Add a Photo

By HUDA BEAUTY
#30 in Eyeshadow Palettes

An eye shadow palette with highly pigmented mattes, chrome pressed pearls, and 3D metal shades in an exclusive Rose Gold Edition. Beauty guru and entrepreneur Huda Kattan blends her makeup expertise and with her debut Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition. Raising the bar with her unique eye shades, she's created a palette of highly saturated mattes, chrome pressed pearls, and 3D metal shadows. Easily buildable, the shades deliver maximum payoff for easy on-the-go, or bold metallic and smoky looks. Consider it an accessory for your eyes, no matter what the mood or occasion. An ode to Huda's favorite metallic, the sophisticated Rose Gold, this exclusive, timeless collection will be your next go-to palette. The palette's versatility allows you to create endless eye makeup variations. Amp up your look by topping it off with one of the 3D metals to give the eyes an incomparable pop. This palette contains: - 6 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g 3D Metal eye shadow in Dubai (smoky bronze), Fling (sparkly cranberry), 24K (lavish gold), Rose Gold (rose gold), Trust Fund (ritzy copper), Blessed (vintage gold) - 2 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g Chromatic pressed pearls eye shadow in Angelic (sweet pink with gold reflections), Moon Dust (astral gold illumination) - 10 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g Saturated Matte eye shadow in Bossy (bold maroon clay), Flamingo (dashing pink), Shy (delicate dusty pink), BAE (cream-colored base), Black Truffle (decadent black), Suede (smooth transition gray), Coco (bark brown), Maneater (ruthless mulberry), Henna (warm reddish-brown), Sandalwood (earthy deep tan) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "I literally dreamt about the colors in this palette, and it's finally come to life! " Huda Kattan This product is free of talc. Beauty tip: For maximum payoff, use your finger to apply the creamy metals. Do not apply with an eyeshadow brush.

Photos (321)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Indiana, PA

Let me start off by saying when it comes to makeup, every dime you spend is an investment. In the beauty world today, we rely on YouTube or beauty bloggers, MUAs etc. to step up and let us know if a product is hot or not. For me, I'm all for watching reviews to get a better sense of a product and if it's doing good on the market but when it comes to actually buying a product it's a whole different ball game. I'm a broke college student and my coins are tight just as you may have some people that don't just have money to just throw out for makeup. The Huda Beauty Palette, which is now sold in Sephora, has a starting price of $65. I waited to buy it until it was sold in stores because I wanted to swatch test it myself and see if it was a product I could work with or even liked. Which I encourage everyone to get up and go to your local beauty store and swatch test products. This will help you determine if you want to buy it or not....

Now on to the bigger question do I like the palette and is it worth $65?
Well let's start by saying when you buy the palette you are getting 7 shimmer/glitter/metallics & 11 matte shades. Below I have included pictures of the actual palette itself. A swatch test for the matte shades (without a primer) and a eye look I created only using the Huda Beauty Palette to show its diversity. The palette does come with transitional colors, crease colors and lid colors (in my opinion). When I swatched the shimmer/glitter/metallics I only did one swipe (with my finger and no base) and they were well pigmented and were easy to blend. However I did notice some patching with the colors "Trust Fund" & "Angelic" which are the last two, top row to your right. However, after apply a second coat and blending it out it was perfectly fine. That small problem was definitely not something that would stare me away from buying the product) When I swatched the matte colors (also with no base) I was surprised at the color payoff (which you can see down below) Now on to most asked about question. No I do not think this palette is worth $65! I think this product is amazing however I think it is seriously overpriced for what you're getting. (When you buy a eyeshadow palette from Morphe you're getting 35 shades for around 30 bucks, and Morphe is a awesome brand) Even though I think it's way to over priced I still purchased it because I fell in love with it after I did the swatch test in the store. I brought this from a Sephora so if your interested please stop by your local sephora and check it out. Like I said, and will keep saying before you make an investment like this make sure you like the product first.

Hope this helped
Iris P.
Iris P.
Bronx

Wow I actually really loved this product! I had been following Hudabeauty on Instagram for a while and always thought that the Instagram was just one in which other beauty products/ideas were being showcased and when I realized it was an actual person behind the screen who had her own YouTube channel on make up and beauty tips I instantly was hooked. Huda then followed up a few months later with the release of the facts that she was pending a cosmetic line. I waited a long time for the release of her products (the liquid lipsticks and eye-shadow palettes) Once the items were released, I tried to order it and it was sold out *sadly* and then released on sephora. You can purchase it on the huda site or on sephora for 65 dollars. YES that is a lot of money for a eye-shadow palette but the palette comes with a lot of different colors and if you are a fan of rose gold/pinkish then you will love this palette. it comes with textured eye-shadows which are best applied with your fingers not with brushes. They are so creamy and buttery! Similar to the colorpop shadows. Not all of them are texture shadows, only the top row. the other matte ones are very bendable and ideal to make different looks.

Yes I would definitely recommend as this is my go to palette. I have a lot of eye-shadow palettes and I always seem to grab this one and that might be because of the packaging which is a black palette pan with a clear top in addition to a sleeve with the huda logo design on it.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.

I was so nervous to get this palette because the reviews were so mixed but after testing it out and wearing it, I give this two thumbs up!

Packaging: so i've seen so many videos say the packaging was really cheap so i was expecting that really flimsy crap that you get with cheap palettes BUT i think the material is good quality. Its the same stuff that Anastasia palettes use so I'm not sure what people are talking about??

Shades: UGH THEY ARE SO PRETTY. They are fairly soft, not too much kick back which is good. I think the pigmentation is 7/10 as in it could be more pigmented but I'm satisfied with it. I really love how versatile this palette is. Its great for everyday or glam looks! And true to her claim, huda really did incorporate all the ESSENTIAL shades. This is one of the few palettes i own that i can take JUST this on a trip and be okay.

Foiled shadows: so a lotttt of people didnt like these. First of all, half if y'all didn't read the directions; you have to use your finger for these! Don't swipe you finger in the pan. Pat it on to the foil shadow and that use the pigment and melt it on to your lid as you swipe it across. They look like liquid metal, so gorgeous!
I personally prefer to use my finger anyway for metallic shadows just saying

Overall a great palette. I think this should really retail for $50 but I'm still glad to have this in my collection!!
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA

I absolutely love love love this palette, it's my go to palette for so many looks but ultimately when I want a Bold Eyeshadow look I grab for This Gorgeous 18 shadow palette filled with textured Shimmers and Mattes and even a few satin finish eyeshadows! The formula of all the shadows are amazing and so easily blended and built up to your desired look! Especially the textures shimmers and metallic eyeshadows, they are true to the pan, meaning whatever you sew in the pan will be the same color and intensity you'll achieve when applying it on your eyes, these are super pigmented, all the shadows are but the top row of textures shimmers as metallic shadows are so pigmented and so buttery and smooth and apply so perfectly, I use my finger tips or a brush sprayed with fix plus to apply these and they automatically amp up any boring eyeshadow look with some ex Tran pigment Ed shimmery textured shadows! But don't get me wrong this palette isn't just for bold eye looks you can easily achieve a more softer everyday daytime look, or banging smokey eye with this palette! Love it, love the formulas and it's shadows are true to there color and long lasting! #BoldEye Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition
Maya S.
Maya S.

When I first saw this palette in stores, my eyes almost fell out of my head when I saw the price. But when I swatched it, the quality of the shadows and the versatility of this palette justified the 65$ I had just spent.
The palette can be used in many different ways. The matte shades have great pigmentation, and blend amazingly. They apply to the lids great, with or without a primer. When I use the matte shades, they don't seem as buttery as some shades I've seen in other palettes and brands, but they are extremely long lasting.
The metal and shimmer shades however, work in different ways. They feel like putty almost when you press them, but when you rub your finger in the shade, the pigment is amazing! The glitter and glow is absolutely beautiful. However, when applied with brushes it doesn't apply well at all. I also find that these work better with a primer and shadow base underneath.
Overall, I love this palette. The names of the shades are so relatable! And I love the shades she put in there, they really inspire me to create new looks and I can use them for so many occasions! I would definitely recommend this!
Melina M.
Melina M.
Leesburg, VA

I'm a huge Huda Kattan fan, but oh lord I did not like this palette for the price it retails for. You get 18 shadows with majority of them being mattes and the rest are textured and two pearl shades. The colors are GORGEOUS and right on par with what's in trend right now. If you have what I call "dragon lady nails" like myself, you will not like the textured shadows because you really do need to use your finger to apply them. A brush will not do at all.

MATTES: These have very, VERY little pigment. Before I returned this I had to continuously keep going back in to get more pigment, even with my MAC Fix+. They also apply patchy as well. Considering a large part of the palette consisted of matte shades, I was really disappointed.

Basically with this palette you're going to have to work with the shades a lot more than you have to other cheaper kinds (ABH for example). With this palette you are literally paying for the textured shadows and that's about it. This does not justify the $65 price tag, in my opinion. Always remember to shop smart.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA

This is an absolutely amazing Eyeshadow palette! I use it at least once a week. It's super easy to use and the pigmentation is great. I think it's perfect how it is and I will definitely purchase a back up since it's a limited edition palette. There's a great amount of matte shades and then there's these beautiful 3D textured shadows that look stunning on the lid. They're meant to be applied with your finger and I know some people aren't fond of that but I really don't mind it at all because of how pretty it looks when it is applied. If you are okay with using your finger for those shadows I really think you will adore this palette because you can create so many looks with no other palette needed. Recommend purchasing on ASAP so that you don't miss out with it being limited edition! I think it's worth the price tag and I purchased it from the Huda Beauty website but I know that it's available at Sephora as well online and in stores!
Cristina B.
Cristina B.

Totally obsessed with this palette of shadows, its colors are beautiful and perfect to recreate a beautiful makeup and play with the tones, brings both bright colors and matte tones. I totally recommend this palette as a makeup artist, and I would not hesitate to obtain it as it is essential.
Sasha M.
Sasha M.

I really wanted to like this palette. Like I really, really wanted to like it.  But, I didn't. While, the metallic textures are unique, and the textures of them have a unique and buttery consistency -- no.
Definitely not a palette for someone new to makeup, and as an ex-MAC makeup artist of 7-years, save your pennies and get the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance -- which also pairs nicely with the Kat Von D, brush-tipped, Tattoo liquid liner in Trooper (black).
The Huda Rose Gold Palette is difficult to work with, with little pay off.  Plus, with a $65 price tag the packaging is cheap. Very, very cheap and the palette doesn't even come with its own makeup brush.   Even MAC upon occasion has included mini/travel brushes in their holiday palettes. Modern Renaissance comes with one as well.
It's over priced, under whelming and cheaply made.
It's a 'no' for me.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Sound Beach, NY

I was super excited to get this palette! Once I tried it out, I was not impressed.  This palette is pretty expensive and isn't very good quality.  The shades are so beautiful and I would use every single one except the quality isn't that good.  The mattes in this palette are okay.  They are just you average quality shadows.  The shimmers are okay but the foiled shadows are another story.  I feel like for the price you should be able to apply a foiled shadow with out using your finger.  They flake off after wearing for a while but look nice on the eyes when you first apply.  I rarely reach for this palette because of its quality.  Also, the packaging is super cheap and I was expecting more especially for the price.  I wouldn't recommend this palette and would push you to buy the modern renaissance palette rather than this.
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.
Valdosta, GA

Is it easy to blend ? and are the colors pigmented?
London Anastastia L.
London Anastastia L.
Portland, OR

What do you use to apply the metallics in this set? My brushes don't pick up on the metallics like they do the matte colors.
Alissa V.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR

This is something I have been eyeing for a while. Sephora restocked it, but I've heard some mixed reviews. The foil shadows are what has really drawn me to this pallet and I want to know if it's worth the price point or not?
situ s.
situ s.
Brooklyn, NY

i wanted to purchase this item but i heard its allmost with anastasia beverly hills moder renassence palette.Is it so?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.

Pigmentation? Fallout? Worth the price? :)