Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Ruby

Glistening rubies inspire this striking yet wearable palette with 5 vibrant duo-chrome shimmers, and 4 creamy matte shadows. Play around with a pretty blush pink and soft peach, or steal the scene with deep reds and hot fuchsia.

The Huda Beauty Precious Stones Collection fuse electrifying jewel tones with luxurious texture, perfect for transitioning your summer make-up into autumn. "I really wanted to give people the option to have fun with as many colors as possible without having to invest in individual shades. It was all about giving colour junkies everything they need, in a compact, affordable way.” – Huda Kattan.

Each Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette is packed with a selection of nine highly pigmented mattes and striking shimmers, all with a smooth and blendable texture. Available in several color themes, suitable for every occasion – the palettes are super compact and lightweight, making them a must-have for your handbag. The large mirror, conveniently-sized palette, and versatile shade collection allow you to create both classic and playful looks that are easy to apply on-the-go.

How do these shades look on fair skin?
I have never tried this palette but have a strange love for it, would love to know if its a must have?
Is this really worth the money?
Start your review of Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Ruby!
How would you rate this product?
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Ruby uploaded by Hannah M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Got some new palettes! What do you guys thing?? They are the Wild Obessions palettes from @hudabeauty
Charlotte H.
Asheville, NC
Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Ruby uploaded by Charlotte H.
I’ll be honest, I had high hopes for this pallet when I got it in a boxycharm box but was extremely disappointed. There was so much fallout and had a horrible chalky and power consistency that made it really hard to blend out.
Melissa M.
Neenah, WI
Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Ruby uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I enjoy these small palettes but fine they can be hit or mess with the eyeshadows in them.. I have quite a few of the is and some barely get used because the quality isn’t as great as others. I feel that they are perhaps not as nice as of the full-size ones. But that’s also because these ones are made in China. Definitely look at the reviews for each one. I have had a lot of fun with the ruby colors and doing some red smoky eyes.
paula R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette is on fire 🔥 🔥🔥 all the beauty junkies will love it, 4 glitter ✨ options and 4 mate, strong pigments and a really warm and summery selection , with the classic quality of huda beauty products ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Laura M.
Lynbrook, NY
Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Ruby uploaded by Laura M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I never wear bold or red eyeshadow. I decided to buy this and experiment. I’m glad I did because I love it! It makes my green eyes pop. The shadows are easy to blend.
Audrey H.
Diberville, MS
Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Ruby uploaded by Audrey H.
I love, love, love this Huda Ruby Obsessions Palette! The colors are gorgeous and the blend very nicely! I will definitely be purchasing more of the Huda Obsessions Palettes in the near future!
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA
Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Ruby uploaded by Marisol J.
I love Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Ruby because red is my #1 favorite color 💖. It's so beautiful and you dont need much. I love the sparkling red, it makes your eyes pop beautifully. 😍 #beauty #makeup #red #favorite #sparkle
Selena C.
Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Ruby uploaded by Selena C.
I got this in my boxycharm and it has really impressed me! It is a very tiny palette so it would be a good one to take on the go. The mattes are really smooth and the shimmers are beautiful and apply nicely!
Anai C.
Madera, CA
Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Ruby uploaded by Anai C.
Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Ruby uploaded by Anai C.
love the shimmers and mattes !! The pigmentation is a medium coverage not the best but it’s something to work with. It’s a good pallet but I also don’t think it’s work the money, I did get this from boxycharm. Love the packaging and concept behind it !
Rachelle I.
Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Ruby uploaded by Rachelle I.
Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Ruby uploaded by Rachelle I.
I love all huda beauty pallets but this one is different and the colors are beautiful!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sameera K.
Mississauga
il y a 5 mois
Jessie L. il y a 3 mois
The Huda Beauty - Ruby Obsessions palette is very pigmented and the colors are beautiful! I put a review on my profile if you want to see the result on my skin. This palette is really worth it!
kimberly C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
il y a 10 mois
Has only one fell in love with a red eyeshadow pallete maybe Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Ruby or better? Please tag your favorite! Im looking for red and have red fever!
Jem L. il y a 10 mois
You should definitely be trying the pallet the colors are so gorgeous and you don’t even need eyeshadow primer because they don’t crease whatsoever I own many of Huda Eyeshadow palettes she never disappoints the consistency And pigmentation