BY HUDA BEAUTY

A three-piece set with Huda Beauty lip must-haves to master her famous, lip contouring technique. Take your lip looks to the next level with the Lip Contour Set. It features full sizes of the cult-favorite Lip Contour along with two mini Liquid Mattes in complementary shades, you can mix and match for unrivaled staying power. Use the Lip Contour Matte Pencil to first line and design the perfect lip shape, and then layer with the Liquid Matte Lipstick that fits your mood. With the ultra-lightweight texture of the lipstick, you get 30 seconds of play time to layer and blend the two for a unique color. For an ombre effect, use the dark shade first, and dab the lighter shade onto the center of your lips. With Huda's favorite matching shades in each set, it makes it super easy to create a gorgeous lip look. This set contains: - 0.042 oz/ 1.20 g Lip Contour Matte Pencil - 2 x 0.064 oz/ 1.9 mL Liquid Matte Lipstick It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

• Are these really worth the money Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick1 Answers
  • Are they kiss proof/smudge proof?1 Answers
  • What huda beauty is the best to try for first time?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ogoma E.
Great way to try out different shades of the lipsticks without investing too much money. I'm personally not a fan of the lip contour trend and I'd have liked to see a bit more diversity in the shades available for this set (nudes paired vampy colours, for instance, instead of two similar shades together), or for there to have been more sets available (I would've loved to see Spice Girl or another neutral shade that is suitable for deep skin in one of these sets), so overall, I felt it was lacking options.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
The lip pencil is fairly standard but creamy and the shade Trendsetter is an excellent neutral match. The lipstick formula is a little runny, and the applicator deposits just a little too much product to start. Once it's on and dries, you can't feel it. The formula is very comfortable and long wearing but it does take some extra time to dry than other liquid lipsticks.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful!! Love the shades I bought 2 different shades sets! I love how they go together. You get all you need in one kit! Smart! The quality is off the charts good!! I love the lip liner, goes on so easy!!! The lipsticks are easy to apply, non drying, comfortable! I highly recommend this set!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love these little kits. They are about the price of one full size but they weight isn't too far off where you don't feel like you're getting ripped off. Plus you get to have two colors and a lip pencil so you have a couple lip looks you can wear anytime without having to break the bank on two high end lipsticks that are full size that you will never use up before expiration and you get to try two colors and own a good amount that will last you a while without spending a crazy amount of money.
You can do many looks with these. Wear the liquid lipsticks alone or in an ombre or separate lip look with each lip q different color. Using a lip brush to line with one color and fill in with another as well as changing the looks up by adding the liner to all of these options.
You don't need lip liner with liquid lipstick. Thats the point of liquid lipstick since its so easy to define with the liquid in an even amount. But you can use it to fix an unsteady hand or just to change up the look.
The packaging is just like the original just smaller so its sturdy enough to travel with.
I definitely recommend to those trying to grow their collection without breaking the bank and to those who wear a ton of lipsticks or who hardly wear it. Its a great option for everyone that won't empty your pockets.
Buy from sephora or huda only. Any others will be fakes with similar packaging but that's that's where the similarities end. The ingredients are usually dangerous too since it is the black market and it hurts the company amd the economy.
DeZell M.
I am in love with this lipstick set. No matter the color you choose you will love it. It might every expectation, one the product is on it does not move or crack, or bleed. The package is too cute and it is secured tightly in the package. I would recommend this set or any of the liquid lipstick of HUDA Beauty.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I loved getting this set from Sephora because I tend to not wear liquid lipstick a lot, so I thought the little sizes were perfect! It was about $23 and you get a lip pencil and two mini liquid lipsticks. To be honest with you, I am actually terrible at applying liquid lip products! I tried to do what they said on the box, but I guess I was too slow so by the time I blended the colors, it was too try snd did not blend so well. These are slightly sticky but they apply very liquid. I only took out a star because of the slight stickiness. Good pigmented product though and pretty good price! The colors were gorgeous!
victoria f.
I purchased this product from Sephora and I really like it. For 25$ you get a full size lip liner and two mini liquid lipsticks. I think for a high end brand that not bad. Trendsetter is a beautiful color. Definitely my favorite of the two. When you ombre your lips with this kit it looks really nice. The issue I have with this product is that the liquid lipsticks are very watery, so you have to be careful when applying it.
EdithMarie💖 G.
Fresno
The lip liner is awesome I love it so much it makes you lips so much fuller and look so much real. Very easy to apply and it's smooth to apply. The box it comes in is really nice well wrapped. I do recommend it to others to try out.
Yana H.
Gresham, OR
Love this lip kit
The best color and the best shades super pigmented at matte
This product doesn't leave me any nasty after Taste so I can wear it for dinner and not worry about any nasty flavors mixing in with my food
Ruba A.
Tried this a couple times it worked extremely well. Absolutely loved it. The packing is so cute. Works better then any other product I have tried. I would totally recommend this to anyone who wears makeup.
Brenda V.
We're can I buy this
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
What is your favorite lip color ?!?
Summer P.
Is this worth the money?
shannon b.
Where can I get these? 😍
catwing 0.
Bristol, Bristol
What huda beauty is the best to try for first time?