HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Spring Break 0.10 oz/ 3 g

A highly-pigmented lipstick that delivers unparalleled color payoff in a silky-smooth, plush-matte formula. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Matte Power Bullet combines unrivalled pigmentation with superior comfort, and is crafted to deliver smooth, full-coverage payoff in just one swipe. The Icons Collection consists of striking summer essentials. The Rose collection consists of all-time-favorite neutrals and rose shades.

Is this product waterproof?
How is the bleed on the lipstick? Is it durable for the whole day ?
Do these lipsticks last all day or do you have to reapply after you eat or drink something?
Start your review of HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Spring Break 0.10 oz/ 3 g!
How would you rate this product?
Hillsborough, NJ
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Spring Break 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Patrali G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This lipstick is superb and can change the way you look. The lipstick is super lustrous and very creamy. It adds so much shine. Transfer proof. Highly recommended
I uses HUDA lipstick on my date night It has a very Creamy structure.And also give vibes to my baby to kiss meHUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Spring Break 0.10 oz/ 3 g💋
Shirley, NY
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Spring Break 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by 🌸 R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m obsessed with all the PowerBullet Lipstick Collection, especially this one in shade SpringBreak. I love how hudabeauty lipsticks are so creamy and you don’t have to put so much on or keep layering it because there so pigmented
Arden , NC
Huda has some of the best lip colors out there! Obsessed with this one and Third Date! I bought one for the end of summer and one for the fall. The pigments are rich in hue and creamy! My lips look great every time I wear these! Very creamy for a matte to help not dry out your lips! Also buildable in color!
Albany , NY
I love all of these power bullets, but this one is really special. It can’t be built up or blotted down to be subtle, and it’s perfect with a neutral eye look! The formula is of course creamy and long lasting!
Glendale, CA
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Spring Break 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Nayri B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Main reason why I love them so much is the fact that these DO NOT DRY YOUR LIPS!!! Which is very important to me. Also no flakes coming off or make or wears off easy. I just love huda beauty lip products they never fail. Easy to use and long lasting lipstick
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Spring Break 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Billy L.
The perfect shade for the summer. This juicy, watermelon color is amazing for this time of year. The formula is matte, but its not too dry like a liquid matter lipstick. It works well to ombre your lips for a fun pop of color to your beat!
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Spring Break 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Esperanza G.
The texture is slightly different from the nude collection, but the color is soo pretty and perfect for summer! Gives off summery vibes💕💕perfect for festivals when going out with the girls🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰👌👌👌👌💕😬😬
This looks like suck an amazing lipstick. I don't personally own it but my cousin has it and let me say it's creamy and very pigmented also moisturizing on the lips.
Sioux City
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Spring Break 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Cheyenne J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is hands down one of my favorite bullet lipstick formulas. Creamy, rich, and pigmented and long wear without any hint of dryness. I can’t wait to pick up more colors when I can swatch them in store!