Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick

Introducing Huda Beauty's latest lip beautifier: the Liquid Matte, an unrivaled take on the liquid lipstick. The tried and true comfort-wear formula is infused with an exclusive complex to help maintain the lips' hydration. The lightweight formula glides on a thin coat of color that intensifies as it sets to a matte, transfer-free finish with amazing staying power.

You might even forget you're wearing anything on your lips at all! Sixteen must-have colors can to be used alone or combined to create the perfect color for any occasion. Pair it with a complementary Huda Beauty Lip Contour to set off your look. Color appearance may vary based on skin tone once set.

"I created these because I could never find a liquid lipstick that suited my needs. This formula is so light, it feels like you're wearing nothing at all, but gives you a long-lasting, transfer-free finish in shades to die for." - Huda Kattan.

A wide spectrum of colors featuring timeless nudes, feminine pinks, deep reds, and the It-90s brown to beautify your lips for hours without compromising comfort. Play with your look and combine colors to find your own, unique style. Be your own #BEAUTYBOSS!

Huda’s tips for the perfect pout:

1. Prep your lips: To improve consistency of application, gently exfoliate with a lip scrub. Blot off any excess oils.
  2. For maximum impact, line lips using the Lip Contour and fade towards the center.
  3. Apply a thin layer of Liquid Matte in the corresponding or lighter shade to fill in the rest.
  4. Allow approximately 30 seconds for color to set and intensify to an opaque finish. Color appearance may vary based on skin tone.

Does it come out easily ?
Does it come out easily ?
Start your review of Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick!
Product Highlights
This is BY FAR the best liquid lipstick I have ever used! It glides on so smooth and dries quickly. You can't even feel the product on your lips! This lipstick is a must have! I would definitely recommend this! in reviews
...is so soft and doesn't hurt your lips!! Love the smell, and how it's so long lasting!! Recommend to everyone!! in reviews
Very pretty colour and takes time before it dries so you can shape it the way you desire. Creamy and smooth application dries matte without drying out your lips. I highly recommend trying it out. It also smells like cupcake vanilla scent which is great.in reviews
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick uploaded by My Beautiful Flaws ..
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick uploaded by My Beautiful Flaws ..
Huda Beauty makes one of the best liquid matte lipsticks available! This formula is incredibly comfortable and hydrating, yet they still last most of the day. I have about 8 shades in my collection, and I wear this brand every day. The formula has a thinner consistency compared to other formulas I've tried, but they provide full coverage in one swipe. I've never had any issues with the colors being streaky or the formula feeling dry on my lips. The shades available are just stunning. A few of my favorites include Venus, Trendsetter, and Bombshell. It doesn't hurt that they literally smell like cupcakes! Yummy! Who doesn't love cake?
Lin P.
Anchorage, AK
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick uploaded by Lin P.
Review for: Trophy Wife
I am a liquid lipstick FANATIC and Huda Beauty’s Trophy Wife is one of my top favorites! It’s a beautiful medium dark berry color with a matte finish. It’s applies opaque. It doesn’t feel drying, it’s very nice and comfortable to wear for many hours with minimal touch ups through the day.
Fatima F.
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick uploaded by Fatima F.
Review for: Vixen
I was doing a makeup I would wear in Twilight look. One of the most comfortable liquid lipsticks I’ve ever tried. It’s really pigmented, easy to apply and lasts. It’s not very drying on the lips which is a huge plus. Sometimes I don’t even feel like it’s there. I really love the formula and the way it looks on my lips. I can’t wait to try other colors. Please check out my ig @glamxfatima_
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,378 reviews
Review for: Trophy Wife
This is the Huda beauty liquid matte lipstick and it retails for $20.00. Comes in lots of colors. Has a matte finish. This was a bit sticky and dried my lips out. Trophy wife is a medium- dark plum with cool undertones and a matte finish. Opaque color payoff that applies evenly to the lips. Texture is thin, fluid, and smooth. Wasn’t too watery. Lasted roughly 5 hours on me and was drying on my lips
Jennifer C.
Davenport, FL
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick uploaded by Jennifer C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medusa
Love this product ❤️ it glides right on... i recommend it and it goes with almost every look. # follow me on insta pls @jennpeniche_
Ashley N.
Rosemead, CA
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick uploaded by Ashley N.
Review for: Trendsetter
4 star for colors they just look amazing and beautiful on my skin . Love the shade . And 1 star for formula - hmmmmm I feel little thick and dry . But I still love it because of the colors - still my favorite! Love it #Huda beauty Eyeshadow Palette #Huda beauty lipstickbombshell
Ivy S.
The Woodlands, TX
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick uploaded by Ivy S.
Review for: Gossip Girl, Trophy Wife
I have more lip products than I can even count, and the Huda Beauty Lip Contour is hands down through the floor my very favorite. I ordered shade "Trophy Wife" after debating between that shade and Gossip Girl. I have light skin and blonde hair and I was really nervous that Trophy Wife would be a little too dark and that I'd only be able to wear it for special occasions. Trophy Wife is actually a perfect dark rose/ruby color. It isn't "too dark" at all and it is actually my go-to shade along with MAC Brave and MAC Modesty. As far as the formula, it glides easily, but it is a little waxy. That doesn't bother me at all. I love that you don't need to press hard at all for good color payoff. It is very pigmented and very smooth. It has great staying power as well. My only qualm is that it seems to fade unevenly- the outline of my lips (and yes, I do overline) lasts and lasts and I end up getting that awful 90s lipliner ring. I might just need to tweak my application. A lot of reviews talk bash the formula and how it looks on lips, but I don't think that they're applying it correctly. Huda herself created a great video- exfoliate, apply a balm and blot excess, then apply the Lip Contour. Your application is only as good as your canvas, so if your lips are flaky or chapped, this isn't going to magically fix it. If you're on the fence, just go for it! I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Tatevik K.
Glendale, CA
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick uploaded by Tatevik K.
Review for: Heartbreaker
Anyone who knows me knows that I cannot live without red lipstick. So I have EVERY red lipstick there is in the market (heyyy they are not the same red lol). Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick in shade Heartbreaker is a beautiful rich red that stays on during the day and you don’t have to worry about reapplying:) It has matte finish but does not dry the lips as much as other matte lipsticks💋If you love glossy look just apply tiny bit of clear gloss on top, I personally don’t like lip glosses:)
Sarah E.
Roseburg, OR
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick uploaded by Sarah E.
Review for: Bombshell
I really like the color bombshell! it's pretty much perfect for a night out of a casual day. PROS: Great color, last for hours, dries on and doesn't make your lips feel to dry. CONS: It's very liquidy when you first apply it so it's hard for me to evenly coat my lips.
Nataliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick uploaded by Nataliia B.
Review for: Trophy Wife
This is a nice liquid lipstick. It has a beautiful packaging and convenient applicator. Its smell is not very nice though, it's a bit artificial. The lipstick itself is thick and is very pigmented. The staying power is ok. I would definitely buy it again.

1,040 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ailin A.
Mount Rainier MD, MD
Jessica R.
Cicero, IL
il y a un mois
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick Does this leave your lips feeling dry?
Sarah S. il y a un mois
Nadia R.
il y a 5 mois
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick Does it really stay on a day long ?
Lauren K. il y a 5 mois
Not for me, didn’t last through my coffee. Maybelline matte ink lipstick is the best for staying power