BY HUDA BEAUTY #30 in Eyeshadow Palettes

An eye shadow palette with highly pigmented mattes, chrome pressed pearls, and 3D metal shades in an exclusive Rose Gold Edition. Beauty guru and entrepreneur Huda Kattan blends her makeup expertise and with her debut Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition. Raising the bar with her unique eye shades, she's created a palette of highly saturated mattes, chrome pressed pearls, and 3D metal shadows. Easily buildable, the shades deliver maximum payoff for easy on-the-go, or bold metallic and smoky looks. Consider it an accessory for your eyes, no matter what the mood or occasion. An ode to Huda's favorite metallic, the sophisticated Rose Gold, this exclusive, timeless collection will be your next go-to palette. The palette's versatility allows you to create endless eye makeup variations. Amp up your look by topping it off with one of the 3D metals to give the eyes an incomparable pop. This palette contains: - 6 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g 3D Metal eye shadow in Dubai (smoky bronze), Fling (sparkly cranberry), 24K (lavish gold), Rose Gold (rose gold), Trust Fund (ritzy copper), Blessed (vintage gold) - 2 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g Chromatic pressed pearls eye shadow in Angelic (sweet pink with gold reflections), Moon Dust (astral gold illumination) - 10 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g Saturated Matte eye shadow in Bossy (bold maroon clay), Flamingo (dashing pink), Shy (delicate dusty pink), BAE (cream-colored base), Black Truffle (decadent black), Suede (smooth transition gray), Coco (bark brown), Maneater (ruthless mulberry), Henna (warm reddish-brown), Sandalwood (earthy deep tan) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "I literally dreamt about the colors in this palette, and it's finally come to life! " Huda Kattan This product is free of talc. Beauty tip: For maximum payoff, use your finger to apply the creamy metals. Do not apply with an eyeshadow brush.

• This palette looks gorgeous, does anyone know if the eye ...1 Answers
  • Natural eyes đź‘€or colorful🧚🏻‍♀️? Matteđź’‹ or glossy lipsđź‘„? M...6 Answers
Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition
  • "I recently bought this eyeshadow palette and I love it. I love the rose gold colours they are amazing so pigmented. I feel like anyone with any eyecolor can wear all these colours it'll make your eyes pop. The colours are so easy to blend. " in 800 reviews
  • "This is absolutely the highest quality shadow I have ever used. The pigmentation is like nothing I have ever seen. The glitter colors are almost like a creme shadow and go on so smoothly and so iridescent they look like liquid metal. The matte colors go on like paint. They are so pigmented that they look 100% opaque on the 1st application buildable but building is not necessary!" in 93 reviews
  • "This eyeshadow palette is literally my life, everything about it is amazing. At first I was very heastent to spent that much money on just one palette, but this pelette is just amazing. Fisrt off the color is so pigmented and the shades last forever. The shades are so beautiful and long lasting. in my opion it is definitely high end quality makeup. " in 85 reviews
Taylor A.
I absolutely LOVE this palette. The colours are perfect for every day to night looks. I love how Huda added 3D foiled shimmers. They are smooth to the touch and super pigmented. They glide on the eyelids perfectly. I always use this palette whenever I do my makeup. It is such a go-to makeup product! The mattes are pigmented as well. They are not chalky they go on smooth just like the shimmers. They blend so beautifully on my eyes. I also do makeup on the side and I always end of using this palette or at least one colour in this palette. I really love the colour selection in this palette. You could definitely create beautiful looks with this palette alone. I would definitely recommend having this in your collection. It is a staple piece in my collection. If you don't have a lot of shimmer or metallic shadows this one is perfect. It has a range of metallics like rose gold, 24k gold, etc. The shade that I surprisingly love this most is Black Truffle. This is one of the most pigmented black shadows I have ever used. I use this shade to apply eyeliner with on my tight and water line because traditional eyeliner never works for me so I use Black Truffle in replace of that!
Rhonda M.
This palette is coming out as remastered palette. I own this original and I was trying to decide if I would buy the new one or not. This palette was launched in 2016 in the fall I believe and I was super excited to get it. I have used it a lot. I mean a lot. It was discontinued and I did panic a little because I thought once I saw Pan on some of my favorite shadows I would freak out that I couldn’t create the looks I had been able to while using it. My favorite color in the whole palette is a matte beige color bae. The new remastered palette doesn’t even have that color. I love the black truffle color also in this original palette. I think that sometimes if I applied the textured eyeshadows with my finger with a thicker layer you could see the clumps on your eyelid. I heard that the newer palette is thinner and you don’t have that problem. The palette is light and doesn’t have a aw factor in the packaging. Its see through and doesn’t feel like it’s worth the $ 65 I originally paid for it. I can say the remastered one is beautiful to look at and they’ve added a mirror. Those are plus plus in my book. I think it’s actually a picture of Huda on the cover and roses. The shadows in my original palette is very textured and gritty feeling. The new remastered one they say it is like butter. My 24 karat gold color is also more yellow and when looking at the new palette it actually looks gold.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Huda Beauty’s limited edition Rose Gold Palette ($65) has received mixed reviews within the beauty community. I, however, really like it. First of all, this is a mostly warm toned, textured palette. If you’re not comfortable working with textured eyeshadows then you may want to pass on this one.

The first seven shades are metallics. They are creamy and richly pigmented. Huda Beauty recommends using your fingers to apply these shadows. The shades Rose Gold and Trust Fund are essentially glitter topcoats without much of a base. I did notice some minor fallout with these shadows, so I’d recommend applying your eye makeup first. There is one frosted shade in the palette (Moon Dust) which is a nice highlight shade.

The palette includes ten matte shadows. They feel a little dry and thin in the pan, but translate beautifully onto the eyes. These mattes have excellent color payoff and blendability. My favorite shades are Flamingo (a bright, cool medium pink), Maneater (a deep, cool red) and Henna (a warm, medium orange brown.)

Sandalwood (a soft, warm medium matte brown) makes a lovely transition shade with Maneater in the crease and Outer V, Flamingo on the lid, Rose Gold as a lid topper and Moon Dust as an inner corner and brow bone highlight.

The packaging is pretty basic but that doesn’t bother me. Overall, I think Huda did a great job on her first eyeshadow palette. I love the shade range and was satisfied with the product’s performance

The Rose Gold Edition is currently available for purchase on the Sephora website. I would highly recommend picking it up now before it’s discontinued.
Kayla D.
Morgantown, WV
I really wanted to love this palette after all the time I spent on a wait list at Sephora to get it. When I watched Huda's videos on instagram I thought the colors were gorgeous and easy to apply. the reviews and overall cult like following of the product made me so excited to finally try it. However, I found the reviews to be somewhat false at least for me. I am very well practiced with makeup application and techniques, and I found this palettes colors to be too pigmented for my liking. The color goes on terribly and does not blend well at all. They are uber dramatic, and not appropriate for daily makeup looks, aside for the more tasteful pale colors. I do like the black color to use as an eyeliner, but the rest are just too bizarre on any skin tone other than a gorgeous tan. Had herself recommends applying with your finger tips, but that didn't really help either. It just makes for a much messier makeup application. I wouldn't buy this palette again, and overall found it to be quite the disappointment.
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
I wanted to give this a fair shot and ignore the negative reviews, especially since many of the negative reviews seemed to be using the textured shadows incorrectly. But I have mixed feelings towards this palette. The shades when you first look at them are absolutely beautiful and it has a nice arrangement of shades. In theory, this palette has the perfect assortment of shades, as I love wearing burgundy and red toned eyeshadows during the colder months. However, the pigmentation and texture of these eyeshadows are rather disappointing. The matte shades are not that pigmented, and I find myself having to dip into the shadows multiple times and more than I have to with any other shadows that I have used. With that being said, the shadows do blend nicely, it just takes some extra work. Now the metal and chrome shades really took me off guard. They are really stiff and I virtually got no pigmentation when I tried applying them with a brush. But then again, I tend to apply these types of shadows with my fingers, so that doesn't really bother me that much, but if you're the type of person to use brushes, don't bother. With that being said, the top row is really gritty and feel dry and like I mentioned before, gritty feeling. I also have to reapply these shades multiple times to get the pigmentation on the eyes that remotely mimics what looks in the actual pan. However, the overall look came out nice, so that is why I have mixed feelings. I don't think this palette is a necessity, considering that there are other palettes that are much more pigmented and easier to work with, especially considering the price point. The packaging also feels slightly cheap.
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
I would rate this my favorite purchase of 2017. I've never spent this much on an eyeshadow palette but I love it! I've used it almost every day since I bought it 3 months ago. It has a such a great range of types/shades--mattes, metallics, and textured shadows. The colors all go together really nicely and don't just fade out or get muddy like other palettes I have tried. The textured shadows do have a little fall out if you aren't careful. It's important to just use your finger and press these onto your eyelid. With this palette you can do a super glam look or a more subtle everyday look. I use the black/browns as a smokey liner as well.
So yes...I love this palette and I'd love to own other products she has.
sofia n.
In my opinion I really love this pallet. this was gifted to me and I have to say it’s one of the best pallets I own. I adore all the shades especially the chunky glitters. the matte formula as well is amazing. I use this pallet all the time it’s very natural although very bold at the same time. 10/10 would recommend. The packaging is very cute also. The only shade I’ll once in a while have a problem with is man eater other than that I love it and recommend it to you all. I’ve posted swatches as well to help you all get a better understanding
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
This is a commitment to say the least! There are certain pros and cons I have to discuss. On the better end, huda definitely has put work into the pigment and formula of these shadows. There is a wide range of shades that can create a multitude of looks from everyday glam to night out. The glitters are full of pigment and are easily applied. To the negatives, the cost is out there! If you are certain you'll use the majority of the shades, I would invest in it. If you're on the fence, I would recommend buying a bh cosmetics, morphe, or even a drugstore palette than can serve the same purpose at a fraction of the cost. Because of these reasons, I would definitely weigh my options when buying this palette.
Laurel N.
San Antonio
Such warm beautiful shades . I suggest reading the directions before applying, you will have to use your fingers but I feel like The shadows are extremely gorgeous and pigmented , well worth the priceHuda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition
GlitzByDay M.
I find that most of the matte shadows blend great and have alot of pigment to them. However, the "textured" shadows are the ones I've had difficulty working worth.... Do not use a brush with these texture shadows because you wont get the pigment/intensity that shows in the pan and if you plan to wet your brush before dipping into the shadow DONT DO IT as this caused one of my shadows to crumble and made it even harder to use.
Shelbi D.
Valdosta, GA
Is it easy to blend ? and are the colors pigmented?
London Anastastia L.
portland, OR
What do you use to apply the metallics in this set? My brushes don't pick up on the metallics like they do the matte colors.
Vanessa F.
Pigmentation? Fallout? Worth the price? :)
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
This is something I have been eyeing for a while. Sephora restocked it, but I've heard some mixed reviews. The foil shadows are what has really drawn me to this pallet and I want to know if it's worth the price point or not?
situ s.
Brooklyn, NY
i wanted to purchase this item but i heard its allmost with anastasia beverly hills moder renassence palette.Is it so?