BY HUDA BEAUTY

What you thought was love, was barely even a crush. Introducing the Huda Beauty Rose Gold REMASTERED Eyeshadow Palette; a transformed version of Huda’s groundbreaking first edition. This palette is inspired by Huda’s obsession with the absolute, most necessary colors you need on an every day basis. Rose Gold REMASTERED has made a comeback with creamier, more intense pigments and combines 18 luxurious, talc free eyeshadows in four key textures. It includes 8 buttery mattes, 8 melted metal shadows, 1 wet & dry black shadow and 1 pressed pearls shadow. The REMASTERED palette features redesigned shades with a softer color harmony, and the most insane metal fondant for your lids. The outer packaging showcases Huda’s favorite look and includes a large mirror to perfect your makeup on-the-go.

Tips:

- The metallic shadows can be applied easily with a brush, and for a more amplified finish, you can apply using your finger.

- The Black Truffle shadow can be used wet for a sharp wing liner, or dry for an intense smokey look.

- Moondust is the ultimate highlighting shade for the lids, inner corner of the eye, or on the cheekbones for an extra glow.

- Metallic shadows might show an uneven surface due to back-injection production methods, which ensures maximum pigment and a creamy texture.

Janiette leidy H.
Purchased at: Sephora
girls for a long time I am obsessed with the brand of @hudabeauty all their palettes and their large collection is wonderful and the products have very good quality and I bought this palette that died to have it but since I saw the first edition I did not fall in love at all for what I saw I did not have very good pigmentation but knowing that I improved the formula and created a second paletta I decided to try it for myself until I said this paletta is mine, it is the best purchase I have made really has a crazy pigmentation has a package beautiful that falls in love with anyone and especially has a variety of colors that I really use a lot
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love how pigmented the vibrant and mixture of warm and cool colors are. They shimmers are my favorites and I get so many compliments on my eye makeup all thanks to Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette - Remastered I was a bit apprehensive about the pricing however you have to remember, you get what you pay for (especially the things we put on our face! Top quality is key!) I am so glad my hair stylist told me about Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition
Amberli C.
Johnson City
This palette is soooo pretty and pigmented. The colors are beautiful; and they all blend very easily. The shimmery shades/foils are so creamy and love beautiful on the eyes. The packaging of the palette is also just as pretty as the shadows and very sturdy. I'd recommend to anyone that loves the shade colors!
Ryan J.
Madison
The metallics are like putty, but I love this palette so much! It's worth the price by a long shot! The packaging has a mirror so I like the packaging more than the first one, though I didn't own that one. I also love the matte formula. It's super pigmented and blends fantastically. All in all love it.
Jessica F.
New Port Richey
OMG! This palette is incredible on every level! The texture of the shadows is so soft and buttery. The pigment is unbelievable. They blend well, they're easy to apply and the colors are so, so beautiful. I'll definitely be looking to try more products from Huda beauty.
🎀ANGELECA🎀 c.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg I honestly love this eyeshadow pallet, it so gorgeous the color pigment pays off there are so many pretty looks you can do with this pallet it is a little bit more money but it's so work it, whenever I do my eyeshadow with this pallet I do get alot of complaments
Farzana A.
I LOVE THE COLORS IN THIS PALETTE! The shimmer shades are amazing. I love it. The packaging is great the only thing is that it came a bit indented I'm not sure why.. also for some reason my brushes cannot pick up the shimmer 2nd shade. From the top left. I try it with my fingers, still very hard to put on. No clue why it's doing that but it's really annoying. I hope my shimmer shades aren't hollow like how some people mentioned theirs are. Anyways, overall I love the colors soo much!
Alexis W.
Keystone, IA
I love this eyeshadow palette! It feels like butter. It last ALL DAY (primed, I havent tried it without a primer) The shimmers do NOT apply with a brush so you have to be okay with using your fingers, but for me that isn't a problem. Is it worth $65? No. It should be $40-$50. But it is a very good quality eyeshadow palette. It would be a good item to put on your christmas list or birthday or something like that. The reason I gave it a 4/5 is simply for the price being overpriced.
Sara S.
I love this palette. The creaminess of the shimmers is different but also intriguing. The mattes blend out very well and also really pigmented. However I dont know how it compares to the original rose gold, I only have the remastered.
Dilya C.
Bronx
I finally bought it after debating for such a long time. I’ve seen so much negative reviews about it but I honestly don’t understand why. The mattes in the palette are so pigmented, soft, they blend perfectly and also no fall out at all!! The metallics ones are literally like butter! So pigmented. I’m absolutely in love. I can’t compare the old one and this one because I don’t own the previous palette but this one is now one of my fav!
Dilya C.
Bronx
Guys, can u pls share your opinion about Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette - Remastered? I’ve seen such a mixed reviews about it and can’t make up my mind now( it looks sooo pretty though
Ang R.
I am a special education teacher that has very little extra money. Is this worth it? Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition
Rebekkah M.
Milbridge, ME
Is the Remastered Rose Gold palette worth repurchasing? I really enjoy the original, it was my favorite palette for the longest time, but it looks like a lot of the colors I don’t use are still there. Thoughts?
Pout So Pretty ..
Calgary, AB
Do you like this one better than the original?
Anna L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette - Remastered I want to get this so bad, but is it worth it? Is it good for everyday looks, and can you do looks that don’t have a pink tone to them?