Huda Beauty

Doo these crease?
Start your review of Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Double Ended Eyeshadows! Metallic Eyeshadow Intense Shimmer, Blendability and Longevity! Choose Your Eye Shadow Color! (Silk bomber/bubblegum)!
Miranda L.
Woodlawn, IL
Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Double Ended Eyeshadows! Metallic Eyeshadow Intense Shimmer, Blendability and Longevity! Choose Your Eye Shadow Color! (Silk bomber/bubblegum) uploaded by Miranda L.
These two colors are really pretty. I had to use an eye primer for it to not crease right away. One picture shows when I used it without eye primer; that was like 30 minutes after applying it. The other picture is a before and after. The left half is right after I applied it and the right side is after 7 hours. So there was a huge difference in lasting time when using eye primer with it. I could definitely feel the product on throughout the day though. It didn't feel all that great, but it was something I could live with. Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Double Ended Eyeshadows! Metallic Eyeshadow Intense Shimmer, Blendability and Longevity! Choose Your Eye Shadow Color! (Silk bomber/bubblegum)
VANESSA W.
Upsala, MN
I really liked the texture of these, very creamy, smooth and easy to apply. The colors are very pigmented and long lasting. Love that one is matte and one is metal! These colors were just not for me.
Sonia C.
centereach
Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Double Ended Eyeshadows! Metallic Eyeshadow Intense Shimmer, Blendability and Longevity! Choose Your Eye Shadow Color! (Silk bomber/bubblegum) uploaded by Sonia C.
10/10 the way the liquid eyeshadow blends is insane 😍 I have all of the first ones that came out need to get the newest ones 😍😍.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nadia  A.