BY HUDA BEAUTY #36 in Lip Gloss

The Hudabeauty Lip Strobe is a collection of Strobing Metallic Lip Glosses from sheer to full coverage designed to be worn alone or combined with your favorite lipstick. Try Posh for a semi-sheer white gold!

Ultimate add-on to your lip game, the HUDA BEAUTY Lip Strobe proposes a versatile combination of effects and applications. Offering a prismatic spectrum of sheer and full coverage colors, each one of them boasts its own pigment and pearl complex. Some are beautifully iridescent, infused with pearls, and others are packed with rich pigments or have subtle, glimmering glitters.

Incorporated into an adherent yet flexible dewy base, it gives lips a sculpted and volumized gleam visible from every angle. The non-sticky and cushion-like texture make wear more comfortable than ever while the precision, heart-shaped flock glides on generously for an even coat in one gesture.

Layer with your favorite Liquid Matte to create an infinite array of dazzling shades or let them shine alone and admire an intense color payoff. For the matte lip lovers, wear it Huda’s signature way and blot off the excess for a glistening shimmer without the gloss.

Try Moody for a full coverage violet with multi-chromatic fine shimmers!

Huda Beauty Lip Strobe
  • "I am absolutely loving this sheer metallic lippie! It's so pretty and can be worn alone for a glossy effect, blot with a tissue to keep the metallic matte look with out the shine OR apply over your favorite matte lippie!! Huda did again ladies! #mattelips #lipstrobes #hudabeauty" in 17 reviews
  • "I love this formula, I love it over my mac lipstick to give me a glossy glittery look! It's long lasting easy to apply and I'm so impressed with the whole range! Would defiantly recommend this product✨" in 16 reviews
  • "Such a beautiful shade! Can be applied over bare lips like a gloss, and lit with a tissue for a matte with a metallic twist! Super hydrating, not sticky at all. [product:huda-beauty-lip-strobe-shameless]" in 7 reviews
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
HUDA is a genius!! These lip strobes in my opinion have blown the lip gloss game to a whole nother level!!! These lip strobes are AMAZING I own quite a few colors they are all unique some range from more opaque to sheer so there is something for every lip lover with these!! There are 11 permanent shades at the moment and a set out of 4 limited edition Minis for the holidays!!
I love these for many reasons: 1st off these are not sticky the problem I have with a lot of lip glosses is that they are a mess😣 They get everywhere but stay on your lips!! These however stay directly on the lips and last quite long even when worn alone!!!
The way they make liquid lipstick transform is the real kicker!! For example I have Huda liquid lipstick in trophy wife and the lip strobe shade in shameless, this combo gives me the most beautiful combination of a hybrid hologram deep pink rose!! My lips glisten like nothing I've ever seen!! It reminds me of the shades in the rose gold addition palette to be more exact very similar to the shade Fling for those of you that have the palette only on the lips instead JUST GEORGIOUS!!
Another shade of lip strobe I love is called Boujee now this shade is opaque enough to wear on its own it's like a coral rose gold that makes the lips just stunning!! What I like most about these is that they are moisturizing as well and I can really tell the difference when worn over my liquid lipsticks!!
Overall these are just perfect!!
I feel like everything Huda comes up with is a home run in the beauty industry!! Well thought unique products!! I recommend these beauties 100%😍😍😍
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I originally purchased just a single shade (Ritzy) to see how i liked the formula. I have had the Line Crime lip toppers for quite a while and wanted a change. I fell in love with my first one and was gonna slowly build up the entire collection, 1 shade at a time because they are a little pricey. I got really lucky one day and came across a girl who had received a set of the 15 shades plus 3 of the matte lipsticks in exchange for her to film a You tube review/swatch video and she was offering to sell the whole set for a ridiculously low price that made me skeptical of t the authenticity. After some communication, I believed they were authentic and they were never worn but did get swatchedbon atm. I totally snatched the deal up. I'd have been crazy not to. I was paying less for the entire set than I did for a single shade. These lip toppers are all absolutely beautiful. There is a shade to match ant lip stick color. Some are very opaque and some less so. I tend to apply toppers to center area of lips and once they dry down they last add long as liquid matte lipsticks. There is a nice variety of colors and finishes. Some have a metallic finish, some a high shine finish, etc.Depending on which topper I'm wearing...sometimes a pop of gloss is necessary. It seems lip toppers are having a moment right now and i have tried others from Urban Decay etc. But in my honest opinion, the Huda ones take first place. No matter what one you choose...it's guaranteed to make your lipstick beyond beautiful and extremely eye catching
Bethany W.
Review for: Posh, Ritzy more...
I held off on these because honestly I’m almost strictly a matte person. I don’t do satin, I don’t do shimmer, and I definitely do not do gloss. So naturally these were a huge nope. But a friend of mine got them for me as a birthday gift so of course I had to try them out, out of guilt. And to my surprise, they weren’t bad. They aren’t sticky like a gloss. They actually feel like a liquid lipstick, they’re creamy and long lasting, to my surprise. They actually have pigment too. I have worn them alone which looks a bit silly with the gold one but over a red lipstick looks amazing. I don’t wear them much because I’m still a matte girl but they’re nice to just have around
Ana Rita ..
Review for: Shameless more...
I loved this shade so much! You can apply over any lipstick to add that extra effect and it looks stunning! I have to say whenever applying it I did have to keep grabbing for product and keep layering it so that it shows up better. After wearing it for a while I feel it loses a bit of its “strobing” effect and mostly looks like a lipgloss with glitter so I’m not sure it’s worth the $20. I have to continue trying it out, but no one can deny how beautiful it looks
Amberly S.
I have been super impressed by these so far. I have three shades currently. The formula on all is super smooth, not gritty in the lease despite them being a rather shimmery almost bordering on glittery gloss. I don't find these to be sticky. They do have a slightly thicker texture but again nothing I find to be uncomfortable. I wouldn't say these are necessarily hydrating but they're also not drying. These do work well on their own but I really like layering them over a lip liner, liquid lipstick, or traditional lipstick. This is the type of product I think works best to amp up a basic nude lip though you could really layer these over any color as the overall base to these is clear. I do find that over time the gloss part does fade but the shimmer does stick around on the lips, but doesnt really seem to transfer around the mouth or to other parts of the face. These do pack a lot of shimmer and can almost border on glittery. The size and amount of shimmer seems to vary from shade to shade. I do think you can get a similar sort of product at a cheaper price point but is a good product if you want a higher end product of this nature.
Maya S.
Review for: Shameless, Mystical more...
This is a really good lip gloss. I think it's the least sticky gloss I've used. It glides on really smoothly but doesn't leave me with a tacky feeling on the lips. It's really comfortable to wear. I've tried the shades Shameless and Mystical.

Shameless (pictured): Absolutely beautiful color. It shifts from a pinkish amber color to gold in the light. The brush is slightly angled for some reason but it still works really well. I absolutely adore this shade and like to layer it over red / pink / brown lipsticks.

Mystical (not pictured): Even though this shade was beautiful, I did not end up keeping it, mainly because these lip strobes are really expensive, so I decided to let myself keep only one. For me, this shade was a bit similar to the M.A.C Cosmetics Lipglass in Itsy Bitsy that I already own, so I decided to return it. If it weren't so expensive, I probably would've kept it because it was an absolutely stunning purple with pink and light blue flecks, and it wore very nicely on the lips.
Olga C.
Seminole , FL
Huda Beauty Lip Strobelip topper that can be worn alone just as gorgeously. I have three shades Shameless (my favorite, Warm Brown with a Pink/Golden/Green Sparkles), Ritzy ( A Warm Peach with a golden sheen and Metallic finish), Angelic ( Rose Gold with Metallic finish). They all have different finishes,shameless is a very high shine,sparkly lip gloss with duo-chrome effect, Angelic and Ritzy are very opaque,metallic lip glosses.I love all of them,gorgeous colors,long wearing,the formula is amazing-non sticking,comfortable to wear and easy to apply.Good price point.Huda Beauty Lip Strobe
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Snobby more...
Been testing out for 2 days and love the color alone or as a topper but... Doesn't really last long..average wear time of a $3 lip gloss.. Feels great, amazing sparkle but even if you don't eat or drink its just gone. I don't like returning items unless i hate them .. I dont hate it or love it. Reflects in the light and will look great in photos but not muchxh else. I need a longer lasting lippie if I am going to pay $18.. Huda Beauty Lip Strobe
Sandra V.
San Antonio
Review for: Angelic, Shameless more...
These lip strobes are beautiful! I love the extra dimension that it brings to my lips and i love the way they wear, too! They function as a gloss, over a matte lipstick, but they don't interfere withe the formula too much. I like that the shimmer is pretty subtle. I purchased them as part of a set, and I think that's the perfect size and way to try them out.
Donna S.
Clarkston, WA
I have the pink one and it is BEAUTIFUL! I have a lot of glosses and find this to be in my top 2! I use it over the top of reds and purples to give them a bit more dimension, especially right in the center of my lips to make them look more full. Its formula is very comfortable and not especially sticky like most other glosses. It also has great lasting power.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Have you tried this?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Never heard of this brand? High end or drugstore?
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good brand? Im new to it.
Daphne W.
Huda Beauty Lip Strobe Is this just as pretty on?
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Which Huda Beauty Lip Strobe is your favorite?

back