Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set Vixen & Famous

A three-piece set with Huda Beauty lip must-haves to master her famous, lip contouring technique. Take your lip looks to the next level with the Lip Contour Set. It features full sizes of the cult-favorite Lip Contour along with two mini Liquid Mattes in complementary shades, you can mix and match for unrivaled staying power. Use the Lip Contour Matte Pencil to first line and design the perfect lip shape, and then layer with the Liquid Matte Lipstick that fits your mood. With the ultra-lightweight texture of the lipstick, you get 30 seconds of play time to layer and blend the two for a unique color. For an ombre effect, use the dark shade first, and dab the lighter shade onto the center of your lips. With Huda's favorite matching shades in each set, it makes it super easy to create a gorgeous lip look. This set contains: - 0.042 oz/ 1.20 g Lip Contour Matte Pencil - 2 x 0.064 oz/ 1.9 mL Liquid Matte Lipstick It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

• Is it worth it? If someone has used it before can you tell me abo...2 Answers
  • Who used it before? Tell me about it?5 Answers
  • Anybody tried these lippies yet? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love these little kits. They are about the price of one full size but they weight isn't too far off where you don't feel like you're getting ripped off. Plus you get to have two colors and a lip pencil so you have a couple lip looks you can wear anytime without having to break the bank on two high end lipsticks that are full size that you will never use up before expiration and you get to try two colors and own a good amount that will last you a while without spending a crazy amount of money.
You can do many looks with these. Wear the liquid lipsticks alone or in an ombre or separate lip look with each lip q different color. Using a lip brush to line with one color and fill in with another as well as changing the looks up by adding the liner to all of these options.
You don't need lip liner with liquid lipstick. Thats the point of liquid lipstick since its so easy to define with the liquid in an even amount. But you can use it to fix an unsteady hand or just to change up the look.
The packaging is just like the original just smaller so its sturdy enough to travel with.
I definitely recommend to those trying to grow their collection without breaking the bank and to those who wear a ton of lipsticks or who hardly wear it. Its a great option for everyone that won't empty your pockets.
Buy from sephora or huda only. Any others will be fakes with similar packaging but that's that's where the similarities end. The ingredients are usually dangerous too since it is the black market and it hurts the company amd the economy.
🌻 K.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Ok I would usually give all Huda products 5+ but the formula on the darker shade is not good. Very blotchy and both seem to bleed out like crazy.

BUT using the lip liner pencil it comes with to fully base the lips and lines, the products truly stand out. I gave it 4 stars because I will end up using the pencil super quickly by how much product I have to use. Which means more $$$!
Khaila S.
riverview, fl
This product is so amazing and it stays on all day. When you drink or eat anything it won’t come off. The price was affordable. This was my first time using it and I love it. I would buy every single color you can think of
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Obsessed ! Such an amazing formulated lip kit! Love how smooth they apply and how long lasting it is! Leaving my lips feeling moisturized and beautiful ! Worth every penny! Highly recommend it ! Pure magical and perfection !
Marie J.
Woodstock Ga
Love this pallet. Huss colors are so true to color. The lip pencil goes on smooth. Both the pencil and lip color have a long lasting staying power, even when eating and drinking.
The lipstick does have a stick feel in the beginning but then goes away. Love this product.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I am always impressed with how flawless the matte finishes of these lipsticks look and feel. The color stays put all day/night and does not chap your lips, its best to use the lip liner to contour your lips even if you have a great shape because of the way this drys so quickly you won't be able to shape/fix them thereafter they will look. I like that this kit comes with two travel size lipsticks are and a full size lip liner.
nadia c.
Port Angeles , WA
I absolutely adore this shade. It's nice and the color is just stunning but like most dark liquid shades it can get streaky so you need to apply with a light hand. I'm impressed with the color but the quality doesn't beat ABH, Lime Crime or Pat McGrath which is disappointing since Huda is a higher end company! I'd say the consistency and quality is equal to that of Colourpop
Terri C.
My first lip set my favorite makeup line. Cones with two lip products and lip pencil. Pencil is great to contour or fill lips as a base to keep lip color lasting longer. The two lip colors are great alone or mixed together to make a new shade.
Jennifer O.
There were so many mixed views on her set. So I was very hesitant but I said ef it just get it. The lip pencil is legittttt. Your lips don't move. I was pretty impressed by that formula. The liquid lipstick itself I'd say it's ok. It is more of a comfortable wear.
Trang D.
Irvine, CA
Tried Material Girl from Huda and I was thoroughly unimpressed. The color swatches beautifully but after applying it to my lips I found it super streaky and ultimately unusable. I could not get a full coat no matter how hard I tried. I ended up returning it in exchange for a new eyeliner.
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Who used it before? Tell me about it?
Rayyan O.
Where do I find this set?? It's not on the huda beauty website or on sephora??
erietta d.
Is it worth it? If someone has used it before can you tell me about it?
Anjel G.
Anybody tried these lippies yet?