BY HUDA BEAUTY #35 in Eyeshadow Palettes

An eye shadow palette with highly pigmented mattes, chrome pressed pearls, and 3D metal shades in an exclusive Rose Gold Edition. Beauty guru and entrepreneur Huda Kattan blends her makeup expertise and with her debut Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition. Raising the bar with her unique eye shades, she's created a palette of highly saturated mattes, chrome pressed pearls, and 3D metal shadows. Easily buildable, the shades deliver maximum payoff for easy on-the-go, or bold metallic and smoky looks. Consider it an accessory for your eyes, no matter what the mood or occasion. An ode to Huda's favorite metallic, the sophisticated Rose Gold, this exclusive, timeless collection will be your next go-to palette. The palette's versatility allows you to create endless eye makeup variations. Amp up your look by topping it off with one of the 3D metals to give the eyes an incomparable pop. This palette contains: - 6 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g 3D Metal eye shadow in Dubai (smoky bronze), Fling (sparkly cranberry), 24K (lavish gold), Rose Gold (rose gold), Trust Fund (ritzy copper), Blessed (vintage gold) - 2 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g Chromatic pressed pearls eye shadow in Angelic (sweet pink with gold reflections), Moon Dust (astral gold illumination) - 10 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g Saturated Matte eye shadow in Bossy (bold maroon clay), Flamingo (dashing pink), Shy (delicate dusty pink), BAE (cream-colored base), Black Truffle (decadent black), Suede (smooth transition gray), Coco (bark brown), Maneater (ruthless mulberry), Henna (warm reddish-brown), Sandalwood (earthy deep tan) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "I literally dreamt about the colors in this palette, and it's finally come to life! " Huda Kattan This product is free of talc. Beauty tip: For maximum payoff, use your finger to apply the creamy metals. Do not apply with an eyeshadow brush.

• This palette looks gorgeous, does anyone know if ...Be the first to answer!
  • I have been dying to try this. Are the eyeshadows pigmented and eas...3 Answers
  • I love everything rose gold. My question is.... do the glitter shad...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Molly P.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
Review for: Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition
I'll begin by saying this is a great array of colors. It's one of the most versatile palettes I've ever used. The foils are fun once you get used to them. The reds and sand colors along the bottom row are great. Here's the drawback, some of these colors take a lot of building and blending, or they're going to look patchy and odd. I noticed some colors faded a bit by the end of my day, mainly bossy, which was odd. The foils, beautiful, but they take some getting used to and you need to use your finger or a smudge brush. You'll get nowhere fast attempting to apply the foils with a shadow brush.
This palette can do wonders if you're patient with it. I wouldn't suggest this pallette for real makeup beginners, I would think a semi novice would have a good experience with this and not to mention a good learning experience too.
Alye E.
Alye E.
Review for: Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition
I've read a lot of reviews, but really I bought this in the flare of the hype and didnt care what the quality would be. I got this instore at Sephora around 10/20.
I truly adore this palette, for many reasons. Its "textured" there are different profiles in this palette. Squishy foils that you need a silicone brush or your finger for, a few shimmers, and a tool box full of matte transitions in rose and golden tones. The black is a different formula that can be a wet application only.
These are all super blendable and easily layerable. I'm not intentionally reaching for it daily but, I am. It's an awesome put together palette. You dont have to rock glam daily, but its there if you want it anytime. It truly is an entire face palette.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Review for: Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition
I absolutely LOVE this palette, I love eyeshadows and this was definitely something different. It is my first palette from Huda Beauty, Packaging is cute, I love the pigmentation and the application for me was very easy to use and blend, I would buy it again and I do recommend. Note, I don't recommend for beginners just because of the new formalized crushed shadows, I've been doing makeup for a while and it was simple to me but I have noticed mixed reviews which I almost didn't purchase the palette because of and I can only assume that that's possibly what happen since it's "different" it might take time to familiarize your self with the formula. Although to me it is amazing and wouldn't change a thing. LOVE the colors!!!
Irene F.
Irene F.
Review for: Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition
This palette is so amazing! It is a bit pricey but it's worth it for the amazing foiled shadows! I've never tried anything like it before and I love it. The mattes don't swatch very well but it is so pigmented on your eyes with a brush! You do have to use your fingers for the foiled shadows though. Which I don't mind but some people may have long nails. I actually like the packaging. I don't feel as if it's cheap. I like how the front is clear like a z palette so I can see my shadows. If you don't want that just leave on the sleeve it came with! I really like the versatility of this palette. You can do a quick simple everyday look or a super glam evening looks really fast. Would definitely recommend.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Review for: Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition
I had to search high and low for this palette but I am so glad I got my hands on it before Christmas! This palette is unlike any other palette I've seen and anything on the market. There is so much versatility within it that you can go from a matte neutral day look to an absolute fierce bombshell look by night. My favorite color is the bright red. I've been putting it in my crease and then dabbing one of the textured metallics on my lid with my finger. Sometimes the textured shadows can be flakey but you have to learn not to pick too much up at once. It's really lovely and definitely a stand out favorite in my collection.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition
I really love the colors this palette has, I wished the matte shadows could blend easy. They are super dry! Now for the 3D metal shadows, I don't like I have to apply them with my fingers... I didn't pay full price for this palette it still had to go back.... Packaging was perfect!

Me encantan los colores en esta paleta, yo esperaba que las sombras matte se difuminarán fácilmente. Las sombras se sientes muy secas. Ahora para las metálicas, no me gusta que tenía que aplicarlas con los dedos. No pague precio completo en esta paleta pero ni así me convenció y lamentablemente la tuve que regresar.
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition
I've seen this palette all over online and it was constantly out of stock. My boyfriend FINALLY ordered it during the last restock for a gift for me. I was very excited about it and started playing with it as soon as I got it. I LOVE the foil shades, most are very pigmented (exception is the rose gold it's kind of difficult to get a lot of the color so I apply the 24k first then the rose gold and it looks bright and pretty.) the matte shades are nice, a few are a little harder to blend then others. Overall I really love this palette and I love the looks I can create with it!
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Review for: Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition
One of my top palettes I bought 2016. I love the colors and how well the colors blend. Very pigmented and last all day. I have blue/grey eyes and these colors work well with my skin and eye color. I would recommend this palette even though it's pricey it's worth it. The texture colors are very soft and I made the mistake and stuck my finger too hard in one color and messed it up. So now the color keeps breaking apart and eyeshadow is falling everywhere. So when using those colors don't be rough with them carefully rub your finger on them to apply to lid.
Marjorie D.
Marjorie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
Review for: Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition
This palette is amazing. HOWEVER, YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO WORK WITH IT. First of all, you can't apply the foils with a brush, use your finger to dab on and then blend the harsh lines with a blending brush, that easy. The regular colors have great payout, some are a bit more difficult than other but its all a matter of layering the colors. I own quite a few palettes and this one has easily become my go to everyday palette. It is a bit on the pricier side but there are more colors here than in a regular ABH palette so I can justify it. Love it!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Review for: Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition
Oh my GOD. This palette. OMG. If you DON'T have this palette, I need you to run, not walk, RUN out and grab this. Affordable. Great for the fashionista, guru, experts, but also wonderful for beginners. Great way to play around with color to create bold and daring looks. Or to figure out what looks you like. Great range of color. The shimmering foily textured shadows are BOMB. Nothing I've ever seen before. Intensify the look by wetting your eyeshadow brush with a tiny bit of water or whatever setting spray you use. Great product
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.
Valdosta, GA
Is it easy to blend ? and are the colors pigmented?
London Anastastia L.
London Anastastia L.
portland, OR
What do you use to apply the metallics in this set? My brushes don't pick up on the metallics like they do the matte colors.
Alissa V.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
This is something I have been eyeing for a while. Sephora restocked it, but I've heard some mixed reviews. The foil shadows are what has really drawn me to this pallet and I want to know if it's worth the price point or not?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Pigmentation? Fallout? Worth the price? :)
situ s.
situ s.
Brooklyn, NY
i wanted to purchase this item but i heard its allmost with anastasia beverly hills moder renassence palette.Is it so?