MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersHuda Beauty
NYMPH Not Your Mama's Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter Aphrodite 202Fl oz/ 60 ml

An all-over face and body highlighter designed to give you radiant-looking skin that glows. What Else You Need to Know: N.Y.M.P.H promises to give you flawless summer skin that feels smooth and hydrated without streaks or harsh lines. The water-based formula melts seamlessly into the skin to help blur imperfections, leaving you with nothing but a sun-touched shimmer that is both water- and transfer-resistant. Shake well before use, and blend quickly as you spread the formula across the skin until your desired coverage is achieved.

Is this good as a face highlighter ? Can I use it underneath my foundation to have like a sheer primer form ?[product:huda-beauty-nymph-not-your-mamas-panty-hose-all-over-body-highlighter-aphrodite-202fl-oz/-60-ml]
Is [product:huda-beauty-nymph-not-your-mamas-panty-hose-all-over-body-highlighter-aphrodite-202fl-oz/-60-ml] Is this highlighter worth it?
Has anyone used this product ? I want to know how long it stays on and if it transfers on clothes.
Start your review of HUDA BEAUTY N.Y.M.P.H. Not Your Mama's Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter Aphrodite 2.02Fl. oz/ 60 ml!
Italia A.
texas
HUDA BEAUTY N.Y.M.P.H. Not Your Mama's Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter Aphrodite 2.02Fl. oz/ 60 ml uploaded by Italia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted something with glitter, but this product give you a tan. I would try Luna next time it’s a lighter tone. But this one is a bit much for me. It does transfer a little not like too much.
jarrin M.
Jamaica, NY
HUDA BEAUTY N.Y.M.P.H. Not Your Mama's Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter Aphrodite 2.02Fl. oz/ 60 ml uploaded by jarrin M.
The biggest highlighter ever🥰 it makes your entire body glow. You can use it easily. So far my favorite most highlighter 😍[product:huda-beauty-nymph-not-your-mamas-panty-hose-all-over-body-highlighter-aphrodite-202fl-oz/-60-ml]
Anna K.
chicago
HUDA BEAUTY N.Y.M.P.H. Not Your Mama's Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter Aphrodite 2.02Fl. oz/ 60 ml uploaded by Anna K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: HUDA BEAUTY N.Y.M.P.H. Not Your Mama's Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter Luna 2.02Fl. oz/ 60 ml
I like this product because it's versatile. You can use it as a body luminizer or mix it in with your foundation for a natural glow. It comes in 3 shades. I have Luna which is a champagne with silver reflects. It's super stunning. The bottle is huge so it lasts a long time, which is a plus.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
HUDA BEAUTY N.Y.M.P.H. Not Your Mama's Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter Aphrodite 2.02Fl. oz/ 60 ml uploaded by Nikki M.
Honestly, I have a love hate relationship with this product! I absolutely love the way this makes my skin look!! Especially my legs! It helps cover up the small imperfections, makes me look more tan, and gives them a beautiful shimmer! I dont however, like how bad it transfers and you should definitely use a brush! Its rather messy on your hands. I love Huda but honestly I prefer other brands of glow/Shimmer oils.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
HUDA BEAUTY N.Y.M.P.H. Not Your Mama's Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter Aphrodite 2.02Fl. oz/ 60 ml uploaded by Christina M.
I was excited to get this product and feel like a shimmery pixie, but....first, the cap was busted. Whatever, that was probably the mail’s fault, but from what others have said, it doesn’t fit well anyway. My biggest issue was when I pumped some out, it had the consistency of water and left almost no shimmer. From online reviews, I knew that wasn’t right, so I unscrewed the top to find the liquid had separated from the other components and left a gloppy mess. I gave it a few hard shakes which helped a little, but to get the full benefit, I have to unscrew the top and it gets all over the place. Once on, it does leave a nice shimmer, though tacky. I like the packaging and it smells exactly like physicians formula. If it hadn’t separated, I think it would be a nice product and it looks pretty on the counter, but I don’t think it’s worth the money. You can get the same look from drugstore body highlighters and once you’re out the door where people can see you and not the packaging, is it worth a $40 price jump to have a pretty bottle on the vanity? I guess that’s up to you, but frankly I’m just as happy with colourpop and elf.
Sindy R.
Shirley, NY
HUDA BEAUTY N.Y.M.P.H. Not Your Mama's Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter Aphrodite 2.02Fl. oz/ 60 ml uploaded by Sindy R.
This stuff is amazing just like everything hudabeauty launches. I feel in love as soon as I saw it. It comes in 3 different shades I have shade Luna and it’s perfect for my skin tone. It blends so beautifully with the brush that you can buy with it. I like to apply this under my foundation when I want that glow. A little goes a long way so you don’t need to pump too much out. Specials so beautiful
Lonestarstylist C.
keller
HUDA BEAUTY N.Y.M.P.H. Not Your Mama's Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter Aphrodite 2.02Fl. oz/ 60 ml uploaded by Lonestarstylist C.
Review for: HUDA BEAUTY N.Y.M.P.H. Not Your Mama's Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter Aurora 2.02Fl. oz/ 60 ml
Wow. Where do I even start with this?! AHmazing. No other product has even come close to this formula. I use it on all my photoshoots and any red carpet events I have. It’s water resistant but comes off easily with soap and water. I haven’t had issues with it rubbing off on clothing either and it SERIOUSLY gives stunning glowy vibes. Must have for any event or pool party! I have used all the shades and they all blend in nicely!
Paloma A.
HUDA BEAUTY N.Y.M.P.H. Not Your Mama's Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter Aphrodite 2.02Fl. oz/ 60 ml uploaded by Paloma A.
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I have the highlighter in the shade luna and it is absolutely stunning! i mix it with my foundation which I found to be better than applying it before my foundation. It gives a nice glow to the skin. The size of the bottle is a plus because it lasts a while definitely worth the buy!
Skylar G.
New York
HUDA BEAUTY N.Y.M.P.H. Not Your Mama's Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter Aphrodite 2.02Fl. oz/ 60 ml uploaded by Skylar G.
Purchased at: Sephora
For the first couple of months of purchasing this product, the highlighter would never blend in and would become chunky. But recently it has been blending absolutely perfectly, finally! It has the prettiest rose gold/ Champagne undertone, which is my favorite. If you’re obsessed with body glitter/highlighter, you need to grab one of these beauties! I love the clear bottle that it’s in too!😍
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
HUDA BEAUTY N.Y.M.P.H. Not Your Mama's Panty Hose All Over Body Highlighter Aphrodite 2.02Fl. oz/ 60 ml uploaded by Beatriz A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Hudabeauty Body highlight Not your Mama’s is so good. I have dry skin and work great. I use before foundation and make my skin look even and smooth and big pores are cover in seconds. Is easy to use and blend, you can apply with sponge or brush. In the summer is good for all body and show everything you want 😂.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...