Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick

Introducing Huda Beauty's latest lip beautifier: the Liquid Matte, an unrivaled take on the liquid lipstick. The tried and true comfort-wear formula is infused with an exclusive complex to help maintain the lips' hydration. The lightweight formula glides on a thin coat of color that intensifies as it sets to a matte, transfer-free finish with amazing staying power.

You might even forget you're wearing anything on your lips at all! Sixteen must-have colors can to be used alone or combined to create the perfect color for any occasion. Pair it with a complementary Huda Beauty Lip Contour to set off your look. Color appearance may vary based on skin tone once set.

"I created these because I could never find a liquid lipstick that suited my needs. This formula is so light, it feels like you're wearing nothing at all, but gives you a long-lasting, transfer-free finish in shades to die for." - Huda Kattan.

A wide spectrum of colors featuring timeless nudes, feminine pinks, deep reds, and the It-90s brown to beautify your lips for hours without compromising comfort. Play with your look and combine colors to find your own, unique style. Be your own #BEAUTYBOSS!

Huda’s tips for the perfect pout:

1. Prep your lips: To improve consistency of application, gently exfoliate with a lip scrub. Blot off any excess oils.
  2. For maximum impact, line lips using the Lip Contour and fade towards the center.
  3. Apply a thin layer of Liquid Matte in the corresponding or lighter shade to fill in the rest.
  4. Allow approximately 30 seconds for color to set and intensify to an opaque finish. Color appearance may vary based on skin tone.

is it drying? i’ve always had a problem with matte lipsticks being a little to dry
Is it worth the hype?
is it long lasting?
Start your review of Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick!
Product Highlights
“This is BY FAR the best liquid lipstick I have ever used! It glides on so smooth and dries quickly. You can't even feel the product on your lips! This lipstick is a must have! I would definitely recommend this! ” in reviews
“...is so soft and doesn't hurt your lips!! Love the smell, and how it's so long lasting!! Recommend to everyone!! ” in reviews
“Very pretty colour and takes time before it dries so you can shape it the way you desire. Creamy and smooth application dries matte without drying out your lips. I highly recommend trying it out. It also smells like cupcake vanilla scent which is great.” in reviews
Pelham, AL
Review for: Famous
💄Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in Famous💄 💄Product Description-This densely-pigmented Liquid Matte Lipstick offers one-stroke color with a buttery, suede-like finish. Just one coat of Liquid Matte Lipstick provides long-lasting pigmented color that literally lasts for hours, even if you're traveling or eating a snack.  It's budge-proof, kiss-proof, & life-proof!  The hydrating formula is infused with antioxidants & an exclusive complex to help maintain your lips' hydration, really nourishing the lips and giving it a lightweight & silky feeling. It is cruelty-free, paraben-free & gluten-free. It currently comes in 27 colors. 💄My Thoughts 💭-I was first introduced to this lipstick through receiving a sample in my Allure beauty box. Although the color in the Allure beauty box was a bit bright for me, I knew I was in love with this formulation. I love the packaging of Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipsticks. The lipstick comes in a white sliding carton with open lips biting the lipstick. I like that you can see the color immediately without having to open the product. The lipstick tube itself is an elegant, frosted tube with the Huda Beauty logo on top. The applicator is a standard doe foot applicator. Huda hit the mark with this great formula. It is super creamy & one swipe is all that you need. The lipstick is very pigmented & the consistency is rather liquidy. I have not experienced any feathering. This lipstick dries down to a matte finish within a few minutes. It glides on effortlessly & is not patchy. The color is even & the pigment is bold, rich & luxurious. It feels super lightweight and comfortable on the lips. This lipstick is fairly transfer proof. As soon as it is dry, I am good to go with drinking or eating. I reapply after lunch to refresh my look, but I still have a noticeable color to my lips. Overall, I’m very impressed with this lipstick & will repurchase this. I’m excited to try some different colors. You can find this product at Sephora for $20.
Indio, CA
Review for: Bombshell
These lipsticks have definitely not let me down. I bought three colors- Bombshell, Famous, and Gossip Girl. Bombshell is my favorite as I think I'll get the most use out of it. I bought it after seeing it on Ruby Bhogal from the Great British Bake-Off, thinking that if it looked good on her Indian skin that it would look good on me, and I was right. I am about the same color as her, medium brown middle eastern skin, and it is such a flattering nude shade for me. After I apply, I go in around the edges with a medium brown lip liner to define the edges and it looks fabulous. The finish is very soft and natural and did not dry out for the 5 or so hours I wore it around the house. It was not streaky or blotchy like some liquid lipsticks can be. Famous is a gorgeous deep brownish red that was also super flattering on me. Famous wears beautifully and shows off the velvety finish of these lipsticks even more than the lighter shades do. It's a vampy shade without being too dark. The color reminded me a little of Diva by M.A.C. if anyone remembers that lipstick. Gossip Girl wasn't the best color on my skin tone, I ended up returning. It was a little too "cool" for my olive skin. It did have sort of a 1960's vibe which I liked, but I'm trying to budget a little and since I wasn't madly in love with it I returned. If I wasn't on a tight budget I would have kept in and worn it sometimes. I've never tried any of Huda's other products but I'd like to if they are as good as these lipsticks!
Review for: Wifey, Vixen, Material Girl, Cheerleader
I would consider myself somewhat a lipstick specialist. I fell in love with the matte liquid lipstick formula about 8 years ago and can tell you how I find joy in unique formulas. This however was one of the worst liquid lipsticks I've ever used. I first tried it in Sephora because everyone raved about it and I immediately hated the milky texture and vanilla chemical smell. I thought maybe my lips weren't prepared for it so I tried other colors and used other methods like having a lip balm under. Nothing worked. I'm not sure if they updated the formula but I am super disappointed in this product. The only reason I won't give it one star is that the colors aren't streaky which is probably why the formula is so goopy. Trust me I rather put on 10 layers of a lipstick than to have my lips look like they're melting off my face. I'm reluctant to try other Huda Beauty products but their eyeshadows look promising. Let me know what you think about this compared to Indie brands. 🤔 Sephora
Thornton, CO
Review for: Spice Girl, Trophy Wife, Wild Child, Mamacita, Cheerleader, Showgirl, Famous, Material Girl, Heartbreaker
This lipstick is the love of my life, my ride or die option. I own multiple colors from this line and love them all. First, it is the only option that I have tried that truly does not dry my lips out. Second, there is minimal transfer as things dry down. Once they're dry, they stay. I have eaten a burrito with only minimal wear at the inner lip line. Third, the color range is a little limited but sufficient for most of my needs. I did find that the neon special release summer colors are a little harder to manipulate to get a beautiful coverage compared to some others but they are still great and really vibrant. Mamacita is amazing. I love that Spice Girl is a gorgeous '90s throwback and Trophy Wife is a beautiful everyday option. And I have about 4 of the reds because they are all different and have beautiful finishes. I could wax poetic about these lipsticks for, literally, hours but instead I'll simply recommend them to anyone who wants to try an excellent liquid lipstick option.
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick uploaded by Kaitlyn O.
Review for: Trendsetter
I LOVE Huda's lipsticks. They are so long lasting! They stay on whether I'm eating like a pig or making out with my boyfriend, which just... blows my mind. 🤣 I used the matching liner with trendsetter, and I love how both glide on my lips without drying my lips out. I have a few other colors and I've never experienced any problems with these lipsticks. They are scented (like all of Huda's products) but I feel like the smell goes away pretty fast.
Brea, CA
Review for: Muse
It was hard for me to drop the $$ on such an expensive liquid lip. I have always been a nyx/colourpop liquid lip gal. The only mid/high-end brands I've tried are from samples, like Too Faced and KVD. Let me tell you..... my life has changed. Yes this is expensive, but I've learned to find some great dupes on other makeup products to be able to buy this because this truly is different from brands like nyx/colourpop (no hate, they are my OG). But I never really understood why people spent so much on liquid lip but now I know. This products is not drying first of all. It's creamy and stains your lips really well. The color is pretty accurate to how it's in the tube. It also lasts a long time. I wore it for a Christmas party which involved a lot of food and drinks and when I went back to the hotel, I was surprised to see it still lasted through all that.
Broad Channel, NY
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick uploaded by Paige R.
I jumped off a limb and bought a bunch of these lipsticks on National Lipstick Day when Huda had a buy one-get one free sale on her website. I’m so glad I tried them because these are the most lightweight liquid lipsticks I tried. They also are very gentle on the lips. When you first apply them, they have a very smooth, whipped consistency that makes it easy to blend several colors together for an ombré lip. I bought six colors - two nudes, two reds, and two cool tone berry/pinks. My favorites were Cheerleader, Heartbreaker, Bombshell, and Gossip Girl. Unfortunately, I didn’t care for the shades Venus or Muse, because they were a little too brown and purple toned for my skin. Although they probably would look better on someone with darker skin than me. I can’t wait for National Lipstick Day this year so I can hopefully try some more shades 😊
Review for: Bombshell
I like this formula of lipstick for days when I don’t need it to stay on from 8 am til nighttime, or for when I haven’t had adequate time to do lip prep for a more dry formula. These are opaque and slightly glossy, but this also means they never really dry down. They tend to smear outside the lip line without special care to avoid this, especially while eating. I have two shades, SHEro and Mogul, and I think the colors themselves are stunning. Topping them with a gloss sort of helps remind you that this isn’t your average liquid lip and even makes them look extra-pretty. I recommend for anyone used to a traditional bullet lipstick looking for an easier application and a glossier finish, but not necessarily for liquid lip lovers who are used to an extended wear and budge-proof formulas.
Brooklyn
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick uploaded by Sameera O.
Review for: Trendsetter
This lipstick shade has been my go to and I’m obsessed it’s definitely a brown toned nude and I think would look amazing in medium skin complexions. It’s very creamy and unlike other liquid lipsticks I’ve tried it doesn’t feel sticky and chapped on my lips. Definitely recommend!!
Long Is City, NY
Review for: Bombshell, Trendsetter
I love the formula to the this liquid matte lipstick. It is not overwhelmingly drying at all like other liquid lipsticks and it smells amazing like cotton candy. It is very long lasting, you may need to reapply after lunch/dinner. The color in 'bombshell' however is not my favorite for my skin complexion. I do not wear this color on my lip by itself. It definitely does not compliment my medium beige complexion. I line my lips with lip-liners that are a darker pink/purple color to compliment my skin tone as well as the liquid lipstick itself better on me.The other color 'Trendsetter' suits my complexion very well and is my favorite out of the bunch.

944 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 6 jours
Marim S. • il y a 6 jours
They are the best. Doesn’t smudge and very long lasting.
Surrey, BC
il y a 8 jours
Alexia D. • il y a 8 jours
Not at all! Super smooth on the lips