BY HUDA BEAUTY

A three-piece set with Huda Beauty lip must-haves to master her famous, lip contouring technique. Take your lip looks to the next level with the Lip Contour Set. It features full sizes of the cult-favorite Lip Contour along with two mini Liquid Mattes in complementary shades, you can mix and match for unrivaled staying power. Use the Lip Contour Matte Pencil to first line and design the perfect lip shape, and then layer with the Liquid Matte Lipstick that fits your mood. With the ultra-lightweight texture of the lipstick, you get 30 seconds of play time to layer and blend the two for a unique color. For an ombre effect, use the dark shade first, and dab the lighter shade onto the center of your lips. With Huda's favorite matching shades in each set, it makes it super easy to create a gorgeous lip look. This set contains: - 0.042 oz/ 1.20 g Lip Contour Matte Pencil - 2 x 0.064 oz/ 1.9 mL Liquid Matte Lipstick It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

• What huda beauty is the best to try for first time?2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? 4 Answers
  • Are these really worth the money Huda Beauty Liquid Matte...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I am loving the heck out of my HUDABEAUTY LIP CONTOUR SET!!!! I’m usually not an compulsive buyer but when I saw this set, I remember thinking, this is the coolest kit, I’ve ever seen, and if this set could give me, Angelina Joli, lips then.... I wanted it, I had to have it, and did, I took it home! It definitely gave me a fuller pout but you gotta really know what your doing to get those, Angelia Joli, lips!!! You gotta work!!! I’d feel like I’d slighted you if I didn’t tell you that The HUDABEAUTY LIP CONTOUR SET is such a great deal! The pencil alone is worth $19 so for just $5 more you get to try two colors. That’s not a bad deal. I got the nude set (trendsetter & bombshell) which I ended up loving so much that I’m going out to get the pink set (Muse&Trophy wife). Just remember, It does work really fast when applying and it can be a little drying, like all matte lipsticks do, so if you’re having that issue with the set, try applying some lip balm beforehand and you should be aces! Can’t wait to try the pink HUDABEAUTY LIP CONTOUR SET!!!
zoe m.
clive

Honestly I don't even know where to start with the Huda 3 in1 lip liner and the matte of two shades that are about two shades different in the color of Trophy Wife. I purchased this set in my local Sephora store the first day of the Christmas haul sale, there were maybe ten boxes of each shade on the floor as I was undecided in between Trophy Wife and the Vixen. As I stood there looking at both shades I went ahead and grabbed this one and I am glad I did as it wasn't but maybe 20 minutes later this shade was gone! I've not had a chance to really wear it as some products I may have up to two months before using however have it if I need it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love these little kits. They are about the price of one full size but they weight isn't too far off where you don't feel like you're getting ripped off. Plus you get to have two colors and a lip pencil so you have a couple lip looks you can wear anytime without having to break the bank on two high end lipsticks that are full size that you will never use up before expiration and you get to try two colors and own a good amount that will last you a while without spending a crazy amount of money.
You can do many looks with these. Wear the liquid lipsticks alone or in an ombre or separate lip look with each lip q different color. Using a lip brush to line with one color and fill in with another as well as changing the looks up by adding the liner to all of these options.
You don't need lip liner with liquid lipstick. Thats the point of liquid lipstick since its so easy to define with the liquid in an even amount. But you can use it to fix an unsteady hand or just to change up the look.
The packaging is just like the original just smaller so its sturdy enough to travel with.
I definitely recommend to those trying to grow their collection without breaking the bank and to those who wear a ton of lipsticks or who hardly wear it. Its a great option for everyone that won't empty your pockets.
Buy from sephora or huda only. Any others will be fakes with similar packaging but that's that's where the similarities end. The ingredients are usually dangerous too since it is the black market and it hurts the company amd the economy.
Clarissa S.
I really enjoyed using this product. Everything applies very easily. The pencil goes on smoothly without tugging at your lips. The liquid lipstick is easy to apply with a steady hand, but takes some time to dry down. It never gets fully dry and it stays a little tacky. I wish the instructions were a little more clear on where exactly to apply each product. I would be interested in trying this in other shades.
Kaitlin O.
Columbia, MO
I would for sure give this lip kit 4 stars only because it has some transfer, which I actually appreciate because it doesn't completely dry down and I hate liquid lips that are drying on the lips. It's so thin and moussey and I love the concept of having a lip liner and two mini liquid lips, one lighter, one darker, perfect for an ombré lip.
Lorraina R.
I really love the lip liners . I purchased the bombshell and trendsetter set. It’s worth every scent. They smell delicious and it’s very thin but with full coverage and color which I love. The one thing I did not like, (at least on myself) was that my lips seemed to look a bit “too matte” and kind of made them look a little dry. Either it was the lipstick or I have to extremely hydrate my lips lol.
Monica C.
Vallejo, CA
Always seeking that perfect nude lip with some color. I absolutely adore this. Having more of a brown-orange tint than a blue-pink, I thought I would be frightened away. Nope, not this. I feel mighty and powerful (not in the Oz sort of way). It works going out or dirty shopping, it just works.
Hanna M.
Bossier city
In the photo attached I am using the lip contour kit by huda and I love this kit. The liner is amazing and goes on so smooth, the matte lip sticks are amazing. Pigmented and the matte finish is beautiful and long lasting.
Sabiha R.
Astoria, NY
This was my first Huda Beauty purchase and I’m satisfied! You get two mini liquid matte lipsticks and a lip pencil for $25! The lipstick seems runny but when you apply it to your lips it settles. It feels a little sticky on my lips afterwards for me but overall I love them! The shades are so pretty....especially Bombshell!!! ❤️❤️
Krishii P.
I am in love with this lippie set! It works so beautifully, long lasting, and easy to apply with clear instructions. I usually moisturize my lips before applying any lippie and so this doesn't crack or anything when I have it on. I def love and recommend this to everyone who loves matte!
Summer P.
Is this worth the money?
Brenda V.
We're can I buy this
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
What is your favorite lip color ?!?
Amy L.
fife
Is this better than kylie lip kits?
shannon b.