HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Honeymoon 0.10 oz/ 3 g

A highly-pigmented lipstick that delivers unparalleled color payoff in a silky-smooth, plush-matte formula. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Matte Power Bullet combines unrivalled pigmentation with superior comfort, and is crafted to deliver smooth, full-coverage payoff in just one swipe. The Icons Collection consists of striking summer essentials. The Rose collection consists of all-time-favorite neutrals and rose shades.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Honeymoon 0.10 oz/ 3 g!
How would you rate this product?
North port , FL
Honestly one of the best textures of a matte lipstick everrrrrr made! I would even prefer this over any liquid matte. It’s such a creamy matte formula that staYS SO WELL. Does not need reapplying. This is by far one of the best lipsticks on the market hands down. Also the colors are stunning. Literally when you have 1 you want them allllll!!!!!!!
Columbus, OH
I didn’t get this in the shade Honeymoon, I got it in the shade Pool Party. I really LOVE this lipstick! It is soooooo pigmented, applies smoothly, and is extremely long lasting. It’s a bit pricey, but for what you’re getting it’s totally worth it. Huda’s products are amazing, and this is no exception!
Camden On Gly, WV
Recieved this as a free gift in my Ipsy Glam Plus. LOVED! Very smooth application. Cute packaging. I’m a big fan of Huda products! They’re always worth the price tag. I would definitely recommend to others!
Charlotte, NC
I'm so happy Huda came out with lipsticks!! They have the pigment and long wear power of they liquid lipsticks but have a comfortable satin/matte finish that stays all day. They're perfect if you don't like liquid lipsticks. It feels like nothing on your lips and the packaging is beautiful!
San Angelo, TX
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Honeymoon 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Franchesca G.
These lipsticks are amazing and smooth. The colors are so beautiful. These have become my absolute favorite in the world.❤ Excuse the pic but it was a screenshot from a tutorial video
South Bend, IN
This color is legit to die for. I love this brand. Everything about it is literally amazing. I have so many colors. Try it. I bet you will buy more colors as well
Peoria, AZ
I love matte! Not a weird smell to it either. The color was perfect for my skin tone. The price was okay for the product. This was easy to use and worth it
wettingen
I love her she’s just soooo creamy to apply that it really gets in my lips i kinda feel like it’s hydrating my lips a little! The matt is so gorgeous i would die to try the liquid lipstick but I’m happy with what i have and it’s a good product as well.
sonora
Me encanto es cremoso tiene un rango de colores hermosos me pareció genial ese lipstick en verdad lo amo y lo recomendó mucho es muy bueno y por el precio también es un muy buen precio lo amé
Sorrento
Love this shade, super pigmented and the formula is smooth and a little creamy, it Was love at first application😍 it’s super easy to Apply and it don’t dry my lips out , i will purchasing more colors absolutely! 💜