HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick El Cinco De Mayo 0.10 oz/ 3 g

A highly-pigmented lipstick that delivers unparalleled color payoff in a silky-smooth, plush-matte formula. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Matte Power Bullet combines unrivalled pigmentation with superior comfort, and is crafted to deliver smooth, full-coverage payoff in just one swipe. The Icons Collection consists of striking summer essentials. The Rose collection consists of all-time-favorite neutrals and rose shades.

What do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick or lip stain?
Start your review of HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick El Cinco De Mayo 0.10 oz/ 3 g!
How would you rate this product?
Love Huda!! Love red lipstick!! I've actually just started wearing red lipstick, well really any lipstick, because I've always just used lip balm or chapstick or a gloss, was never really into lipstick. But I bought a nude set to try because I'm not into flashy, attention getting colors, but I tried a red and BOOM!! Hooked! And Huda is amazing!!
Potrero , CA
My FAVORITE lipstick EVEEEEEEER... im in live with the quality, my firs time using it and i love it libe the color and pigmentation of it. Comes in a super nice packaging I would definitely buy it again
Louisville, KY
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick El Cinco De Mayo 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Playing 💋.
I bought this for the shade not because it was matte.:) i loved the application and the 1st day I wore it for a few hours and it was comfortable. A lot of matte lipsticks feel drying after about 10 minutes and this did not. In the photo I used gloss over it just for the look, but I am definitely buying more shades.
These are beautiful very pigmented works best with chap stick before applying for a soft finish if want a gloss stay look throw your favorite gloss over it was my 1st time using is now my top 5 mattes 💄
Albany , NY
These power bullets are simply amazing. They feel great on the lips, have great pigment, last all day... I could go in forever and I honestly want every shade.
Imperial, CA
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick El Cinco De Mayo 0.10 oz/ 3 g uploaded by Yulissa N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this color lipstick it is super red and looks amazing perfect for any skin color the formula is great I would definitely recommend this lipstick !
12062 stallion ct
It is very gorgeous!!!I always loved huda Beauty products and now my favorite thing is this lipsticks is full coverage flawless and etc...
I really like this red lippy. It has a warm undertone and gives a really sexy yet mysterious look that completes any look. Do not overdo your eyes else it will take away the attention from your lips. Lasting power of these lippies are pretty good and being matte lipsticks they are not so drying on the lips !!
No ponen los tonos pero tengo Cinco de mayo y tengo otro rojo de la gama. Son mates pero no resecan, súper cómodos de llevar y de reaplicar si fuera necesario. Me encantan.
Wow. Wow. So red, much pinup. The coverage is amazing, one swipe, pop your lips, touch up that Cupid’s bow and off you are. Does make my teeth look yellower, but that’s with any red lipstick for me...would totally purchase again and rock this. A staple for anyone who loves a classic red. This does not pull from your natural colour at all - so swatching on your actual lip is essential to see if it’s “too much.” It’s that kind of a red. For those bold enough, this is just heaven in a tube.