every where I go. Definitely recommend it.
Valerie C.
SATX
HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer uploaded by Valerie C.
Review for: Meringue
I highly recommend this concealer! It has high in pigment and it’s long-wearing. It completely blurred my under eye making it look flawless and smooth. Very little product goes a long way, I prefer to use my concealer brush with it! Works amazing!
Michaela P.
Crescent, PA
HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer uploaded by Michaela P.
Review for: Marshmallow
WOW. This stuff is amazing! I usually use the Too Faced Born This Way conceals but I’ll officially be switching to this! It covers every little flaw I put it up against and blends beautifully! Highly recommend!
Namrata P.
Revere, MA
HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer uploaded by Namrata P.
Purchased at: Sephora
IG : Namrata P. YT : Namrata Palit One of the best concealers I’ve tried so far. Has the maximum coverage with wide range of shades. It blends easily even with finger tips. A tiny bit goes a long way. But after few months of using it starts drying. Now I apply it on one side and blend then go ahead with the other side, otherwise it takes lil more blending time . But overall a great product 👌🏽HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer
Lilli R.
HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer uploaded by Lilli R.
Review for: Coconut Flakes
I love this concealer it’s full coverage but not drying on me or caked looking . Goes on very smooth and blends out nicely and a little goes a long way I also really love the applicator on this it being metal is very cooling on the under eyes and unique
Rafiqah A.
HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer uploaded by Rafiqah A.
Review for: Toasted Almond
So I was super excited to try this concealer when I first bought it and I ultimately like it but my biggest problem is my own fault. I bought it when quarantine started and I supremely bought the wrong shade and I wish there was more pictures to look at. But this concealer is VERY full coverage (I love it) and it’s not drying but I do need extra eye cream before using this compared to my TF BTW concealer. The little metal tip is also very nice because it’s cooling
Sheyla D.
Los Angeles, CA
HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer uploaded by Sheyla D.
Review for: Granola
Extremely high coverage. It last all day. Easy to apply and bend. Covers acne and tattoos. Huda product are the best thing out there. Would definitely recommend.

259 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenny M.
il y a 6 mois
HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer ? Does this concealer crease?
Brielle V. il y a 6 mois
Because it’s so full coverage it does have a little bit of creasing but not excessively in my opinion. I love it so much! It blends and covers soooo well! I would suggest if you have drier skin maybe apply and let your eye cream sit a bit before applying it to minimize creasing. Hope that helped!
Bebecita M.
il y a 7 mois
HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer Anyone tried this in the color brownie how is the coverage??
Ami P. il y a 6 mois
I have pretty dark circles and it covers mines really well! One layer is enough for full coverage