BY HUDA BEAUTY #65 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A range of compact eyeshadow palettes, expertly curated by Huda herself, offering beauty lovers a complete day-to-night eye color wardrobe. Each Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette is packed with a selection of nine highly pigmented mattes and striking shimmers, all with a smooth and blendable texture. Available in four color themes Warm Brown, Mauve, Smokey, and Electric Obsessions the palettes are super compact and lightweight, making them a must-have for your handbag. The large mirror, conveniently-sized palette, and versatile shade collection allow you to create both classic and playful looks that are easy to apply on-the-go- Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsessions Instantly bring light and warmth to your look with Huda's go-to palette. Packed with eight mattes and one shimmer in heated tones of browns, reds, oranges, and copper, the color range flatters any skin tone and eye color- Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Six pigmented mattes and three gorgeous shimmers in dusty rose and plummy hues create a soft, natural finish for a smoky, sultry effect. - Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions Master the ultimate smoky eye or staple nude look with this range of four mattes and five metallic shimmers including an intense black, warm shades of dark brown, champagne, gold, and silver- Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions The electric palette offers six bold mattes and three shimmers in bright blues, electric yellows, and neon pinks. Creating dramatic, show-stopping looks is now effortlessly achievable with just one palette. This set contains:- 9 x Eyeshadows It is formulated Without: - Parabens "These are really condensed eyeshadow palettes but you get so much product. I am obsessed with the Warm Brown and Smokey Palettes. They're both full of the most gorgeous, buildable colors that take your look from day to night easily. The Mauve Obsessions Palette is the makeup essential that everyone needs to create everyday looks with a sultry edge. The Electric palette features super bold col

• Did my first cut crease the other day and it actually tur...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Pa...4 Answers
  • The color look so pretty I would love to try it out2 Answers
Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Warm Brown
  • "This palette of eyeshadow is so beautiful and the colours are really pigmented . The texture is so smooth and the pigment is really light ! I lovee this product and i recommend it to everybody !" in 113 reviews
  • "I have these palettes in both Warm & Mauve. Product is as good as the ones in her regular sized palettes! Color selection options are great as well. Although I love all the colors in both palettes, I especially love the glitter/metallics! It’s opaque, creamy, easy to blend, and travel friendly! I’ve seen other reviews where some have complained about the size. Honestly, if you were to break it down. THESE ARE A STEAL! You get 9 shades. Do the math, you’ll figure out that the pan size in the mini palettes are full size minus the bulky packaging! Buying two of these, you’re spending less than you would buying the full sized palettes. Totally recommend!" in 14 reviews
  • "Behold, Huda Beauty’s Obsessions Palettes. The newest and cutest beauty buys created by award-winning beauty blogger Huda Kattan and I’m shamelessly obsessed rn. I purchased the Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsession Palette on launch day and after putting the palette through its paces I can confirm, the slimline eyeshadow edit is worth the hype. And although they’re teeny-tiny I might just need a bigger makeup bag, because I want them all.
    There are four colour combos to choose from: Smokey, Electric, Warm Brown and Mauve. And each palette houses nine shadows opposed to 18 like the brand’s larger shadow collections. And surprisingly despite the Obsession palettes size the pans are still the same size.  Warm Brown is comprised of one metallic eyeshadow surrounded by eight versatile mattes and even has a decent-sized mirror built in. Warm Brown was my favourite at first glance; the shade range is bang on trend. It’s all about reds, oranges and those neutral hues we all know and love and they go perfectly together, no guessing needed. The palette has a similar vibe to the Desert Dusk Palette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette (two best sellers), but has a smaller selection of shades. But let’s be honest, one can only fit so many shades on to one’s lids at a time. The formulation echoes Huda’s previous palettes, as the eyeshadows have excellent pigmentation and are super blendable. I love a good matte look and the transition and base shades are perfect for contouring my eyes and the pop of copper is ultra-flattering on my blue eyes. I’ve tried and tested many eyeshadow palettes this year and while they’re all pretty in their own right, The Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsession Palette is undeniably my favourite eyeshadow palette release of 2017. It’s a fantastic set to have on hand, that’s portable and affordable priced at £25. Kattan is killing it. Bravo.
    " in 10 reviews
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
This palette is just exquisite!!! I've become a large huda beauty fan since the moment I laid my chickuodo brushes in The Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition and I've been obsessed with the brand ever since!!
A few reasons why I love Huda so much is because she pushes the normal the safe and the standard!!! Everything she comes up with is exciting vibrant and unique!! I feel like a kid at Christmas Every time Huda releases a palette🤶🎅
When I saw these obsession palettes i couldn't wait for them to launch!!!
Now i know these appear tiny but Hudas large pan palettes contain 18 shadows and these little babies contain 9 shadows that at the same pan size as her bigger palettes!!! So 27$ is a steal for these!!
The warm brown obsession palette is not your "normal safe" or "boring" brown shadow palette that most brands would put out!!
This baby is fire🙆🙆 Stunning fall toned colors it's as if the fall leaves blew all together and formed a palette🍁🍂 Every single shade performs AMAZING they are buttery silky and super pigmented!! In this palette there are 9 creamy mattes from a deep Carmel to a light Siena, a hot chocolate brown brick red and burgandy browns!!
To top it all off there is one Metallic Gold that just melts everything together!!! Carmel latte with glitter sprinkles is another way to describe this beauty☕☕
You can create endless looks with this one tiny palette, all the shadows and colors blend together like a dream!! You have crease shades lid shades and even a cream shade for the brow bone!!!!
If browns were put together like this I never would of steered away from them years ago!!
Huda created yet another unbelievable palette yet again!! Her take on Brown's have completely brought the color back to life for me!!! Loves I'm telling you do not pass this one up it's worth GOLD!!
Literally!!😍😍😍👏👏👏
Rachel T.
If you want to try Huda Beauty eyeshadows, or try one of these smaller palettes from Huda, don't go for this one. The Mauve Obsessions palette is much better than this one.

Overall, I like the color scheme. Warm browns are very on trend right now, and this palette definitely encompasses the in-style shades. The selection of each color, however, does not really lend itself to being the most versatile palette.
I myself have very fair skin. I can really only make one everyday look, by using the butter shade all over the lid and highlight (where it is far too yellow for my skin), the tan shade in the transition, and the dark brown or dark sienna shade in the crease and outer V. That's really all that's available tome for that. And the dark brown is patchy! It's hard to get even pigmentation from it. The other mattes (the red, raw sienna, dark peach, and plum) are all good quality, but they are all too dark to be a transition/blending shade and too light to be a crease/outer V shade on my skin tone. Because the red is more of a statement shade, I can make it work on the lid or blending, but only for a dramatic eye look. I can imagine that on medium skin tones, this palette would be filled with mostly transition shades, and deeper skin tones might have a hard time finding any contrast within the shades to make dimension.

The quality of the shadow is pretty good. The dark brown is patchy, but the rest of the mattes are good quality. They do creat a ton of fallout, even if you tap your brush, so maybe do the eyes first. I don't deduct points for fallout personally, because I don't really mind it so much.
The center gold shade, however, is just terrible. It swatched so amazingly that I could not WAIT to get it on my eyes. I was expecting a smooth, metallic bronze gold. I dipped my flat shader brush (best for picking up shadows and packing them on), and...nothing. Literally no shadow got onto my lid. I went back and really dug the brush into the shade. Still, it wouldn't go onto my lid! Even over a sticky primer. So, I figured I'd use my finger. It got on, but it was hard to control and ended up looking really sloppy. Also, the shade looked much darker and more orange on my eyes that in the pan or in the swatch, so I had to take it off and start over with the lid.

This palette, in my opinion, is a companion palette to my other eyeshadows. If I'm doing a look with a different palette and I need to pull in a warm neutral, then I would reach for this. But making a look with just this palette is really difficult, and for $28, I expect more.
Diana C.
South Carolina
I love how pigmented and vibrant these eyeshadow are in this mini Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette! One of the only downfalls I had with them is having a lot of fall out. If you decide to purchase one of these make sure you apply some type of translucent or setting power up under your eyes so that you can sweep the fall out away with a brush after done. The matte colors tends to fall our more and the shimmer shade works better with setting spray or your finger. I typically use some type of setting spray to apply the shimmer shade and go back in with my finger when I want more pigment. I would definitely try the mini one before purchasing full size so you get a feel for these eyeshadows if you haven't already. Overall it created a beautiful eye look!
Shelle♡ H.
Cypress
I was gifted this product as a Christmas gift and then I purchased the mauve mini pallet on my on at Sephora it was about $30 after tax. It goes on easily and you do not have to use a ton of primer or concealer for it to show up. So in other words it is very pigmented. I normally use urban decay and I have to say they have some competition. I plan to try some other products from the line soon. I will upload a picture but I honestly don’t think my camera did it much justice. If you want to try it before you buy it just go into Sephora and ask for a mini makeover and that they use the Huda Beauty eyeshadow for your eyes, it is free to do so.
EDNALYNN L.
How amazing is this creation. If you're thinking of buying these minis instead of big ones, I say go for it! These are amazing purchases..the color selection is something you can create for a day & night! What's also great is that it's so tiny cute that you can bring this with you when you travel , when your out for the night & you want to touch up, when your at work and you want to be extra & just bringing it anywhere you go! Of course the pigments are so worth. The formula is A+. I haven't had any trouble with Huda Beauty products and I'm hoping I never do. I am all for this palette.
Jacqueline R.
Brownsville, TX
One word... AMAZING!!! I recently purchased this palette, at first I thought it is worth it for 27$ because of the size but I was amazed when I swathed them on my hand and I had to purchase it asap.  I love the fall colors you could really do any look from day look to a dramatic  night look.  The colors are all matte expect there's one right in the middle its this beautiful  gold that is so bright in color.  I did this look with it and the amount of compliments I got!! its just a really beautiful palette its definitely worth the 27$. Tip: to make the gold pop i used a glitter primer and i also used my concealer then used the white neutral color on the palette to bring out all the shimmery goodness to life!!!
Celeste k.
Huda Beauty Obessions Eye Shadow Palettes are a more affordable, travel friendly line of shadows that retails for $27. You get 9 pans of shadows, a total of 10 grams of product, making each pan a little over 1 gram each. Even though the palette looks tiny, it has a good amount of product. It's made in China while Huda's bigger palettes are made in Italy.

I have the Warm Browns palette which consist of 8 mattes and 1 shimmer. I find it's a good mix of warm brown shades and you can do a complete eye look with. The darker shades are a little patchy but can be built up and blends out well. The medium and lighter tones are more pigmented and easier to apply. It is a little powdery and I did get a bit of fall out.

Overall, I think these eyeshadows are good for the price. The quality is about the same as Huda's Rose Gold palette but not as good as her Desert Dusk. It's not the same level as Viseart or Natasha Denona eye shadows which I find effortless to apply- you don't need to layer or blend much to achieve a beautiful eye look. Huda's take more work to use more layering and blending.
Nelly A.
I have heard a lot of bad things about Huda and their eye shadow palettes but I personally love this palette.

- Size: It's small which I find it convinient for traveling. I don't like to carry my big palettes so this one works great.
- Price: Perfect! You get the right amount of colors for the price you pay.

This palette has a lot of warm tones which I feel like are very trendy right now. The pigmentation on this palette is just incredible. You can def create a log of looks with this small palette which is why I find it to be perfect for traveling. My favorite color is the gold shimmery one because it looks super pretty !
lucy r.
philadelphia
I love love this palette!!! They are perfect colors for fall and winter!! If you are wearing a neutral outfit, this eyeshadow will make the look complete! The glitter eyeshadow makes it complete and you can you the rainforest of the sea eyeshadow palette vol 3 by tarte to add glitter too!!tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Highlighting Eyeshadow Palette Vol. IIIHuda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Warm Brown
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY

I
don't know why there was so much hate on this product when it launched.
I bought it back then and have been using it ever since with ease. The
pigments are there, they go on creamy and blendable, and I'm considering
purchasing more colors in the future. The only thing is that the
metallic shade in the center is very chunky and almost a glitter pigment
to me. Other than that, I'm not mad at it. Not one of the palettes I
reach for all the time, but it stays in my top vanity drawer.
DC W.
Englewood
Hannah B.
Lakeview
I have been seeing these palettes everywhere, are they good shadows ? They seem very small for the price.
Brittany H.
Halifax, CA
Ju S.
Winston Salem, NC
What's your favorite eyeshadow palette??? I'm in love with Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Warm Brown
ruby d.
carrollton
Iv never tried this product but this pallet looks so cute and I love the colors, but are they really pigmented?

back