Add a Photo

By HUDA BEAUTY
A three-piece set with Huda Beauty lip must-haves to master her famous, lip contouring technique. Take your lip looks to the next level with the Lip Contour Set. It features full sizes of the cult-favorite Lip Contour along with two mini Liquid Mattes in complementary shades, you can mix and match for unrivaled staying power. Use the Lip Contour Matte Pencil to first line and design the perfect lip shape, and then layer with the Liquid Matte Lipstick that fits your mood. With the ultra-lightweight texture of the lipstick, you get 30 seconds of play time to layer and blend the two for a unique color. For an ombre effect, use the dark shade first, and dab the lighter shade onto the center of your lips. With Huda's favorite matching shades in each set, it makes it super easy to create a gorgeous lip look. This set contains: - 0.042 oz/ 1.20 g Lip Contour Matte Pencil - 2 x 0.064 oz/ 1.9 mL Liquid Matte Lipstick It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.
Photos (6)
Ayuni P.
Ayuni P.
Nov. 11, 2016, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set Vixen & Famous
The hype for huda liquid lipstick is real. I was very skeptical at first and decided to buy this one because for $24 you get a full size lip liner and 2 value travel size.
The linear is super creamy and it's not for everyone but I like it.
The liquid lipstick is very pigmented, not drying and long lasting.
The dark vampy lips is very fall/winter
This is a great introductory set to those who want to try this brand.
Christian G.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Feb. 6, 2017, 10:53 p.m.
Review for: Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set Vixen & Famous
I bought this from Sephora to try. I'm in love with this because I do not have to find the lip liner for the color or vice versa. Also the package shows you in instructions how to apply on step by step. So easy. Reasonable price. Would buy this again and suggest.
Trang D.
Trang D.
Annandale, VA
March 30, 2017, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set Vixen & Famous
Tried Material Girl from Huda and I was thoroughly unimpressed. The color swatches beautifully but after applying it to my lips I found it super streaky and ultimately unusable. I could not get a full coat no matter how hard I tried. I ended up returning it in exchange for a new eyeliner.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Charlotte, NC
March 14, 2017, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set Vixen & Famous
I love these colors she nailed them perfectly. The only thing I would recommend is that you do NOT put chapstick or any lip moisturizing product on underneath it. I went on a date and it ended up all over my face food and hands.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
June 25, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set Vixen & Famous
My dad and dad I saw him the same thing guy who was like just saying I he saw him me and I the same thing boy guy in that class I saw you in there and I was like ok mom I saw it lol I was just texted her dad dad and texted
Sarai P.
Sarai P.
Compton , Ca
May 24, 2017, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set Vixen & Famous
I have 2 huda beauty liquid lipsticks and I am not impressed it is not worth hype in my opinion! They are very sticky and in my experience don't dry completely down , I ate and all of it came of and smudged every where
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
April 13, 2017, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set Vixen & Famous
I love all huda beauty products they are great very pigmented and is one great brand love it and this lipids are awesome they are a bit pricey but either way they are awesome I would recommend this to everyone
Mango T.
Mango T.
Brooklyn, NY
June 14, 2017, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set Vixen & Famous
I like the idea of trying to a tutorial within a set but I don't see the "fuller" lip effect and I followed the direction as stated.
amanda l.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
April 28, 2017, 10:11 a.m.
Review for: Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set Vixen & Famous
This lipstick is amazing for the price plus it makes the lips more plump looking and the color is really rich and is long lasting
Summer W.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
March 21, 2017, 12:57 a.m.
Review for: Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set Vixen & Famous
Very nice product lip stick lasts a day literally and is a very good product one of my favorites
Abby D.
Abby D.
Montgomery, AL
Who used it before? Tell me about it?