BY HUDA BEAUTY #22 in Lipstick

A highly comfortable, long wear liquid lipstick that dries matte with intense color pay-off and transfer-proof properties. Introducing Huda Beauty's latest lip beautifier: the Liquid Matte, an unrivaled take on the liquid lipstick. The tried and true comfort-wear formula from top beauty expert, Huda Kattan, is infused with antioxidants and an exclusive complex to help maintain the lips' hydration. The lightweight formula glides on a thin coat of color that intensifies as it sets to a matte, transfer-free finish with amazing staying power. You might even forget you're wearing anything on your lips at all! The must-have shades can be worn alone or combined to create the perfect color for any occasion. Pair it with a complementary Huda Beauty Lip Contour to set off your look.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates

"I created these because I could never find a liquid lipstick that suited my needs. This formula is so light, it feels like you're wearing nothing at all, but gives you a long-lasting, transfer-free finish in shades to die for." Huda Kattan

This product is cruelty-free and free of gluten.

Please note: the color's appearance may vary based on skintone once set.

• Is this very drying on the lips?3 Answers
  • Especialmente especiales son mis preferidos son ligeros no se qu...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Spice Girl
I have seen so many people talking about this product and Huda is one of the titans of the beauty world, so it was time for me to try it. Spice Girl was not my first choice, but it was the only color in stock. I am so happy I bit the bullet and got it. It is a stunning cool toned brown that is a great throw back to the 90s trend, and the shade name is perfect to highlight that. It is easy to apply thanks to a thinner formula than most liquid lipsticks. The pigment is fantastic and it does not feel drying. The only downside is that I have noticed some slight wear around the center of my lips by the end of the day. However that has not been too much of an issue for me. This will likely end up being my go to shade for fall and I cannot wait to try more colors.
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
Huda Beauty makes one of the best liquid matte lipsticks available! This formula is incredibly comfortable and hydrating, yet they still last most of the day. I have about 8 shades in my collection, and I wear this brand every day. The formula has a thinner consistency compared to other formulas I've tried, but they provide full coverage in one swipe. I've never had any issues with the colors being streaky or the formula feeling dry on my lips. The shades available are just stunning. A few of my favorites include Venus, Trendsetter, and Bombshell. It doesn't hurt that they literally smell like cupcakes! Yummy! Who doesn't love cake?
Adriana G.
Brea, CA
Review for: Venus
For both spice girl and famous....The formula is thin and a nice matte finish. There's a nice vanilla smell when you open the tube and even a faint smell after applying. The lipstick is not drying and at times, maybe it's just how I apply it, but it can be tacky which isn't really bothersome in my opinion. I have famous and spice girl, and when they fade, they do get patchy, and by the end of the day, it's practically off and very patchy in some spots-especially with famous. It's very much worth the hype in some cases, kinda disappointed with the patchiness but worth it for the comfort with the formula.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Review for: Flirt
I just received this shade and bombshell 2 days ago! I absolutely, positively will say that there is no other liquid matte out there that compares to this formula! It is beyond amazing! The color pay off is unreal, it is SO comfortable to wear, and literally...I mean literally last all day long with VERY little transfer. It does not dry the lips out and stays so smooth. I was skeptical when purchasing because they are $20 a pop, but this liquid matte lipstick is absolutely the best I've ever tried! Splurge on this and you will not be disappointed! I am looking forward to the full release in October!
Cordelia B.
Oakland, CA
I have this in three shades, bombshell, Venus, and trophy wife. From top to bottom this product is amazing. The packaging is visually stunning, and the lipstick bottle feels nice. The smell is a nice natural vanilla and coconut, not the super sugary and chemical version, and it goes away quickly as the product dries. The product is super pigmented, but watery and light so it feels like nothing is on my lips. It also lasts, like sticks, through food drink and life, without drying out my lips and getting crumbly. I am in love and I can't wait until more shades are available in the U.S.
Komal H.
Review for: Venus
If you're looking for a liquid #lipstick that doesn't FEEL like a liquid lipstick--this is for you. #Longlasting and it feels like you have nothing on your lips! No cracks, or #prominent fading. I have the shades: Venus, Bombshell, and Spice Girl. I love them all. It lasts all day and feels like you have nothing on your #lips. The only reason I'm giving it a four star is because although it's #hydrating it is a little sticky--something I don't mind, but others might. I do believe this #product is worth a try! Retails for $20 on #hudabeauty website and #sephora 's website.
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
Review for: Venus
I am probably one of the few that is not a fan of this lipstick. The color is beautiful, maybe a bit too dark but what got me was the SMELL and the fact that it transferred on me hours later. It stayed a bit sticky for me and I applied the thinnest layer possible. It did last for a good 5-6 hours on me BUT it gave me a terrible headache. If you are sensitive to scent, which usually I am not, this may be a pass. I tried the Dose of Colors liquid matte lipstick the day after I tried this for the first time, I have to say I prefer that one more.
Glory A.
This is an overrated overhyped crappy product, I love liquid lipsticks but these are a waste of money. I can deal with a lipstick that is dry and many other things as long as it looks good but I can not deal with a lipstick that makes me look like a clown because it runs outside my lips. This lipstick streaks/feathers outside your lips even when using lipliner and I have tried it with a few lipliners and without. At the end of the day I will not be buying any other lip product from this company nor do I recommend this product
Cassandra M.
Burbank, CA
I just got this in the Bombshell shade and my friend got it in Icon at the same time. We are OBSESSED! The packaging is nice. The actual tube of lipstick is small so I was a little bummed about that. The color though is AMAZING! It goes on smooth and feels great! It also smells like vanilla, soo good. I am a huge fan of this product and am so glad I finally got around to trying it. Next up I gotta hunt down a lip liner! The colors in this line all look incredible... I need them all!
Anum L.
Deerfield, IL
I have the colors Bombshell, trensetter, flirt, cheerleader, trophy wife, muse and medusa. I can't stop wearing bombshell and trendsetter they are everyday colors! These do not have a smell for me, and go on really smooth and cool to the touch. I look forward to running out of them so I could buy again! The formula is different and thinner than other ones and that's what I appreciate because I don't want it to look like I have something heavy on my lips
Brittanie I.
Ebensburg, PA
Would anyone recommend these? Are they too drying?
Maryam N.
What is the price of huda beauty liquid lipstick?
Shar C.
Yerevan Armenia
Do you have to use lip liner before putting the lipstick on?
Taylor S.
Ottawa, ON
How does this Huss beauty matte lipstick compare to Kylie's?
tati d.
Does this burn or sting a little on anyone else?