BY HUDA BEAUTY #10 in Lipstick

A highly comfortable, long wear liquid lipstick that dries matte with intense color pay-off and transfer-proof properties. Introducing Huda Beauty's latest lip beautifier: the Liquid Matte, an unrivaled take on the liquid lipstick. The tried and true comfort-wear formula from top beauty expert, Huda Kattan, is infused with antioxidants and an exclusive complex to help maintain the lips' hydration. The lightweight formula glides on a thin coat of color that intensifies as it sets to a matte, transfer-free finish with amazing staying power. You might even forget you're wearing anything on your lips at all! The must-have shades can be worn alone or combined to create the perfect color for any occasion. Pair it with a complementary Huda Beauty Lip Contour to set off your look.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates

"I created these because I could never find a liquid lipstick that suited my needs. This formula is so light, it feels like you're wearing nothing at all, but gives you a long-lasting, transfer-free finish in shades to die for." Huda Kattan

This product is cruelty-free and free of gluten.

Please note: the color's appearance may vary based on skintone once set.

• Who think huda beauty lips is a must buy? Huda Beauty Liquid Matt...6 Answers
  • Is this very drying on the lips?3 Answers
  • How drying are these liquid lips compared to the wet n wild catsu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is BY FAR the best liquid lipstick I have ever used! It glides on so smooth and dries quickly. You can't even feel the product on your lips! This lipstick is a must have! I would definitely recommend this! " in 937 reviews
  • "Love huda beauty liquid mattes!! Best liquid lipstick around!! Love how the formula is so soft and doesn't hurt your lips!! Love the smell, and how it's so long lasting!! Recommend to everyone!! " in 290 reviews
  • "Love huda beauty liquid mattes!! Best liquid lipstick around!! Love how the formula is so soft and doesn't hurt your lips!! Love the smell, and how it's so long lasting!! Recommend to everyone!! " in 289 reviews
  • "Very pretty colour and takes time before it dries so you can shape it the way you desire. Creamy and smooth application dries matte without drying out your lips. I highly recommend trying it out. It also smells like cupcake vanilla scent which is great." in 106 reviews
Jackie H.
Review for: Trendsetter more...
LOVE. I absolutely love the browney/mauvey undertones of this liquid matte lipstick ! Although I have a lot of other nudey/mauvey/pinks in my liquid matte collection, I don't seem to have a color like this !

This color I think would be very flattering on all skin tones :)

Like the other liquid matte lipsticks, Trendsetter also has that .... weird artificially smell to it. I'm not that bothered by it though since the color is amazing !

I'm not the biggest fan of this formula since I want my liquid matte lipsticks to be untransferable onto surfaces such as my cup or clothing. Be careful when you put this on because even after it dries, it still transfers onto things.

The applicator is the same one in all other liquid matte lipsticks and gets the job done. You can get a precise application with it!

I absolutely love this product solely based on the beautiful color.

LOVE.
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Bombshell more...
My HG everyday work safe pinky nude. I got wifey as my first tube a while back but it was too pale for my taste and it would've suited a medium skin tone more. This shade just has enough pink in it to not make me look like a corpse. I love the chocolate vodka smell and I love how comfortable it is on my lips compared to other drying liquid matte formulas *coughabhcough* it is a bit tacky right after it sets, not as sticky as some certain brands longwear liquid matte is,  but that means it is moisturizing enough to move with my lips and not crack as the day goes on. The inner lip line does fade away but which lipstick doesn't, as saliva touches it and the enzymes in it break it down. Also I can put a bit of gloss on top and doesn't completely break down and bleed outside of my lip line. Unfortunately it's such a hot product that it's often not restocked for a while, as was the case a few months ago..
Kadee B.
Review for: Bombshell, Trendsetter more...
These are more "watery" than other brands but that is a pro for me. I like it because one application is all you need and because it is watery, its makes the product very lightweight. It doesn't feather on me and applies easily. They are comfortable to wear and last a good amount of time. They don't accentuate the lines in my lips which is a huge plus. They do dry down matte but it takes a bit longer than other brands. So make sure you do not move the product around in between your lips until its dry (it takes a few minutes). The one thing I would recommend is changing the packaging a bit because the darker shades look a lot lighter than they really are when you look at the container. So at the store, always open the tester and see what the shade actually looks like.
Amberly S.
I really enjoy these liquid lipsticks. I have two shades, bombshell and muse. Both seem to perform the same so I like the formula seems to be consistent from shade to shade. The formula is nicely pigmented, but the consistency is on the thinner side. I like the applicator as I can get a precise line with it. I don't find these uncomfortable or drying. They also don't seem to enhance any dryness that may be on my lips already. They have decent staying power. I find these pair really well with lip liners from this line as well for even greater staying power and comfortability. The colors in the line are beautiful but not anything super unique. I think you can find great liquid lipsticks for a lower price point but if you want to splurge this is a great one to splurge on.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Wifey more...
WOW. This color is absolutely STUNNING. I am extremely pale so keep that in mind when buying this but the shade looks beautiful on my skin and doesn't wash me out at all. It's a wonderful note with a pink undertone.
I also love the smell of this product. It IS a strong cupcake-y smell, however, i like it. But if you like something without a scent or scents bother you, this may not be the product for you.
The only downfall is if my lips are not moisturized, it sinks into the lines of my lips, which is unfortunate, considering the color is beautiful. So just make sure you keep your lips hydrated and smooth before applying this so that you can get the best application. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.
Ana Rita ..
Review for: Vixen more...
These liquid lipsticks are beautiful. They take a little longer than most matte lipsticks to dry down, but eventually they do completely dry down matte. I do have to say they do come off pretty easily when you eat or drink anything, at least this shade does. However, I had no problem with patchiness when applying this shade. They have a scent to them, almost like vanilla, but it doesn’t really bother me, but I know can be a turn off for some people. Overall I wouldn’t say they are the best liquid lipsticks I have tried, but the shades are so beautiful and the formula feels really great on your lips.
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
This product gets four stars only because it dries slightly sticky. It comes out of the bottle looking kind of shiny, but it has a smooth matte finish. Plus, it barely comes off. I can drink from cups and rarely leave a mark. Eating does tend to make it come off easier, so I try to reapply after I eat. Word of advice though - make sure you get it right the first time. If you get this lipstick on part of your face that you don’t want it on, it’s not coming off unless you take the makeup remover to it. It has a tendency to stain, so my lips have a slight pink tint to it after I take it off at the end of the day (I bought a deep red color - I think the color is called Famous or something).
Alex S.
This lipstick goes on like butter! It is so smooth and non-drying, which is really hard to find with a liquid lipstick! The color trophy wife is perfect for every day, or out a for the night with a nice burgundy lip liner. It is very long lasting, and doesn't budge at all once it is on your lips! It is food and drink proof, and doesn't even flake off throughout the night. I really think I found my holy grail liquid lippie, as I have no negative opinions about it. I can't wait to try the other colors!
Shannon T.
North Salem, NH
Review for: Bombshell, Trendsetter, Trophy Wife more...
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick I am obsessed with Huda Beauty's lippies as they are amazing and perfect for any outfit. I wear Bombshell the most because it goes with everything, but TW and Trendsetter are absolutely gorgeous. All of her lippies feel so creamy and hydrating on the lips, yet they literally don't move. You can scrub scrub scrub them off in the shower or before you go to bed but they LAST. The formula is just amazing and I can't say anything bad about the line. They each have a really nice vanilla smell to them too which I like. Everyone has to try this line as you will most likely find a perfect shade for your skin tone! Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Review for: Jetsetter more...
Huada beauty has the most lip gloss more nice for lips in the market ,,yeh i have used all colors she has and i liked all them ,i adore thes colors,I stopped to use other prands because I bought so many from huada and all of them most beautiful than each other , high coloring high pigmentation,,huada beauty lip gloss are super nice 👌
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
Would anyone recommend these? Are they too drying?
Maryam N.
What is the price of huda beauty liquid lipstick?
Shar C.
Yerevan Armenia
Do you have to use lip liner before putting the lipstick on?
Taylor S.
Ottawa, ON
How does this Huss beauty matte lipstick compare to Kylie's?
tati d.
Does this burn or sting a little on anyone else?