BY HUDA BEAUTY #36 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A range of compact eyeshadow palettes, expertly curated by Huda herself, offering beauty lovers a complete day-to-night eye color wardrobe. Each Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette is packed with a selection of nine highly pigmented mattes and striking shimmers, all with a smooth and blendable texture. Available in four color themes Warm Brown, Mauve, Smokey, and Electric Obsessions the palettes are super compact and lightweight, making them a must-have for your handbag. The large mirror, conveniently-sized palette, and versatile shade collection allow you to create both classic and playful looks that are easy to apply on-the-go- Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsessions Instantly bring light and warmth to your look with Huda's go-to palette. Packed with eight mattes and one shimmer in heated tones of browns, reds, oranges, and copper, the color range flatters any skin tone and eye color- Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Six pigmented mattes and three gorgeous shimmers in dusty rose and plummy hues create a soft, natural finish for a smoky, sultry effect. - Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions Master the ultimate smoky eye or staple nude look with this range of four mattes and five metallic shimmers including an intense black, warm shades of dark brown, champagne, gold, and silver- Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions The electric palette offers six bold mattes and three shimmers in bright blues, electric yellows, and neon pinks. Creating dramatic, show-stopping looks is now effortlessly achievable with just one palette. This set contains:- 9 x Eyeshadows It is formulated Without: - Parabens "These are really condensed eyeshadow palettes but you get so much product. I am obsessed with the Warm Brown and Smokey Palettes. They're both full of the most gorgeous, buildable colors that take your look from day to night easily. The Mauve Obsessions Palette is the makeup essential that everyone needs to create everyday looks with a sultry edge. The Electric palette features super bold col

Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette of eyeshadows is so beautiful and the colours are really pigmented . The texture is so smooth and the pigment is really light ! I lovee this product and i recommend it to everybody !" in 281 reviews
  • "First time purchasing Huda product, and I absolutely love it. The colours are smooth and pigmented. They blend nicely. Although it's small, it's a great value compared to other small palettes. Not sure how often I'd use the glitter shades, but the mattes are amazing. Will definitely buy again." in 55 reviews
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Sooo I have officially fallen in love with this mini eyeshadow palette! I was skeptical at first because I went to swatch in store at Sephora and my initial swatches weren’t too good. It did feel a bit chalky. However I decided to bring it home with me anyway and give it a try! It was also a steal since it came to the price of $22 after the Sephora VIB Rouge 20% off sale! (Original price is $27). After I brought it home and played with it a little, I realized how the quality is actually super great! It feels like butter when put on the eyes and the colors blend together seamlessly! I can foresee myself creating so many lovely looks with this palette! The only negative is that there is a bit of fallout (think Anastasia modern renaissance palette) but the quality and performance of these shadows sure make it worth it! This palette is also a perfect size for travel when I don’t feel like lugging around my regular sized ones! Huda Beauty did an amazing job with this product!!
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I was so excited when I saw pictures of these initially and then a bit dissapointed when they arrived at Sephora and I saw how small they are. However, if you look in the packaging theres about the same amount in each pan as there is in her full-size palettes. So you are paying around the same price per pan. Idk math but it make when when I watched someone explain it on Youtube.
Anyways, this is very pretty and despite being so small you can get so many looks out of it. Honestly you can get a bigger variety of looks out of this tiny thing than you can get out of one of those Morphe 350 palettes because you don't have the repetition of the same shades over and over. The shades are beautiful and they blend so nicely. I did take away a star because you get some powder kick up which I normally don't mind. But it is hard to not screw up a lighter color when a darker one has powder that falls into other pans.

I love redish/mauve looks but not in need of a full-size palettes to pull it off so this is just perfect. I may end up buying the warm one for travel.
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
All the shadow are really pigmented in this pallette. It is very long lasting! You can wear all day long, without worrying if it will budge. They dont look different after application what u see in the pan is what u get. I recommend these if you are into mauve colors. These shadows dont shift I used the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer and it worked very well with this. The colors blend very nicely and I barely had to touch the pan they are that pigmented. This is a bit pricey in my opinion but it is a fantastic eyeshadow pallete and you can get many looks from this there is a base color in here which I love! None of them are lack luster they are ALL on point. Whether it's a day look or night out this is deff something you could achieve both looks with. stila Magnificent Metals Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye ShadowBenefit Cosmetics Badgal Bang! Volumizing Mascara
Alessandra c.
Brooklyn , NY
When I first received this product in the mail I was surprised by how tiny it was.  However, don't let the small size fool you, you're still getting the usual amount of eyeshadow you would receive in a typical palette. Huda simply condensed the packaging but when I compared it to other palettes, it was the same size and even has more grams then others.  I find the condensed packaging to be super convenient for anyone who is traveling or constantly on the go.  Aside from that, the eyeshadows are of amazing quality and greatly pigmented.  I also love the color selection.  Will definitely be purchasing more of the obsessions palettes.
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
This was one of my 1st Huda beauty purchases. I own so many palettes and I didn't own anything by Huda so I thought 1 of the many palettes would be an opportunity to give it a chance. Man these shades are gorgeous. They blend out good they have good coverage I just wish that there was more variety in these many pallets. But aside from that I think I'm gonna have to try some more of their products. It's kind of my own fault that I don't grab some of the smaller palettes as often just because of the way I have them stored and the fact that I own so many palettes but this one is definitely getting some love. I am going to move it to the top so that I try it I am more often. I definitely think that this could be a great travel palette because of its size and it's got a great closure it stays closed. This when is 1 that will stay in my collection for quite a while.
Lori L.
Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Mauve is such a pretty palette. For $27 you get nine full-sized pans that are completely beautiful. All of the colors except for the chocolate brown shade in the middle, glides on nicely and feels like butter. For some reason the brown is just hesitant to spread, but is buildable. I will have to play with that color more to see if it's really the eyeshadow or user error. I hope it's me because this is a great little palette that is no bigger than a four pan ABH palette. I picked mine up at Sephora.com and if you come across them don't hesitate to pick it up. You pay a lot more with some palettes and get far less product. My favorite color is the first one on the middle row, kind of a darker rose gold, this eyeshadow is so soft I have to consciously remind myself to be gentle. My only complaint with the palette is lack of names for the shadows, but it's not a big enough deal to take a star.

Update: I wore this for church today to see how well it would wear as I've read mixed reviews. It did well for the most part. My only concern is that the glitter eyeshadows didn't stay as glittery as I expected them to. Maybe I need a better setting spray to get it to stick for multiple hours.
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
I am obsessed with the Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions palette. When I received this palette from Sephora's online website, I was surprised by the size because the whole palette is no bigger than the palm of my hand, but the pans of eyeshadow take up all the space. The packaging is sleek and ergonomic, and this palette is perfect for traveling. Just bring this with another palette with neutrals and you'll be set!

The shades in this palette are very pigmented and all of the shades go very well together. It's easy to create a look with this palette. The metallic shades apply best with your finger and the matte blend like a dream with your brush of choice. You only need to slightly tap your brush into this palette and it'll be saturated with pigment.

This palette is much prettier in person and it is a must have for every makeup enthusiast who is into mauve/maroon toned eyeshadows.
Savannah H.
I've had this palette for only a few weeks but it's already my GO TO! This is my first Palette from Huda Beauty but it definitely won't be my last. The shadows themselves are super buttery and easy pick up with a dry brush. I had minimal issue with fallout, but that was only with the darker colors and nothing that I couldn't take a fluffy brush to sweep away. Beyond the actual shadows in this palette, I'm loving the fact that it is so travel friendly. Not only is there still a great amount of product in a smaller size, but the palette is made out of such a sturdy material. As if it couldn't get better, the magnet that holds it together is wonderfully strong. This palette has a stronger hold than any other palette I own. Overall, for not even $30, this palette is more than worth it.
Breanna R.
Astoria, NY
I give this product 4.5 Stars.

First, I can't say I'm all to surprised by the quality and pigmentation after owning the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette. It has a very similar consistency and the high quality I have grown to love!

FORMULAS - Are creamy, pigmented and vibrant, but at the same time easy to blend. I didn't have much of an issue, but knowing they were pigmented I did use a light hand when applying the darker colors. The mattes and shimmer shades are equal stars in this palettes. The formula also "plays well" with other shadow formulas.

PACKAGING - while I knew the pan size was about the same as her larger palettes, I was surprised how small it was, but not in a bad way. It's very easy to travel with one day-to-day basis if you need that pop of color. It's sleek and cute. I kind of love the matte black and keep it in its sleeve to keep it protected.

FINAL THOUGHTS - this may be an unpopular opinion, but I think these smaller palettes are best used in conjunction with other ones, either it be Huda or JH Morph, the colors are very close in hue to each other and I could see them becoming muddy. That also makes me
Love it more - I can carry it around easily with a larger palette, but also use it on its own.
Makes it more versatile.

BOTTOM LINE - even though I have similar shadows in my collections, these are still unique and I would not only purchase again, but I also want the Electic and Smokey version of this palettes because of My good experience
JLWages W.
Never tried huda beauty shadows before I got this. Was so thrilled to see that they came out with mini pallets so you can test it out better before by the larger pallets they have. Love that this is so affordable for anyone to try! Ok, so pros and cons! First off I absolutely love the color scheme, I literally use this pallet almost every day just because the colors are so beautiful and go well with my style. The two brownish colors are great translation shades and blends seemly! Unfortunately cons for me were some of the mauves colors, had great pigment but would appear a bit patchy when blending. Have to built it up very lightly instead of digging in with your brush and getting to much product. Go in with a light hand so that it blends better a little bit at s time since the pigment is so strong
S A.
Are they pigmented?
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
Is this palette worth it? I have been eyeing this for awhile it looks so beautiful 😩
Rose B.
Nashville
Which Huda Beauty compact shadow theme is your favorite? Colorful, Mauve, Smokey, Neutral? Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Mauve
Noor A.
is the huda beauty obsessions pallete worth it?
H B.