Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set Trendsetter & Bombshell uploaded by Regina S.Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set Trendsetter & Bombshell uploaded by veronikka m.Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set Trendsetter & Bombshell uploaded by veronikka m.See all 19 photos

BY HUDA BEAUTY

A three-piece set with Huda Beauty lip must-haves to master her famous, lip contouring technique. Take your lip looks to the next level with the Lip Contour Set. It features full sizes of the cult-favorite Lip Contour along with two mini Liquid Mattes in complementary shades, you can mix and match for unrivaled staying power. Use the Lip Contour Matte Pencil to first line and design the perfect lip shape, and then layer with the Liquid Matte Lipstick that fits your mood. With the ultra-lightweight texture of the lipstick, you get 30 seconds of play time to layer and blend the two for a unique color. For an ombre effect, use the dark shade first, and dab the lighter shade onto the center of your lips. With Huda's favorite matching shades in each set, it makes it super easy to create a gorgeous lip look. This set contains: - 0.042 oz/ 1.20 g Lip Contour Matte Pencil - 2 x 0.064 oz/ 1.9 mL Liquid Matte Lipstick It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

• Is this worth the money? I really love the formula of t... 3 Answers
  • What benefits does your product attri...Be the first to answer!
  • What benefits does your product attri...I have Trendsetter and get end... 1 Answers
Photos (19)
Buy on Cult Be...*
Ijeoma S.
Ijeoma S.
Great way to try out different shades of the lipsticks without investing too much money. I'm personally not a fan of the lip contour trend and I'd have liked to see a bit more diversity in the shades available for this set (nudes paired vampy colours, for instance, instead of two similar shades together), or for there to have been more sets available (I would've loved to see Spice Girl or another neutral shade that is suitable for deep skin in one of these sets), so overall, I felt it was lacking options.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
The lip pencil is fairly standard but creamy and the shade Trendsetter is an excellent neutral match. The lipstick formula is a little runny, and the applicator deposits just a little too much product to start. Once it's on and dries, you can't feel it. The formula is very comfortable and long wearing but it does take some extra time to dry than other liquid lipsticks.
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful!! Love the shades I bought 2 different shades sets! I love how they go together. You get all you need in one kit! Smart! The quality is off the charts good!! I love the lip liner, goes on so easy!!! The lipsticks are easy to apply, non drying, comfortable! I highly recommend this set!
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
I feel like I am going to be one of the few that didn't actually love this product. I work at Sephora so I do get the chance to see what new things are coming and I loved her eyeshadow pallet so much that I thought I would love this as well. Sadly that was not the case. In this kit the lip liner is phenomenal but the lip stains were not that impressive. When I work I never take my lip stains with me because I assume they will last me the 8 hours I need them to. Which from the ones I have used in the past they have all lasted over 8 hours. This particular kit only lasted on my lips a good 2 hours. I have used it a little over 12 times and the same thing keeps happening ๐Ÿ˜”
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
I purchased this set when it came back to Sephora's website (sorry I think it's sold out again). This is such an amazing value! You get the two travel size lipsticks and a full size liner for $24, I think just a full size lipstick is $20. The quality of the lipsticks are amazing! Super thin and light and they both glided on perfectly. Love the color with both and I find both to last just as long as my other brands (i.e. Jeffrey Star). The liner is very creamy too and a very pretty warmed toned color. If this comes back I highly suggest you pick this up or even just try the full size.
Regina S.
Regina S.
Purchased at Sephora, just arrived today. $33. I think it's a great value because the contour alone is about $20! I really wish they carried this in store, even if just testers!!

Sadly, I will be returning this set. The color is too brown on me? Or, just not my shade overall? I am attaching a photo: top is just contour, middle is bombshell, bottom is a combination of the two colors. I am usually a pink person but lately I love the nude lip, just can't find the perfect shade! The formula itself is think/more "runny" if that's the rihht word to describe it.

I really want to find the perfect nude and can't seem to have good luck!!
Sophia J.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I have a lot of matte liquid lipstick. Huda Beauty Trophy Wife has pros. and cons. But I prefer its pros. over any others. I tested at Sephora and found that it does not dry out or get flakey at the inner lips. I glides on so smoothly. The cons. is that it wears off from inside of lips but not in a weird way. I ordered my second one, bombshell.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Huda's liquid lipstick wears super well, has great pigmentation, and is easy to use. I dig this kit because it's a good value and you get a matching lip liner. However, I've followed the contouring instruction to the letter every time and it just doesn't look contoured. It could be user error but I'm going to stick to just using each product on its own or pored with the lip liner.
Baolinh N.
Baolinh N.
I had no idea what to expect, but this lipkit is so comfortable and wearable!! Bombshell is my favorite - a really cute pinky nude that is really flattering on my skintone. Usually pinks don't look good on my yellow skin tone, but both Trendsetter and Bombshell are gorgeous. The formula goes on thinner than I'd expected, and it takes longer to dry down completely but once it does it's transferproof, opaque, and really comfy!
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Yes please! I was so exited to finally get ahold of this Lip contour kit. Add this one to my holy grail list. The formula on these liquid lipsticks at Fabulous and non drying and they last for a very long time. Definitely with the hype and the money!
We're can I buy this
Marine P.
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
What is your favorite lip color ?!?
Summer P.
Summer P.
Is this worth the money?
What benefits does your product attribute to me?
We're can I get this