MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesHuda Beauty
Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium

Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium

A mini eyeshadow palette featuring nine variations of the sexiest nude shades designed to be worn by everyone. What Else You Need to Know: Created to suit every skin tone and eye color, each palette contains an incredible shade range: from buttery mattes, super-shimmery shadows, and complementary metallic shades, all with smooth and blendable textures. Nude Light is a beautiful balance of light and creamy praline hues in both warm and cool tones. It features peachy shades with unexpected pops of lavender and mauve. The champagne and brown shimmers will add unbelievable dimension to every look. Huda's favorite, Nude Medium's versatile palette is a rich mix of spicy tones combining chestnuts and deep browns.

Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium how is the formula on this palette? I am looking for a travel sized nude palette not that I am going anywhere right now but for when it’s okay to go somewhere.
How is the formula for this mini Palette? Creamy, long wearing, any smells?
Have you tried this palette? I really want to buy it for a really long time now but I don't want to waste money if this isn't good Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium
Start your review of Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium!
Michelle F.
Powder Spgs, GA
Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium uploaded by Michelle F.
Love the look I’m able to achieve with the pink - especially when I’m looking for a light/fresh spring look; however giving it a 3 because I really only use 1-2 colors and there’s a TON of fallout with the shimmery colors. Doesn’t stick at all and really isn’t very pigmented. (Eyes Huda Beauty, Lips: Dose of Colors)
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium uploaded by Patty C.
Today I used this palette. I love these colors. They are so pretty and easy to lay down. Its not the best eye look I feel, I could of done better to show off thr shadows. But very cute packaging, I love the colors in this pan. I would recommend this product.
Diana A.
New Castle, DE
Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium uploaded by Diana A.
Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium uploaded by Diana A.
Favorite eyeshadow yet! Every tone I love just in one palette. Also it’s a compact size so you can take it with anywhere (perfect for traveling, or work). What’s good about is that it’s very pigmented and shimmers perfectly complete the look. Absolutely love this brand!
Evgeniya P.
Newberry, FL
Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium uploaded by Evgeniya P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this palette!! I already own the light be and just recently picked this one up. It is so great- the pigment of mattes and shimmers is amazing. So easy to apply. Matte shade blend very easily , shimmers are so beautiful, with minimum fall out and apply pretty well either with brush or finger. New favorite!
Carly W.
Frederick, MD
Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium uploaded by Carly W.
This pallet is amazing!! Pretty nudes with great pigment makes for a beautiful natural look
Destiny G.
Hoffman Est, IL
Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium uploaded by Destiny G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a nice palette but the shadows are a bit inconsistent in this one. The darkest shade can be a bit patchy, all the other shades were fine. It was just that one I was having a bit of trouble with. They blended out okay but I’ve tried others that are better then this. I wouldn’t necessarily say you need this and I would recommend this to you. I would only say get it if you’re a big fan of huda beauty and you want this apart of your collection.
Danielle H.
Lewisville, TX
Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium uploaded by Danielle H.
The pigment is amazing and there really isn't a whole lot of fallout either. It lasts all day and doesn't fade. Definitely gives the wow factor for your eyes. This one is perfect for the summer and winter and any type of clothing you want to match it with!
Farzana S.
Lake Zurich, IL
Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium uploaded by Farzana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the medium nude obsessions palette such rich pigmentations and i can go from light to dark eyes anytime. Great Quality, HUDA is my new favorite brand of makeup!Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium
Mariel G.
South Euclid, OH
Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium uploaded by Mariel G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the color scheme but the look came out a lot more pink & purple than brown in my opinion. The formula blended nicely though
Jessica L.
Newberry, FL
Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium uploaded by Jessica L.
Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium uploaded by Jessica L.
Been wanting to try one of these Huda Beauty palettes for so long! There are just too many variations to choose from but all the colours in this palette were exactly what I was looking for. I would say that this has a great balance of shimmers and matte shades, and the blend-ability is great. The colour payoff is amazing and the price point is just right! I really can't say anything bad about this palette! Even the packaging is super cute and feels luxe! I highly recommend and I'll definitely be checking out her other palettes sometime too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katrina G.
Round Rock, TX
il y a 4 mois
Patty C. il y a 4 mois
I like this palette. Very soft, natural color, pigment
Beth D.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
il y a 8 mois
I bought the Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Medium palette today and notice weird smell. It’s my first Huda product so I’m not sure if they all smell like this (chemically). Has anyone else noticed a smell with it?
Jenny S. il y a 5 mois
I’ve nerve noticed a chemical smell. Her products smell kinda like copper tone tanning lotion. I hope this helps you.
Alle C.