Add a Photo

By HUDA BEAUTY
A three-piece set with Huda Beauty lip must-haves to master her famous, lip contouring technique. Take your lip looks to the next level with the Lip Contour Set. It features full sizes of the cult-favorite Lip Contour along with two mini Liquid Mattes in complementary shades, you can mix and match for unrivaled staying power. Use the Lip Contour Matte Pencil to first line and design the perfect lip shape, and then layer with the Liquid Matte Lipstick that fits your mood. With the ultra-lightweight texture of the lipstick, you get 30 seconds of play time to layer and blend the two for a unique color. For an ombre effect, use the dark shade first, and dab the lighter shade onto the center of your lips. With Huda's favorite matching shades in each set, it makes it super easy to create a gorgeous lip look. This set contains: - 0.042 oz/ 1.20 g Lip Contour Matte Pencil - 2 x 0.064 oz/ 1.9 mL Liquid Matte Lipstick It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.
Photos (6)
Ayuni P.
Ayuni P.

The hype for huda liquid lipstick is real. I was very skeptical at first and decided to buy this one because for $24 you get a full size lip liner and 2 value travel size.
The linear is super creamy and it's not for everyone but I like it.
The liquid lipstick is very pigmented, not drying and long lasting.
The dark vampy lips is very fall/winter
This is a great introductory set to those who want to try this brand.
Trang D.
Trang D.
Annandale, Virginia

Tried Material Girl from Huda and I was thoroughly unimpressed. The color swatches beautifully but after applying it to my lips I found it super streaky and ultimately unusable. I could not get a full coat no matter how hard I tried. I ended up returning it in exchange for a new eyeliner.
Christian G.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA

I bought this from Sephora to try. I'm in love with this because I do not have to find the lip liner for the color or vice versa. Also the package shows you in instructions how to apply on step by step. So easy. Reasonable price. Would buy this again and suggest.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Charlotte, NC

I love these colors she nailed them perfectly. The only thing I would recommend is that you do NOT put chapstick or any lip moisturizing product on underneath it. I went on a date and it ended up all over my face food and hands.
Carolina B.
Carolina B.

I love all huda beauty products they are great very pigmented and is one great brand love it and this lipids are awesome they are a bit pricey but either way they are awesome I would recommend this to everyone
amanda l.
amanda l.

This lipstick is amazing for the price plus it makes the lips more plump looking and the color is really rich and is long lasting
Summer W.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV

Very nice product lip stick lasts a day literally and is a very good product one of my favorites
Montgomery , Al

I have never used it before I just Saw some makeup tutorial about it. It's gorgeous !!
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY

So beautiful and so smooth, on the lips. Perfectly blends together, then sets in a long lasting, and beautiful lip!
Ijeoma S.
Ijeoma S.

These colours are gorgeous and I love that they come in a set with the lip pencil. Plus the packaging is so cute. Huda always gets packaging right. I think it's also good value for money.
Montgomery , Al

Who used it before? Tell me about it?

Join Now