Huda Beauty
Pastel Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rose Obsessions

HUDA BEAUTY Pastel Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rose Obsessions

A palette of highly pigmented mattes, metallics, and shimmer swirls all with smooth, blendable textures in three shades: Rose, Lilac, and Mint. What Else You Need to Know: Create limitless looks from soft, pretty glam to bold, runway styles with these pigment-powered palettes containing a variation of nine dreamy mattes, high-shine metallics, and next-generation shimmer swirls. These palettes come in a fun acrylic case with a full-size mirror making makeup on the go easy. Pastels Rose Obsessions is a wearable collection of dreamy, ballet pink and blush peach mattes, delicate shimmers, and sunshine yellows.

Is it pigmented?
is it me or when doing the snap surveys and looking for HUDA BEAUTY Pastel Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rose Obsessions does NOT show up? i’ve included a screenshot of what it looks like on my phone and as you can see the palette doesn’t show up 😞 #help #influenster #influensterapp #hudabeauty #huda #hudapastels #hudapastelsrose #helpme
Start your review of HUDA BEAUTY Pastel Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rose Obsessions!
Greeneville, TN
HUDA BEAUTY Pastel Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rose Obsessions uploaded by Blair P.
I love to try new things but it was hard to get these matte colors to pop on my lids. The shimmers had noooooo problem at all popping out. The claimed their name to fame. Lol 😆🤣 the middle shimmer was so pretty I was soooo upset to mess it up. This is a beautiful 😍 palette for spring time and I'm sure it would pop more with a lid primer. I have no complaints 😌 other than it wasn't for me.
Vallejo, CA
HUDA BEAUTY Pastel Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rose Obsessions uploaded by Viridiana M.
Amet loca mente esta paleta me encantan los satinados tiene mucha perla refractiva, son hermosos, los martes pigmentar Super bien y se difuminan excelente, Huda hace unas sombras perfectas!! ❤️😍🥰 además que está línea es muy original y fresca
Hackettstown, NJ
HUDA BEAUTY Pastel Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rose Obsessions uploaded by Mishiloh A.
I love this palette, and the colors are adorable! I did have a little bit of difficulty with the shimmer shades, but I was able to get them on nicely in the end with a wet brush and just packed it on. The matte shades blended well enough, and stayed put throughout the day. The color pigment is slightly lighter than anticipated, however this is a pastel palette. Overall pleased with the look, but I was expecting a little bit more from a Huda Beauty palette which is why I would give it four stars.
Cape May, NJ
HUDA BEAUTY Pastel Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rose Obsessions uploaded by Alexis G.
What a gorgeous little palette this beauty is. I love 9 pan color stories, this one is just gorgeous. The mattes and shimmers are both stunning. I love the Huda eyeshadow formula, and the packaging is so cute! This is a win if the color story speaks to you!
Rocky Face, GA
HUDA BEAUTY Pastel Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rose Obsessions uploaded by Destini B.
This is a perfect little spring/Easter palette! The colors are gentle and the shimmers are top notch! The packaging is adorable, I caught this on sale and I don’t think I’d be able to pay full price for it.
Henderson, NV
HUDA BEAUTY Pastel Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rose Obsessions uploaded by Michele G.
This is one of mt favorite palettes to uae right now. It ia so nice for spring looks. The eyeshadow are so soft and smooth. There's no fallout with this and is long lasting. Would love to get more from thia line.
PORTER RANCH, CA
I love Huda's pastel palettes collection! I have the pink and mint one and I ordered the purple one - it's on the way. This pink palette has 4 beautiful shimmers and 5 matte pastel colors. The texture is SO soft and is so easily blendable. The colors are perfect for spring and summer looks. I love how subtle these colors and the shimmers are. I also use the shimmer colors as a highlighter and lidtoppers as well. HUDA BEAUTY Pastel Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rose Obsessions Huda Beauty
Chesapeake, VA
HUDA BEAUTY Pastel Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rose Obsessions uploaded by Ashley A.
I got this in my boxycharm this month and was excited to see that they sent me a palette that i thought at first glance was going to have colors i liked. The name of it was pastel roses so i figured it would all be pink shades and i was excited. Nope i was wrong. I dont understand the thought behind the colors in this palette.....there is a bunch of yellow and purple shades and 3 good pink shades. I get that roses can be yellow but when i think of pastel roses i think of shades of pink....i mean the packaging was pink as well. I dont know maybe im just picky lol but besides that, the 3 pink shades i did try did great. Blended well, nicely pigmented and looked pretty.
Los Angeles, CA
HUDA BEAUTY Pastel Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rose Obsessions uploaded by Vanessa R.
Love the pigment on these shadows. These matte’s are so silky and soft, not chalky at all. Very great quality with great color payoff. The shimmers are so pretty used alone and used with setting spray or water to get a cream liquid shine. This palette works well with a nude matte palettes to add dimension or used alone for a fun bright look yet can be soft and neutral. I also own the Huda pastel mint palette which is such a fun beautiful palette as well and great for summer. I’m a fan of the price and the variety.
Elsa, TX
HUDA BEAUTY Pastel Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rose Obsessions uploaded by Arlene M.
This HUDA BEAUTY Pastel Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Rose Obsessions is perfect for spring. The colors are beautiful. I like the palette has a mix of matte and shimmer shadows. The shimmer shadows are great for a pop in the inner corner.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Enna, Enna
il y a 7 mois
Alishia B. il y a 2 mois
I did a review and got it to tag I think you just put huda beauty as a tag not the full pallete name if you go to my reviews I have it on there maybe the tag will show up and you can access it ?
Mar del Plata, MA
il y a un an
Daniela M. il y a un an
The mattes are a little too pale for my preference. They do last and the shimmers are great but I definitely would prefer more pigmented shadows
Denton, TX
il y a un an
Azure M. il y a un an
I like the Rose palette. It could be more pigmented, but I use white concealer underneath to give it a pop.