BY HUDA BEAUTY

A set with four of the coveted Liquid Matte Lipstick, now in mini sizes. Get four minis, in gorgeous monochromatic set that's specifically curated to fit your latest mood (and on the go). Featherweight, easy to layer, and comfortable to wear, it's the perfect set to take your look from day to night, create beautiful ombres, or combine shades to build your own. Choose your favorite four-piece set: The Nude Love Edition: Get ready to fall in love with our lustful nude characters. Are you Crush (a light peachy nude with a pink accent), Wifey (a delicate pinkish nude), Sugar Mamma (a sweet peachy nude), or Girlfriend (a light apricot nude)? Red Edition: The alluring set is custom-made for commanding women. The collection includes Heartbreaker (a man-eating pinkish red), Material Girl (a fierce plum), Showgirl (a brand new lascivious metallic red), Famous (an effortlessly chic burgundy). Nude Edition: The effortlessly chic set for slay-all-day looks. The collection includes Venus (a heavenly taupe-brown), Bombshell (an irresistible peachy nude), Flirt (a cheeky brown), Trendsetter (a stylish brown nude). Pink Edition: The set made for timeless alluring women. The collection includes Gossip Gurl (the everyday cute pink), Trophy Wife (an all-time rose wood), Icon (an elegant reddish-pink), Socialite (a brand new glitzy rose gold). Brown Edition: The trendiest set perfect for trailblazing women. The collection includes Trendsetter (a stylish brown nude), Flirt (a cheeky brown), Spice Girl (an iconic 90s brownish mauve) and Vixen (a poisonous deep brown). This set contains: - 4 x 0.064 oz/ 1.9 mL Liquid Matte Lipstick (mini size) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates see more...

Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I've used many different liquid lipsticks, and was so excited to try Huda Beauty. I bought the pink edition, and wow, the colors are spectacular. There isn't a single one I don't love. That being said, I expect liquid lips to dry down and stay in place (since that's kind of the whole point) and these really do not. Even at the end of a day without reapplication I was still getting residual transfer. They slide all over the place and stick everywhere but your lips (which is what I realized when I got this on my face after taking a bite of lunch). It's also surprisingly drying for a product with such terrible dry down.
Nargiza M.
Congers, NY
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Minis red Love Edition 4 x 0.064 oz/ 1.9 mL I hated this product. It's so hard to apply, it won't distribute evenly, hard to make perfect line. You need to wait until it will get dry and apply another coat, and it won't dry super fast. Not worth your money. Skip it. Colors are not impressiveđź‘Žđź‘Žđź‘Žđź‘Ž
Alexandria B.
Saltillo, MS
I had really high hopes for these minis. I actually got the reds and I was pretty disappointed. I was super excited to try the lip products from Huda because I love my Desert Dusk palette. The set comes with 4 colors and I only liked 2 of them; famous and heartbreaker. The other two colors looked a bit cheap on me. I was so excited about the shade showgirl because it’s a metallic finish, but it just made me think of frosted, 90s/early 2000s, tackiness. The shade material girl was just sad. It didn’t layer well at all so it was impossible to get a good even application. I know some colors are more difficult to make than others but with all of the hype surrounding this brand I just expected more.
Stevie L.
I had been wanting to try Huda’s new nudes forever! When I finally saw this available on Sephora I jumped on it! Her formula is my personal favorite when it comes to matte liquid lipsticks. It’s more on the watery side but it’s definitely easy to work with and lasts all day. The colors in this mini set are AMAZING! The only one that I struggled with was Crush, it was somewhat streaky and difficult to work with. But the rest of the shades are perfect! This is a great way to try a few different shades at one time!
Sophie s.
california
These Huda Beauty liquid lipsticks are every Nude Lover’s Dream!! They are non transparent and they dry on matte! The four shades are: Crush,Girlfriend, wifey, And SugarMama!Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Minis Nude Love Edition 4 x 0.064 oz/ 1.9 mL @influenster
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
The colors that came in the pack are all very pigmented. They are long lasting, with a good lip liner they last all day. I’m constantly talking and drinking water all day long and my lipstick stays very well. They to me smell like cocoa powder, maybe it’s just me. Very matte but a good buy
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
I have been wanting these shades for so long so I’m so happy Huda came out with a set! The mini size is perfect. I’ve never seen anyone finish a liquid lip before, so the small size should be good.
A whole mini sized vault of her liquid lips would be fantastic! The formula is one of my favorites for liquid lips - it doesn’t dry out my lips and stays on throughout the night
Gracie K.
I love this product so much! It’s all the perfect colors! Very affordable for how much product you are receiving. It met my 100% expectation! Highly recommend! This was my first time using it and I would definitely recommend buying it and I will buy it again!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this product! The color is so pretty and looks great on my lips! They are so pigmented and stay on my lips all day! The colors are great for fall/winter! I recommend for any makeup lover or you can give this to someone for a holiday gift!
Ciara B.
Van Buren, AR
I would love to receive more of these babies for Christmas. Everything about them is so beautiful. The colors, the packaging, all of it. They last a long time and are perfect for as gifts. Would definitely buy again.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Are the shades noticeably different once applied?
Smudge proof?
H.A.beauty1 H.
Do these lipsticks look good on medium skin tones ?