MakeupLip MakeupLipstickHuda Beauty
Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Staycation 010 oz/ 3 g

HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Staycation 0.10 oz/ 3 g

A highly-pigmented lipstick that delivers unparalleled color payoff in a silky-smooth, plush-matte formula. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Matte Power Bullet combines unrivalled pigmentation with superior comfort, and is crafted to deliver smooth, full-coverage payoff in just one swipe. The Icons Collection consists of striking summer essentials. The Rose collection consists of all-time-favorite neutrals and rose shades.

Are these lipstick dry or moisturizing? Does it apply smoothly? I don’t really wear lipstick and I want to try them.
Does this really look good in dark skin toned person?
Start your review of HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Staycation 0.10 oz/ 3 g!
Lori P.
San Antonio, TX
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Staycation 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Lori P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this lipstick! It is the most beautiful shade and feels great on the lips. It doesn’t dry my lips out and if my lips look dry I add a little bit of gloss. It isn’t smudge proof but it does last a good while. After eating it does wear off a bit but the color is still pigmented to wear it looks like my lipstick is still intact. HIGHLY recommend the shade staycation, I’m probably going to pick up more shades.
Markia P.
N Hollywood, CA
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Staycation 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Markia P.
Love this lipstick... so creamy! Excellent price and variety of other colors. Non drying formula! Huda beauty has surprised me and has become my favorite nude Lipstick. I went and brought more colors.
Annie A.
Newyork
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Staycation 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Annie A.
I’m in love with this pigmented huda beauty Matte lipstick, the nude just give the exact shade I been wanting I’m loving this can’t wait to try some more colors ! 🖤
Erin E.
Conway ar
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Staycation 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Erin E.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love all the power bullets from Huda!! Creamy, not too matte, last all day, and it is not drying on the lips
khloud E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the way it looks and feels would recommend!! It’s pigmented and matte and even though it’s matte it doesn’t dry out my lips [product:huda-beauty-power-bullet-matte-lipstick-el-cinco-de-mayo-010-oz/-3-g] HUDA BEAUTY Throwback Lip Kit H.B.I.C + Board Meeting [product:huda-beauty-power-bullet-matte-lipstick-anniversary-010-oz/-3-g]
Stephanie E.
Manteca , CA
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Staycation 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Stephanie E.
Purchased at: Sephora
The perfect nude and super pigmented and matte I’m so picky with nudes so this is definitely in my must have collection of lipsticks.
JIJI M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This lipstick it’s so smooth and it has a beautiful matte finish. It’s worth the price💗[product:huda-beauty-power-bullet-matte-lipstick-staycation-010-oz/-3-g]
Natalie G.
Castro Valley, CA
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Staycation 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Natalie G.
Such a buttery and smooth matte lipsticks, I absolutely love it! I also love the tip of the lipstick, it makes it very easy to outline your lips incase you don’t have a lip liner. In the picture down below I am wearing shade “Staycation”
Brittani R.
Vandenburg Village
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Staycation 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Brittani R.
In love with this lipstick. It is as matte as it gets and looks almost velvety. Feels that way too. There is slight tranfer unfortunately but it does not wear off your lips. The color stays and the colors are rich and pigmented. Smell is subtle and nice too.
Sierra T.
Oklahoma City, OK
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Staycation 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Sierra T.
LOVE these lippies!! If you haven’t tried them yet, you’re missing out! The packaging is very high end with a sort of ombré look to them! This is my absolute favorite. Definitely one of my go-to’s! Such a beautiful pinky-nude color that’s perfect either day or night! So go pick your favorite up!!