BY HUDA BEAUTY

A three-piece set with Huda Beauty lip must-haves to master her famous, lip contouring technique. Take your lip looks to the next level with the Lip Contour Set. It features full sizes of the cult-favorite Lip Contour along with two mini Liquid Mattes in complementary shades, you can mix and match for unrivaled staying power. Use the Lip Contour Matte Pencil to first line and design the perfect lip shape, and then layer with the Liquid Matte Lipstick that fits your mood. With the ultra-lightweight texture of the lipstick, you get 30 seconds of play time to layer and blend the two for a unique color. For an ombre effect, use the dark shade first, and dab the lighter shade onto the center of your lips. With Huda's favorite matching shades in each set, it makes it super easy to create a gorgeous lip look. This set contains: - 0.042 oz/ 1.20 g Lip Contour Matte Pencil - 2 x 0.064 oz/ 1.9 mL Liquid Matte Lipstick It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ayuni P.
Ayuni P.
The hype for huda liquid lipstick is real. I was very skeptical at first and decided to buy this one because for $24 you get a full size lip liner and 2 value travel size.
The linear is super creamy and it's not for everyone but I like it.
The liquid lipstick is very pigmented, not drying and long lasting.
The dark vampy lips is very fall/winter
This is a great introductory set to those who want to try this brand.
Christian G.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this from Sephora to try. I'm in love with this because I do not have to find the lip liner for the color or vice versa. Also the package shows you in instructions how to apply on step by step. So easy. Reasonable price. Would buy this again and suggest.
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I am always impressed with how flawless the matte finishes of these lipsticks look and feel. The color stays put all day/night and does not chap your lips, its best to use the lip liner to contour your lips even if you have a great shape because of the way this drys so quickly you won't be able to shape/fix them thereafter they will look. I like that this kit comes with two travel size lipsticks are and a full size lip liner.
nadia c.
nadia c.
Port Angeles , WA
I absolutely adore this shade. It's nice and the color is just stunning but like most dark liquid shades it can get streaky so you need to apply with a light hand. I'm impressed with the color but the quality doesn't beat ABH, Lime Crime or Pat McGrath which is disappointing since Huda is a higher end company! I'd say the consistency and quality is equal to that of Colourpop
Trang D.
Trang D.
Annandale, VA
Tried Material Girl from Huda and I was thoroughly unimpressed. The color swatches beautifully but after applying it to my lips I found it super streaky and ultimately unusable. I could not get a full coat no matter how hard I tried. I ended up returning it in exchange for a new eyeliner.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Charlotte, NC
I love these colors she nailed them perfectly. The only thing I would recommend is that you do NOT put chapstick or any lip moisturizing product on underneath it. I went on a date and it ended up all over my face food and hands.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
My dad and dad I saw him the same thing guy who was like just saying I he saw him me and I the same thing boy guy in that class I saw you in there and I was like ok mom I saw it lol I was just texted her dad dad and texted
Laura G.
Laura G.
Greenfield, CA
Like the packaging and that a liner can go with both. I can mix it up day or night. Not to much of a smell long lasting. Dont crack nor it comes off fast must have in my make-up bag
Zohra K.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Great lipsticks. They do get a little dry. So you might want to moisturizer lips really well before putting it on. Stay on for about 8 hours and then starts chipping and fading off.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Dayton, OH
The formula on these liquid lipsticks is so light and smooth and the color payoff is rich!! These are ideal for use in the summer since they don't feel heavy at all! This set was a great value and I highly recommend it!!
Abby D.
Abby D.
Montgomery, AL
Who used it before? Tell me about it?
Rayyan O.
Rayyan O.
Where do I find this set?? It's not on the huda beauty website or on sephora??