BY HUDA BEAUTY #75 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A range of compact eyeshadow palettes, expertly curated by Huda herself, offering beauty lovers a complete day-to-night eye color wardrobe. Each Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette is packed with a selection of nine highly pigmented mattes and striking shimmers, all with a smooth and blendable texture. Available in four color themes Warm Brown, Mauve, Smokey, and Electric Obsessions the palettes are super compact and lightweight, making them a must-have for your handbag. The large mirror, conveniently-sized palette, and versatile shade collection allow you to create both classic and playful looks that are easy to apply on-the-go- Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsessions Instantly bring light and warmth to your look with Huda's go-to palette. Packed with eight mattes and one shimmer in heated tones of browns, reds, oranges, and copper, the color range flatters any skin tone and eye color- Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Six pigmented mattes and three gorgeous shimmers in dusty rose and plummy hues create a soft, natural finish for a smoky, sultry effect. - Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions Master the ultimate smoky eye or staple nude look with this range of four mattes and five metallic shimmers including an intense black, warm shades of dark brown, champagne, gold, and silver- Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions The electric palette offers six bold mattes and three shimmers in bright blues, electric yellows, and neon pinks. Creating dramatic, show-stopping looks is now effortlessly achievable with just one palette. This set contains:- 9 x Eyeshadows It is formulated Without: - Parabens "These are really condensed eyeshadow palettes but you get so much product. I am obsessed with the Warm Brown and Smokey Palettes. They're both full of the most gorgeous, buildable colors that take your look from day to night easily. The Mauve Obsessions Palette is the makeup essential that everyone needs to create everyday looks with a sultry edge. The Electric palette features super bold col

Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette of eyeshadows is so beautiful and the colours are really pigmented . The texture is so smooth and the pigment is really light ! I lovee this product and i recommend it to everybody !" in 112 reviews
Rachel T.
Neons and electric eyeshadows are notoriously difficult to do well, as neon colors have a base of white, which can make them quite chalky, particularly neon pink and purple.

These shadows are not particularly incredible. The matte yellow, matte pink, shimmery purple, and matte orchid needed to be built up a LOT to get the pigmentation you would want. If you’re using a neon orchid, you want that pop! This doesn’t really pop. Also, the shimmery purple looks much lighter in tone on the eyes than what you would expect from the palette.

The matte red, matte turquoise, shimmery teal, shimmery dark blue, and matte orange are excellent. It’s hard to find a good matte red, and this palette has it.

For this price, I would not say this is better than the Smashbox Cover Shot bold palette. That had a true rainbow of matte electric shades that are just as good, if not better, than these. These colors also don’t rewlly have a particular theme, and I’m not sure you need both the shimmery dark blue and shimmery purple, when the palette excludes a neon green.

On the eyes, the matte shades from my “hard to build up” category are difficult to blend. This yellow, which seems to be one of the stars of the palette advertising-wise, doesn’t get to a bright yellow and doesn’t blend with other shades, making a red/orange/yellow sunset look really hard to accomplish. Since some mattes don’t blend out well, a rainbow gradient is really hard to accomplish. The teal and turquoise work really well, so a mermaid inspired eye is no problem with this palette, but for all of the potential looks from the shades, the palette falls flat for me.

This may may be the electric obsessions palette, but I’m not obsessed just yet.
Claudia F.
Dalton, GA
I’ve never tried huda beauty eyeshadows, so when I saw that she came out with the obsessions collection, I knew I had to have the electric and mauve palettes! This palette is gorgeous! All the colors complement each other really nicely. I’ve been trying to experiment with more colorful looks and I’m so happy I purchased this one! They are really small palettes, perfect to travel with! But once you open them up, the way that the eyeshadows are set up it doesn’t looks as small. You’re defiantly getting your moneys worth! The only thing is that the pink toned colors do stain your eyelids! But I expected it since they are really pigmented, and blend super easily with each other. Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Electric
Jas. J.
I love this eyeshadow palette! I bought it during the VIB sale because why no right summer is coming & bright colors are just it! I did a sunset type of look & let me tell you the pigment & belndabilty of this palette like guys! No one could tell me anything I just knew I was the baddest out! Lol no but seriously go buy this palette if you’re looking for great quality and amazing color pay off it is worth it!
zoe m.
clive
Warm Brown Obsessions is an adorable warm toned palette. Each shade is richly pigmented and very easy to blend. The shimmer shade in the palette is far superior to most of the other shimmers on the market. It has extreme pigment saturation and a very soft, high quality texture. I adore this palette, the size is perfect for travel and it has a usable mirror as well. If I am being picky, the darker shade in the upper left corner and the darker shade in the lower left corner blend out to similar looking shades on eyes. I would have selected to replace one of them with a lighter shimmer shade for highlighting the eyes to make the palette completely all encompassing.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Loving this palette that was a gift for Christmas. For some reason, yellows don't show up well on my skin (and it doesn't matter if it's high end or drugstore: both barely show up, if at all), and my daughter and I swatched this in Sephora, and it showed up! The colors in this palette are gorgeous and pigmented. There is quite a bit of fallout, so it's probably better to do your eye makeup before putting on foundation. And at least one color isn't true to the pan: the berry-red in the lower right corner is more pink than red. Other than that, it's a beautiful palette. I've had no trouble with patchiness or blending (in fact, they do stain, so that's something to be aware of).
Maya S.
Stellar palette. I know, I know, it’s expensive. But it’s sooo pretty. It’s one of my favorite. If you really don’t want to spend the money, check out Bad Habit’s dupe called the Aftershock palette. BUT the original is better. The pigments are super buttery and pretty. They’re a bit powdery but it doesn’t bother me too much. I especially love the shimmer shades. These are nice for some bold eye looks. And it’s a great size for traveling!
Rachel T.
Baltimore, MD
Electric obsessions is everything I’ve been looking for in a vibrant colorful palette. The shimmers go on so smooth and creamy and the matte blend like a dream. There are so many ways you can work this palette. The actual pans are small but I probably let am not going to use all of the shadow anyway so I’m not too upset over the small size. This is great for traveling if you like adventurous looks! Here I am wearing the pink, yellow, and metallic purple shade!
Aisha S.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love this palette. It’s so fun to play with because of the bright and neon shades and how pigmented and easy to apply each one is. All the colors are beautiful but the teal is amazingly beautiful. You don’t even need to wet your brush to get a good metallic finish to the shimmery shadows because they’re that good. I plan to play with these colors a lot more and have a feeling it will be heavily used pretty quickly. I’m also excited to try the other palettes since the formula on this one is so pigmented and blendable.
Cassady R.
Gretna
I think these are great for the price. I was looking for a colorful palette just for colorful pops for my looks for my makeup Instagram and this was just it. The colors are awesome I think the shimmer shades have more of a punch then the mattes but the mattes are amazing too. The yellow really sticks out to me and blew me away. I will attach a photo of the look I created with it. Absolutely awesome quality would recommend for anyone who wants to incorporate color here and there.
Kristen M.
I’m absolutely obsessed with this palette. I wanted some eyeshadows for pops of colors so when this was released I was so excited to get it. The shadows are all super buttery and soft and so pigmented. The only thing is that since I’m so pale they stain my skin, but it’s totally worth it. I’ll probably end up picking another one of these up at Sephora in a different color.
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
What would be a good dupe to this palette?
safiyya A.
Omg these colours look so fun for the summer! But like how would u wear them without looking like some clown?
Abina d.
Scarborough, ON
Good eyeshadows?
Demi S.
Been SO much hate about the size! In your opinion do you think they are worth the money? xx
Kristina V.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this palette worth it if you have the NYX ultimate rainbow palette? This one is pretty, so are the shimmers, but it’s not super practical? And it’s $35 CDN... eh