BY HUDA BEAUTY #20 in Eyeshadow Palettes

An eye shadow palette with highly pigmented mattes, chrome pressed pearls, and 3D metal shades in an exclusive Rose Gold Edition. Beauty guru and entrepreneur Huda Kattan blends her makeup expertise and with her debut Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition. Raising the bar with her unique eye shades, she's created a palette of highly saturated mattes, chrome pressed pearls, and 3D metal shadows. Easily buildable, the shades deliver maximum payoff for easy on-the-go, or bold metallic and smoky looks. Consider it an accessory for your eyes, no matter what the mood or occasion. An ode to Huda's favorite metallic, the sophisticated Rose Gold, this exclusive, timeless collection will be your next go-to palette. The palette's versatility allows you to create endless eye makeup variations. Amp up your look by topping it off with one of the 3D metals to give the eyes an incomparable pop. This palette contains: - 6 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g 3D Metal eye shadow in Dubai (smoky bronze), Fling (sparkly cranberry), 24K (lavish gold), Rose Gold (rose gold), Trust Fund (ritzy copper), Blessed (vintage gold) - 2 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g Chromatic pressed pearls eye shadow in Angelic (sweet pink with gold reflections), Moon Dust (astral gold illumination) - 10 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g Saturated Matte eye shadow in Bossy (bold maroon clay), Flamingo (dashing pink), Shy (delicate dusty pink), BAE (cream-colored base), Black Truffle (decadent black), Suede (smooth transition gray), Coco (bark brown), Maneater (ruthless mulberry), Henna (warm reddish-brown), Sandalwood (earthy deep tan) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "I literally dreamt about the colors in this palette, and it's finally come to life! " Huda Kattan This product is free of talc. Beauty tip: For maximum payoff, use your finger to apply the creamy metals. Do not apply with an eyeshadow brush.

• This palette looks gorgeous, does anyone know if the eye shadows ...1 Answers
  • Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition is it w...3 Answers
  • What are your favorite Huda looks? I am wanting to use it for bri...1 Answers
Reviews (1957)
Buy on Sephora
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to give this a fair shot and ignore the negative reviews, especially since many of the negative reviews seemed to be using the textured shadows incorrectly. But I have mixed feelings towards this palette. The shades when you first look at them are absolutely beautiful and it has a nice arrangement of shades. In theory, this palette has the perfect assortment of shades, as I love wearing burgundy and red toned eyeshadows during the colder months. However, the pigmentation and texture of these eyeshadows are rather disappointing. The matte shades are not that pigmented, and I find myself having to dip into the shadows multiple times and more than I have to with any other shadows that I have used. With that being said, the shadows do blend nicely, it just takes some extra work. Now the metal and chrome shades really took me off guard. They are really stiff and I virtually got no pigmentation when I tried applying them with a brush. But then again, I tend to apply these types of shadows with my fingers, so that doesn't really bother me that much, but if you're the type of person to use brushes, don't bother. With that being said, the top row is really gritty and feel dry and like I mentioned before, gritty feeling. I also have to reapply these shades multiple times to get the pigmentation on the eyes that remotely mimics what looks in the actual pan. However, the overall look came out nice, so that is why I have mixed feelings. I don't think this palette is a necessity, considering that there are other palettes that are much more pigmented and easier to work with, especially considering the price point. The packaging also feels slightly cheap.
Louise J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best eyeshadow palettes in the whole world. This is SO pigmented and provides some AMAZING color combinations. I also adore how easy and well they blend together. They sit on your eyes looking amazing without wearing off, or even moving an inch. The only flaw with this palette is the high price of $65. I guess you get what you pay for, and this was money WELL SPENT! Now enjoy a look my friend did when she used my palette for a test run deciding if she wanted to buy it herself. (She bought it)
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite palette!! It wasn’t cheap to buy either. I think I paid almost $6o for it from Sephora.
Firstly the range of colors are amazing and secondly there are many varieties of colors too.

There are Mattes, shimmers and velvets. The shimmers have to be used with your fingers. So far everything I have used feels like butter. The pay off is amazing and the colors blend SO WELL

Definitely highly pigmented and still so easy to use!!! I recommend this to anyone!!!
Cinthia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette has the most amazing every day colors. I have been waiting for this to hit the U.S. stores for a long time now. I finally got it this week and I love it. The colors are super pigmented. I did see some reviews of people not liking the textured eye shadows and I don't understand why. They are vibrant and unique. I recommend this!!
Alma T.
Lake elsinore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Huda products. I have this palette and the Desert Dusk palette. My favorite hands down is the Desert Dusk. Some shadows in this palette weren’t as creamy and pigmented as I would have liked. All the glitter shadows are super creamy though and show best when applied with a finger. For me how pigmented the metallic glitter shadows are makes this palette worth it to me. $65 is expensive, but makes for great present.
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite pallets I recover this month.. As soon as I opened it I new it was going to become a staple in my collection. Not one color in there disappointed me and the looks you can put together with this palette are endless... From a bold smokey eye to a natural every day look.. You can achieve it with this palette... A little bit of fix plus or a damp brush really males those shimmer look like a foiled eye. Absolutely stunning palette. Even tho it doesn't have a mirror the palette impressed me enough to still give it a 5 start rating!
Kate F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard some people complain about how "chunky" the glitters in here are but I personally LOVE chunky glitter depending on what kind of look I'm going for. I've only used this palette a couple of times because it was my friends but I was absolutely obsessed. The mattes blend like a dream and the shade range is to die for. I recently ordered the "Desert Dusk" palette and am impatiently awaiting its arrival. I don't know why I didn't order the rose gold first but it is definitely going to be my next purchase. If you're on the fence about this palette. I say go for it 😍 soooo beautiful.
Mi M.
Breckenridge
Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition
I would definitely recommend this product because Most pigmented palette with different shades of colors 😍. This palette could be punished on an online store like Sephora. I Been Wanting this for like forever😁 I hope i receive this for myself 😣💖 would be the most awesome Christmas.🎁🎉
Gianna G.
Rocklin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this palette at Sephora because the colors are something that I use on a daily basis and I was intrigued by the textured shadow finish. I wish the palette came with a mirror inside but otherwise I love it. The textured shadows are a bit harder to work with because you have to put a glitter glue down as a base and they don’t pick up well on a brush but they give a beautiful foiled wet look on the eye. I have created some beautiful looks with this palette and I don’t regret buying it. I would recommend this palette to anyone as long as you know how to use the shadows correctly.  Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition
Lina M.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this pallet last week at Sephora and I am loving it!! It has a variety of beautiful colors and metallics! I would definitely recommend this pallet to any makeup enthusiast! The colors are vibrant I would just recommend you put the metallics on with your fingers instead of a brush. Definitely worth every dollar! There isn’t any fallout the product is very velvety smooth and a little goes a long way! They blend perfectly I can’t wait to try the other pallets I will definitely be back at Sephora to try the mini pallets she has out as well as the desert dusk  Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition
Shelbi D.
Valdosta, GA
Is it easy to blend ? and are the colors pigmented?
London Anastastia L.
Portland, OR
What do you use to apply the metallics in this set? My brushes don't pick up on the metallics like they do the matte colors.
Alissa V.
Gresham , OR
This is something I have been eyeing for a while. Sephora restocked it, but I've heard some mixed reviews. The foil shadows are what has really drawn me to this pallet and I want to know if it's worth the price point or not?
Vanessa F.
Pigmentation? Fallout? Worth the price? :)
situ s.
Brooklyn, NY
i wanted to purchase this item but i heard its allmost with anastasia beverly hills moder renassence palette.Is it so?