• Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Joyride
  • Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Pool Party
  • Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Ladies Night
  • Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Masquerade

BY HUDA BEAUTY

Huda Beauty’s Matte Power Bullet combines unrivalled pigmentation with unexpected comfort that was designed to flatter every skin tone.

Our plush matte formula allows the colour to glide on easily, without skipping or dragging, and leaves lips feeling hydrated and smooth.

A highly pigmented matte lipstick with unparalleled colour payoff, for unexpected comfort.

How To:
• Use the bullet’s pointed tip to contour and line the edges of your lips
• Fill lips using the bullet’s flat base, beginning in the center and smoothing outwards to the corners of your mouth
• Build up to your desired level of impact

• Are the nude colors long lasting? Are the nude colors lon...4 Answers
  • I’ve been eyeing these lipsticks for a while! Are the Hud...2 Answers
  • Is it long lasting?2 Answers
Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick

Start your review of Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Arroyo Grande
This is a SUPER comfortable lipstick. Velvety and matte! It is NOT transfer proof however. For a bullet lipstick, it is well worth the value and probably the easiest formula for the pouty look. Color is BEAUTIFUL and every shade is sure to get you noticed!
Clackamas, OR
Review for: Joyride more...
Joy Ride/Interview

So, I enjoy Huda products, and I REALLY wanted to love these, truly. BUT, I just wasn’t a fan of the Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipsticks - specifically the Joy Ride & Interview colors.

First of all, they say you can use the pointy end to help line your lips, but you really can’t. I don’t know if the shades just weren’t for me (they really weren’t, washed me out and made me look sick), but trying to line your lips was just impossible.

Second, maybe I’m just not used to matte lipsticks, I use matte liquid lipsticks though, but while it went on creamy, it felt super drying after just a few minutes of wear! I couldn’t handle it and ended up wiping it off within minutes of applying. It didn’t go on smooth either, I had primed my lips beforehand, which is important, but the lipsticks made my lips looked cracked and not very smooth.

The colors on both swatched were super pretty, but you needed a couple passes to get the pigment to pop. I’m disappointed they didn’t work for my skin tone! Unfortunately, with the drying effects, I’m not sure how I’d feel about trying it in a different shade, especially at the price.

I received these lipsticks (Joy Ride & Interview) complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
San Jose, CA
I ordered this but unfortunately returning it. It doesn't hive me the color in 1 swipe. Also, its not at all long lasting. I wanted to love it but was disappointed. I love the shade range but I would say kylie is way better than this. I love huda's products a lot but this was complete disappointment. HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Rendezvous 0.10 oz/ 3 g
jefferson
Review for: Ladies Night, Graduation Day more...
So first if all I really don’t wear lipsticks. These were gifted to me and I’m so soooo glad they were because now I will be wearing lipsticks again (atleast by this brand and one other). They glide on, do not feel dry or sticky, and holy pigment!!! The colors are absolutely stunning. Huda beauty you always amaze me with your products. They are becoming a fan favorite.
montgomery village
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Interview, Joyride, Third Date, Pay Day, Graduation Day, Pool Party more...
When I first saw these Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick I was like OMG they are so beautiful! I never thought myself to love matte lippies but I wanted to see if these were any different then my past experience. Unfortunately, there are acouple of things.
Colors- they are very beautiful and you will find a color that you will love and that looks good with your skin tone.
Longevity- they last so-so for about 2-3 hours depending on how much I was doing with my month. After about 3-4 hours I had to do a touch up.
I don’t know if it’s just me, but the next days after wearing these mattes my lips would be so chapped. No matter how much I moisturized them, no matter how much Aquaphor Lip Protectant with SPF 30 I used my lips were completely shot.
But it didn’t make me stop reaching for them, they are really beautiful and they apply very nicely.
I would recommend them just know it are mattes
Racine , WI
Review for: Interview more...
I received these lipsticks complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. I was so excited to try these lipsticks but I was very underwhelmed. The price point for the amount of product received is quite disappointing. They are almost travel or trial size. The colors were very rich and true to shade which I enjoyed. They smear very easy when applying but once they have dried on your lips they are fairly long lasting. I got a huge pimple on the corner of my lip after using this lipstick, but I do have very sensitive skin. If this product were $12-15 I would have given 4 stars, but I have several cheaper matte lipsticks that are just as good of quality. I really wanted to love these but I would not purchase.
West Unity
Um, hello gorgeous! Creamy, luxurious, pigmented, and an amazing formula. Greta value and I love the packaging. I do wish that I could go back and grab past favorites, but this new line of lippies is absolutely stunning and literally has a shade for everyone. Go grab yourself one!
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Review for: Ladies Night more...
HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Promotion Day 0.10 oz/ 3 g im obsessed with this lipstick huda beauty lipsticks have one of my fav colors and brand its bullet matte lipsticks are amazing never over dry or makes my lips cracky very nice bit pricey but worth it
Midlothian, IL
Review for: Joyride more...
First off, I love that the top is magnetic to the base. The lipstick it’s self if full of color, applies smooth, and lasts awhile ( I did have to apply later in the night) I wasn’t a fan of the color I received, but would buy the liostaick again in a color of my choice.
6319 veridian grove drive
Great product really like the way it works .use on daily basis and also for some nice occasions .never thought it will work this owesome .inspiring and long lasting .really big fan of it now .recommend it for purchase .amazing ,fantastic ,worth spending money on it
does this product hydrate or make your lips feel moisturized ??Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick
Forsyth, GA
Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick has anyone tried this? How is it? The colors are amazing but don’t want to buy before I know.
Richmond Hill, ON
Does this product stay on well? Or do you have to keep reapplying?
New Castle, DE
Which pinkish nude color would you recommend? 👄👄👄👄👄Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick
Is this lipstick worth the money, also is it drying at all?

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email