BY HUDA BEAUTY #23 in Eyeshadow Palettes

An eye shadow palette with highly pigmented mattes, chrome pressed pearls, and 3D metal shades in an exclusive Rose Gold Edition. Beauty guru and entrepreneur Huda Kattan blends her makeup expertise and with her debut Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition. Raising the bar with her unique eye shades, she's created a palette of highly saturated mattes, chrome pressed pearls, and 3D metal shadows. Easily buildable, the shades deliver maximum payoff for easy on-the-go, or bold metallic and smoky looks. Consider it an accessory for your eyes, no matter what the mood or occasion. An ode to Huda's favorite metallic, the sophisticated Rose Gold, this exclusive, timeless collection will be your next go-to palette. The palette's versatility allows you to create endless eye makeup variations. Amp up your look by topping it off with one of the 3D metals to give the eyes an incomparable pop. This palette contains: - 6 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g 3D Metal eye shadow in Dubai (smoky bronze), Fling (sparkly cranberry), 24K (lavish gold), Rose Gold (rose gold), Trust Fund (ritzy copper), Blessed (vintage gold) - 2 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g Chromatic pressed pearls eye shadow in Angelic (sweet pink with gold reflections), Moon Dust (astral gold illumination) - 10 x 0.035 oz/ 0.99 g Saturated Matte eye shadow in Bossy (bold maroon clay), Flamingo (dashing pink), Shy (delicate dusty pink), BAE (cream-colored base), Black Truffle (decadent black), Suede (smooth transition gray), Coco (bark brown), Maneater (ruthless mulberry), Henna (warm reddish-brown), Sandalwood (earthy deep tan) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates "I literally dreamt about the colors in this palette, and it's finally come to life! " Huda Kattan This product is free of talc. Beauty tip: For maximum payoff, use your finger to apply the creamy metals. Do not apply with an eyeshadow brush.

• This palette looks gorgeous, does anyone know if the eye shadows ...1 Answers
  • Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition is it w...3 Answers
  • What are your favorite Huda looks? I am wanting to use it for bri...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Julia S.
This is a gorgeous palette.  All the shades are usable everyday, from your basic daily nude looks to your bold and daring looks.  The pigmentation is INSANE (seriously), a very lill goes a long way.  Those textured shades aren’t found anywhere else, even the best dupes (and there are good ones) can’t match that same quality.  Yes, it is pricey but you have a palette that will last you as long as it says on the packaging IF you don’t hit pan way before.

This is a for sure ‘BUY IT’!
Mrs_Smv 💋💄✨ Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
I wanted to give this a fair shot and ignore the negative reviews, especially since many of the negative reviews seemed to be using the textured shadows incorrectly. But I have mixed feelings towards this palette. The shades when you first look at them are absolutely beautiful and it has a nice arrangement of shades. In theory, this palette has the perfect assortment of shades, as I love wearing burgundy and red toned eyeshadows during the colder months. However, the pigmentation and texture of these eyeshadows are rather disappointing. The matte shades are not that pigmented, and I find myself having to dip into the shadows multiple times and more than I have to with any other shadows that I have used. With that being said, the shadows do blend nicely, it just takes some extra work. Now the metal and chrome shades really took me off guard. They are really stiff and I virtually got no pigmentation when I tried applying them with a brush. But then again, I tend to apply these types of shadows with my fingers, so that doesn't really bother me that much, but if you're the type of person to use brushes, don't bother. With that being said, the top row is really gritty and feel dry and like I mentioned before, gritty feeling. I also have to reapply these shades multiple times to get the pigmentation on the eyes that remotely mimics what looks in the actual pan. However, the overall look came out nice, so that is why I have mixed feelings. I don't think this palette is a necessity, considering that there are other palettes that are much more pigmented and easier to work with, especially considering the price point. The packaging also feels slightly cheap.
Corinne C.
I know that everyone and their mother on youtube hated this palette or had issues, but I gotta say, I absolutely freaking love this. Yes, the textured shadows can be a pain in the butt, but what are you expecting? They wouldn't be textured shadows if they went on smoothly-- that would be a miracle. However, I have found a few tips and tricks to really get the best results from the more chunky shadows. 1) I always do my eyeshadow before my foundation when I use this palette. No question. 2) After doing all of my transitional shades and deepening the outer corner (all my prep work), I basically add a touch of concealer in the areas that I want to lay down any of the chunky/textured glitter-- essentially doing a cut crease or what have you, and topping the concealer with the eye shadow to really make it true to color and stand out. Also, 3) When using the more difficult shades, I pick them up on my fingers, not a brush. I will also smoosh(technical term, I know) my fingers with the pigment before applying to warm up the product so it goes on more smoothly, and almost just... foiled. It's gorgeous. This is seriously my favorite palette, and I can't wait to buy the next one.
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
I would rate this my favorite purchase of 2017. I've never spent this much on an eyeshadow palette but I love it! I've used it almost every day since I bought it 3 months ago. It has a such a great range of types/shades--mattes, metallics, and textured shadows. The colors all go together really nicely and don't just fade out or get muddy like other palettes I have tried. The textured shadows do have a little fall out if you aren't careful. It's important to just use your finger and press these onto your eyelid. With this palette you can do a super glam look or a more subtle everyday look. I use the black/browns as a smokey liner as well.
So yes...I love this palette and I'd love to own other products she has.
Gillian V.
It actually annoys me that anyone would say this palette is not worth the hype. I get everyone has their own opinion and all but come ON this palette is just as amazing as I expected! I've wanted this palette for months, but waited until I had the extra money to buy it. It's worth every dollar. Every single color is absolutely beautiful, when I first saw this palette I thought of all the different looks I could do with it which is what truly made me want to buy it. It did make me a little nervous with the mixed reviews, but now that I own it I don't understand who wouldn't love this palette. Huda worked so hard on this, and you can tell because it's flawless. The colors are not chalky or patchy, they go on very smoothly and the textured shadows are demential and beautiful
vale L.
AMAZING! I had my doubts about this palette when I bought it but now it's my only favorite one! The colors are so nice and not powdery at all I love it i can't wait to see more stuff from Huda!This palette has literally everything you could need. The colours are so pigmented and there's such a wide variety. I find myself reaching for this palette every time. I sometimes see people complaining about some of the glittery eyeshadows that require a finger application, but I love it. This was definitely my best and favourite eyeshadow purchase. Worth every dollar. 💕💘💖💓💗💞💝
Bree P.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
My go to eye shado palatte! I use bae all over the lid and  sandalwood as the transition shade! I’m obsessed with the sandalwood shade! I’ve used it almost everyday for over a year and still haven’t hit pan yet! I would but this palette just for that one shade! Also the angelic shade is beautiful on the lid with a gold pink shift. For the textured eye shadows, use your finger and they work perfectly! This can be a problem if you have extremely long nails but for the girls who don’t have long nails it’s so easy to use!! The colors blend easily!
Leona G.
For the most part I think this is a great palate. My favorite shade is the STUNNING duochrome gold and pink shade Angelic. It's not like the other shimmer shades, it's very easy to blend with a brush alone. However the other shimmer shadows absolutely need to be applied with a finger if you want any pigment. The black shade black truffle is off, it transfers very easily and the hot pink shade flamingo is not as pigmented as the other mattes. That being said I reach for this palate constantly because of the gorgeous shades.
Sarah R.
Huda beauty's eyeshadows have all become my favorites. When this first came out, some people had a hard time applying the foil shadows. You just need to use primer and some pressure when applying! The price point is high for some, but it's worth every penny in my opinion. I have brown eyes and tan-olive skin for reference. The shadows do stay on nicely with or without primer! Color pay off is high. The names are even sultry! I love small details like that. Like I said, don't let the price scare you, it's worth it.
Tayyaba H.
I bought this product for my best friend on her birthday. She probably used this twice. The colors are not as amazing as I thought they could be. They are definitely not everyday wear colors. The texture of the eye shadow is great and if you love experimenting with colors, this is the palette for you. I do think its a little too expensive just for the fact that I couldn't JUST use this palette for a look and I had to use other eye shadows with it. You are better off buying one of the Obsession Palettes by her.
Shelbi D.
Valdosta, GA
Is it easy to blend ? and are the colors pigmented?
London Anastastia L.
Portland, OR
What do you use to apply the metallics in this set? My brushes don't pick up on the metallics like they do the matte colors.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
This is something I have been eyeing for a while. Sephora restocked it, but I've heard some mixed reviews. The foil shadows are what has really drawn me to this pallet and I want to know if it's worth the price point or not?
Vanessa F.
Pigmentation? Fallout? Worth the price? :)
situ s.
Brooklyn, NY
i wanted to purchase this item but i heard its allmost with anastasia beverly hills moder renassence palette.Is it so?