HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Rendezvous 0.10 oz/ 3 g

A highly-pigmented lipstick that delivers unparalleled color payoff in a silky-smooth, plush-matte formula. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Matte Power Bullet combines unrivalled pigmentation with superior comfort, and is crafted to deliver smooth, full-coverage payoff in just one swipe. The Icons Collection consists of striking summer essentials. The Rose collection consists of all-time-favorite neutrals and rose shades.

Heard about this but I’m not sure if should buy , is it worth the price and is it long lasting?
I Live the shades these come in and I live matte lipsticks but is this drying to the lips, does it last long?
Do these dry down extra matte where they end up chunking up later on?
Start your review of HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Rendezvous 0.10 oz/ 3 g!
How would you rate this product?
hesperia
LOVE! I don’t wear lipsticks as often as I should but when I do I find my self reaching for these a lot! This is one of my favorite colors ! So easy and creamy to apply! And I would 100% definitely recommend to every one!
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful and creamy blend! The color is a nice soft nude pink that adds a bit of color! The consistency is very creamy and moisturizing as well. Definitely will repurchase! It’s a great everyday color as well
Albany , NY
I’m living for these lipsticks! They are creamy and long lasting, but don’t dry out my lips. This color is a gorgeous berry/nude color. Can’t wait to wear it all fall!
Imperial, CA
Awesome color I love the way I can easily apply it to my lips it’s so soft and smooth I like how there is many colors to choose from my fave lipsticks of all time
Hamtramck , MI
These became my favorite lipstick ever since I saw huda trying them on! I was dying to get my hands on them I loved all the shades specially the nudes and the darker shades. The formula is so rich and feels really good on my lips. It's long lasting as well one application is enough! Definitely worth the money!
This product is so good, not only is the actual lipstick pigmented and smooth. The packaging is super cute it has like an ombré look with the color of the lipstick and it has a magnet, so when you close it instead of waiting for a click, it just snaps together!
This lipstick is very easy to get your hand around and grip. Easy to turn to when you need a touch up. The packaging is not misleading it is the same color of the actual lip color.
South Bend, IN
I love huda and all of her products. This lipstick is so good. Very much worth the money. Smooth application, long lasting, doesnt crack. I love it
Oceanside, NY
Love huda and their lipsticks. Shades are always great and the quality is amazing. Brand is overall a little expensive but worth it
3 hyde park row brownsburg indiana
This matte lipstick really gives the matte look I love. The color is amazing and looks great!! Definitely read this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...