HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Metallic Lipstick Cake Day 0.10 oz/ 3 g

A limited-edition metallic lipstick concentrated with pearly pigments and iridescent glitters that melt onto lips with one stroke. HUDA BEAUTY brings you their first-ever Power Bullet lipstick collection in three metallic, limited-edition shades. The glitter-infused lipsticks in dazzling magenta pink, daring purple, and dramatic red will quickly become your secret weapon for the moments that matter most. Inspired by some of life's most exciting moments in shades NYE, After Party, and Cake Day the rich, highly-pigmented, non-drying formula gives your lips the comfort they deserve, creating a loose glitter effect without the mess. The revolutionary mix of multi-reflective glitter, kaleidoscopic pearl pigments, and iridescent shimmer creates an incredible, high-impact 3D finish like you've never experienced before. Armed with Brazilian nut oil and sweet almond oil scent, the texture glides on easily, is super buildable, and sits comfortably on the lips. Celebratory, fun, and unapologetically bold, the new Metallic Power Bullets will add playful sophistication to every occasion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens "We created the Metallic Power Bullets to celebrate life's most important moments. We want to give everyone a lipstick that is easy to apply and perfect for every occasion. While there are some amazing lipsticks on the market, I've never found one that didn't bleed or that I didn't have to constantly reapply. This is the first. After years of testing thousands of lipsticks, I knew I needed to change the shape and finish of the bullet, and that's exactly what I've done." Huda Kattan, Brand Founder

Does it last long?
How is the consistency of this lipstick? Is it matte? And is it smooth or rough to apply ?
Is this a matte or creamy finish?
Start your review of HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Metallic Lipstick Cake Day 0.10 oz/ 3 g!
This shade is absolutely beautiful! It is a metallic, seemed quite long lasting and it has glitter in it! What more could you ask for? A little on the pricey side but if you like Huda Beauty, it’s a good score!
I love this lipstick because it’s matte finish the color is amazingly beautiful. I don’t think this product needs improvement. It’s long lasting and has a nice scent. I highly recommend it to others.
Malden, MA
I love how bright and metallic this lipstick is. If you are looking for something that will make your lips the center of attention these lipsticks will do that. The pink has beautiful pigment and nice sparkles in it as well. It feels so soft on the lips and lasts all day long. It does stain your lips because of how pigmented it is.
Sunset , TX
I do love the almost berry coloration of this blend which glides On very smoothly. I applied for this look over foundation to matte it out a little more so I could achieve a more long wear. I do love the light metallic finish but it also can be dimmed when you do not want to be quite as bold.
Lugoff, SC
HUDA has some amazing products but her lipstick is one of my all time favesss it stays on throughout anything as well as looks fresh all day long! The pigmentation is vibrant and always always always on pointHUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Metallic Lipstick Cake Day 0.10 oz/ 3 g
Charlotte, NC
Was a little hesitant to purchase as I wasn't sure I could pull of the bright shimmery color but am so glad I took the gamble on it. It's creamy, pigmented, and stays all day. It's a little pricey but the quality is there. I would recommend this to others.
It is very moisturizing. The product is a very decent size and comes in a nice matte packaging. I bought mine from Sephora and I just absolutely love the product it is so soft on your skin and leaves a nice Matte tinti. Perfect for big makeup looks and partys.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick cake day shade is incredible its so pigmented matte shade that stays all day and night long never retouch and cake day color is so beautiful color so happy to have that
creamy is the first word I think of when I gaped this product. First of all its a great price. very easy to aply and use. the packaging is beyond standards. as I said it was a good value. I would recommend it to any one! I absolutely love it. It is better than any of my other lipies!
Loved it! It is soo beautiful , love the texture , The shimmers and the color hope she comes out with more colors in the future! It glides on to lips smoothly! Would definitely purchass again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...