Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette

A game-changing palette that reinvents nude with revolutionary textures and colors. Reinventing nude so you can experience it like never before, The New Nude Palette by HUDA BEAUTY is versatile and wearable in equal measure. Delivering infinite possibilities, this unexpected palette encourages you to experiment, empower, and express yourself however you please. The all-in-one eyeshadow palette consists of 18 highly-pigmented shades, ranging from flattering mattes to shimmer-drenched hues, and has everything you need to transform your lids. The carefully-curated lineup is studded with easy-to-use combinations from soft berry to dusty copper, and rosy pink to golden taupe tones. The New Nude Palette boasts a variety of game-changing textures and colors, balancing cool and warm tones to complement the best of both worlds. The New Nude Palette includes 10 highly-pigmented matte eyeshadows, formulated with aloe vera and coconut oil for butter-like application. Four reflective shades feature shimmering pearl flecks for a gorgeous, duo-chromatic finish. The two glitter formulas are infused with innovative silicones for advanced adherence, pigment dispersion, and luminosity. The pressed pearl shade combines acacia, jojoba, and sunflower wax for a high-shimmer finish that layers effortlessly on top of mattes, adding dreamy depth and dimension. The concealer base shade allows for flawless application, and boosts eyeshadow's pigment intensity. This palette contains:- 18 x Eyeshadows in Bare, Crave, Play, Fantasy, Love Bite, Spanked, Lace, Daydream, Tickle, Excite, Infatuated, Kinky, Concealed, Secret, Tease, Raw, Charmed, Teddy "Anyone that knows me knows that I'm obsessed with enhancing natural beauty. So, when I wear a nude eye, I feel confident and sexy. Makeup is about pleasing yourself before anyone else, there's nothing sexier, or more empowering, than amplifying your own unique gifts it's something that is fun and experimental." Huda Kattan, Brand Founder an

Have you tried this palette???
I have never tried anything from this beauty line... The colors look fantastic and very pigmented would it be good for older ladies?
How does this blend?
Start your review of Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette!
Solangel G.
Dacula, GA
Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette uploaded by Solangel G.
Review for: Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette
Love love ! Colors are are amazing! They are pigmented A little expensive but if you love makeup then give it a try.
Elle S.
merrick
Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette uploaded by Elle S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Truly a amazing   pallet . It has  glitter and rose gold gold nudes. Light pinks and purples. This truly a product u can use for date night. Or work you can do that for everything.Huda Beauty - The New Nude Palette
Millena F.
Clinton, MA
Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette uploaded by Millena F.
I love this palette the nudes are so beautiful and light! It’s a nice palette for a very day look, you can always spice up adding glitter as a cut crease and it still looks beautiful 😻
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette uploaded by Tracy B.
Review for: Huda Beauty The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette
Love it!!! 😍 My favorite palette out of the many I have. The colors are all beautiful and it’s got a great variety of tones with some super sparkly ones that are just gorgeous to highlight with. They blend well and have a little bit of a creamy consistency. Not tons of fall out on the sparkly ones either. For me, I could use this everyday. Definitely worth the money!
Katherine M.
Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette uploaded by Katherine M.
Review for: Huda Beauty The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette
I loooove the color/shadows in this palette!!! I don’t grab it as often though, i think it intimidates me a little and I end up doing the same look. It has this amazing glittery shadow that gives the look a beautiful finish!
pupu P.
Clarkston, GA
Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette uploaded by pupu P.
Review for: Huda Beauty The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette
I really love how there’s shimmer and Matt eye shadows in this pallet. I love all the color. It so beautiful and warm. The colors are all so pigmented. The shimmery one you can also use as higher they are so bright and shiny. Huda Beauty - The New Nude Palette #beauty #eyeshadow #makeup #nude #glow #shimmery #perfect
Suzanne G.
Anthem, AZ
Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette uploaded by Suzanne G.
Review for: Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette
This eyeshadow palette is comparable to her other palettes. Deep pigmented colors that blend well. I’m not a fan of the cream concealer base as it becomes messy & most people paying $65 already have an eye primer or base.
Lisgelaine C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Huda Beauty The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette
My favorite eyeshadow palette. I generally use it for the daily but I also adapt it to make-up for the night for its glitter tones. I love this very much. I recently bought it again because I had run out of 1 color. I recommended to everyone.
Carol G.
Washington, DC
Review for: Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette
I was considering to declutter this palette yesterday, but when I grab it and creating my eye look today, it reminds me how much I love it before. The formula is good, I didn’t use it so often is only because the looks I can create with this palette are so similar.Huda Beauty - The New Nude Palette
Caitlin T.
Charlottesville
Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette uploaded by Caitlin T.
Review for: Huda Beauty The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette
I am obsessed with this palette! It is SO gorgeous! The eyeshadows are so creamy and lay so nicely on the skin. I love the different shimmers in there as well. I haven’t had any fall out and they stay in place on my eyelids all day! Would recommend to everyone!

1,571 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...