BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesHuda Beauty
Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition

Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition

An eye shadow palette with highly pigmented mattes, chrome pressed pearls, and 3D metal shades in an exclusive Rose Gold Edition. Beauty guru and entrepreneur Huda Kattan blends her makeup expertise and with her debut Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition. Raising the bar with her unique eye shades, she's created a palette of highly saturated mattes, chrome pressed pearls, and 3D metal shadows. Easily buildable, the shades deliver maximum payoff for easy on-the-go, or bold metallic and smoky looks. Consider it an accessory for your eyes, no matter what the mood or occasion. An ode to Huda's favorite metallic, the sophisticated Rose Gold, this exclusive, timeless collection will be your next go-to palette. The palette's versatility allows you to create endless eye makeup variations. Amp up your look by topping it off with one of the 3D metals to give the eyes an incomparable pop. This palette contains: - 6 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g 3D Metal eye shadow in Dubai (smoky bronze), Fling (sparkly cranberry), 24K (lavish gold), Rose Gold (rose gold), Trust Fund (ritzy copper), Blessed (vintage gold) - 2 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g Chromatic pressed pearls eye shadow in Angelic (sweet pink with gold reflections), Moon Dust (astral gold illumination) - 10 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g Saturated Matte eye shadow in Bossy (bold maroon clay), Flamingo (dashing pink), Shy (delicate dusty pink), BAE (cream-colored base), Black Truffle (decadent black), Suede (smooth transition gray), Coco (bark brown), Maneater (ruthless mulberry), Henna (warm reddish-brown), Sandalwood (earthy deep tan) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "I literally dreamt about the colors in this palette, and it's finally come to life! " Huda Kattan This product is free of talc. Beauty tip: For maximum payoff, use your finger to apply the creamy metals. Do not apply with an eyeshadow brush.

Do cashback surveys ever go away?
Is anyone else having a hard time getting a nice blend on the mattes? Mine are just getting spotty or melting into the shimmers. Any tips would be great!
Start your review of Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition!
Product Highlights
I recently bought this eyeshadow palette and I love it. I love the rose gold colours they are amazing so pigmented. I feel like anyone with any eyecolor can wear all these colours it'll make your eyes pop. The colours are so easy to blend. in reviews
This is absolutely the highest quality shadow I have ever used. The pigmentation is like nothing I have ever seen. The glitter colors are almost like a creme shadow and go on so smoothly and so iridescent they look like liquid metal. The matte colors go on like paint. They are so pigmented that they look 100% opaque on the 1st application buildable but building is not necessary!in reviews
...pigmented and the shades last forever. The shades are so beautiful and long lasting. in my opion it is definitely high end quality makeup. in reviews
Rabia R.
jerseycity
Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition uploaded by Rabia R.
I love this product and simply I love love love this because every time I’m using it for make up and little make up and sometimes even though less than two it’s came with a very cute package and you will love it
Kiley  V.
Dunmore, PA
Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition uploaded by Kiley  V.
Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition uploaded by Kiley  V.
I love all my Huda palettes, but I really love this one’s color story. It’s a very nice every day palette. Colors are beautiful & they blend like a dream. Lots of nice looks can be created with this palette! ☺️ Showing my brand new palette bc my old one has a lot of hit pans so you can’t really make out the true beauty in the colors!
Danielle C.
Rochester, NY
Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition uploaded by Danielle C.
My Huda Rose Gold Remastered eyeshadow palette is so pretty. I have achieved a ton of combinations for my eyelids. It also includes a black color which has multiple uses example: as a liner.. Very nice everytime is a smooth application the shimmers are definitely different textures, feels like the brush is bouncing off the formula for those shimmer shades nice asnd soft
Daniella B.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition uploaded by Daniella B.
This is a nice palette it has various shades and it’s very pigmented and blendable. I would recommend it.
Sirjana  K.
Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition uploaded by Sirjana  K.
This palette looks absolutely gorgeous. Love all the colors. The shimmer shades are great and pigmented but the matte shades are not that great. Overall a versatile day to night pallet.
Kelly B.
Bonney Lake, WA
Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition uploaded by Kelly B.
Overall there are several knockout shimmers in this palette, and a lot of mattes I honestly don’t really use much. The black makes a great Smokey liner, and the shimmers are truly soft and beautiful and give a lovely foil look to the eye, and I found them applied best with a finger. The pinks (especially the rose gold shimmer) are the clear stars in this palette and I find myself mostly gravitating towards those, and not often wanting to use many of the others, meaning I really only use about 1/3 of the palette. I feel the other shadows are “good” but I simply have other matte nude colors that I feel have slightly better tone and longevity. I found the pigments stayed put decently, but there was some fading after several hours. There are both warm and cool tones in this palette, but I would say it shifts more warm (I prefer cool). If you enjoy these colors specifically, you will likely really enjoy this. If you prefer more cool tones you will love the new Huda Beauty Rose Quartz much more (I LOVE that palette!)
Leslie C.
Corp Christi, TX
Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition uploaded by Leslie C.
Absolutely love this palette easy blend very pigmented especially that Pink the shimmer are gorgeous dry and outrageously stunning wet. I don't need to improve anything it's a great go to. I have brown eyes but use all.xolored contacts and i can make a beautiful look with every and any every eye color. Absolutely recommend!!!
Michelle  E.
Nolanville, TX
Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition uploaded by Michelle  E.
Huda palettes are super pigmented little to no fallout if any at all there isn't anything I would improve about this palette the colors are gorgeous other than it being on the more expensive side if you want a great product you get what you pay for
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,240 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the original version, not the remastered, retailed for $65.00. The formula on this wasn’t that great, I can see why they remastered it. This palette does not include a mirror. The packaging is extremely cheap. It is very slim and lightweight. The top row has foil like eye shadows. Not finely milled shimmer, they are chunky. The top row is so difficult to use, they are flaky. I used them alone, on top of other eye shadows, and with a primer, nothing worked. They eye shadow looked funny on the lid. The mattes are patchy, dry, applies uneven, and not that pigmented. And finally, they don't blend well. The eye shadows have a flaky texture that causes fallout. These shadows emphasize texture, if you have any dryness and crepe on your skin, it will show it. They swatch better on your arm that wear on your eye. I love her color choices but I feel like applying eye shadows should not become a task. the poor rating comes from the quality and difficulty of applying these shadows.
Fernanda M.
Oakton, VA
Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition uploaded by Fernanda M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I try to try most palettes with these colors because I love them, their texture is very smooth and highly pigmented, I bought it two years ago and it is about to run out, I recommend it 100%.

1,750 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandy  L.
il y a 7 mois
Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition ? Have you seen the white version of the Rose Gold Palette? Which one do you prefer?
Kelly B. il y a 4 mois
The rose Quartz is the one I believe you’re talking about? Rose gold (the black one) is a bit more warm toned with more natural shimmers and the Rose Quartz (white palette) has mainly cooler tones with a lot more pink and blue/purple shifting sparkle tones. The quality is very similar. It really depends on your color/tone preferences!