BY HUDA BEAUTY

A three-piece set with Huda Beauty lip must-haves to master her famous, lip contouring technique. Take your lip looks to the next level with the Lip Contour Set. It features full sizes of the cult-favorite Lip Contour along with two mini Liquid Mattes in complementary shades, you can mix and match for unrivaled staying power. Use the Lip Contour Matte Pencil to first line and design the perfect lip shape, and then layer with the Liquid Matte Lipstick that fits your mood. With the ultra-lightweight texture of the lipstick, you get 30 seconds of play time to layer and blend the two for a unique color. For an ombre effect, use the dark shade first, and dab the lighter shade onto the center of your lips. With Huda's favorite matching shades in each set, it makes it super easy to create a gorgeous lip look. This set contains: - 0.042 oz/ 1.20 g Lip Contour Matte Pencil - 2 x 0.064 oz/ 1.9 mL Liquid Matte Lipstick It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ogoma E.
Ogoma E.
Great way to try out different shades of the lipsticks without investing too much money. I'm personally not a fan of the lip contour trend and I'd have liked to see a bit more diversity in the shades available for this set (nudes paired vampy colours, for instance, instead of two similar shades together), or for there to have been more sets available (I would've loved to see Spice Girl or another neutral shade that is suitable for deep skin in one of these sets), so overall, I felt it was lacking options.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
The lip pencil is fairly standard but creamy and the shade Trendsetter is an excellent neutral match. The lipstick formula is a little runny, and the applicator deposits just a little too much product to start. Once it's on and dries, you can't feel it. The formula is very comfortable and long wearing but it does take some extra time to dry than other liquid lipsticks.
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful!! Love the shades I bought 2 different shades sets! I love how they go together. You get all you need in one kit! Smart! The quality is off the charts good!! I love the lip liner, goes on so easy!!! The lipsticks are easy to apply, non drying, comfortable! I highly recommend this set!
Regina S.
Regina S.
Purchased at Sephora, just arrived today. $33. I think it's a great value because the contour alone is about $20! I really wish they carried this in store, even if just testers!!

Sadly, I will be returning this set. The color is too brown on me? Or, just not my shade overall? I am attaching a photo: top is just contour, middle is bombshell, bottom is a combination of the two colors. I am usually a pink person but lately I love the nude lip, just can't find the perfect shade! The formula itself is think/more "runny" if that's the right word to describe it.

I really want to find the perfect nude and can't seem to have good luck!!

Update: I tried the liner with bombshell again. I have to say, the liner is pretty great, it goes on very smooth and soft. I still don't think this color is for me, will possibly try a different color combination from huda.
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
I feel like I am going to be one of the few that didn't actually love this product. I work at Sephora so I do get the chance to see what new things are coming and I loved her eyeshadow pallet so much that I thought I would love this as well. Sadly that was not the case. In this kit the lip liner is phenomenal but the lip stains were not that impressive. When I work I never take my lip stains with me because I assume they will last me the 8 hours I need them to. Which from the ones I have used in the past they have all lasted over 8 hours. This particular kit only lasted on my lips a good 2 hours. I have used it a little over 12 times and the same thing keeps happening ūüėĒ
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
I purchased this set when it came back to Sephora's website (sorry I think it's sold out again). This is such an amazing value! You get the two travel size lipsticks and a full size liner for $24, I think just a full size lipstick is $20. The quality of the lipsticks are amazing! Super thin and light and they both glided on perfectly. Love the color with both and I find both to last just as long as my other brands (i.e. Jeffrey Star). The liner is very creamy too and a very pretty warmed toned color. If this comes back I highly suggest you pick this up or even just try the full size.
Lili J.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo
I loved getting this set from Sephora because I tend to not wear liquid lipstick a lot, so I thought the little sizes were perfect! It was about $23 and you get a lip pencil and two mini liquid lipsticks. To be honest with you, I am actually terrible at applying liquid lip products! I tried to do what they said on the box, but I guess I was too slow so by the time I blended the colors, it was too try snd did not blend so well. These are slightly sticky but they apply very liquid. I only took out a star because of the slight stickiness. Good pigmented product though and pretty good price! The colors were gorgeous!
Joselyn V.
Joselyn V.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love huda beauty liquid lipsticks AND lip liners. The lipsticks kind of have a tacky feeling that takes a while to go away, so they're probably not as long lasting as other brands, but they do dry down eventually and are super comfortable to wear. The shades in this set are beautiful. The lip liner is super super creamy, but beware that after a few months it does start to get a little dry, so if you're the type that has 100 lip liners sitting around this might not be for you. This set comes with two travel size lipsticks and one full size lip liner. I think it's an amazing value and definitely recommend it.
Sophia J.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I have a lot of matte liquid lipstick. Huda Beauty Trophy Wife has pros. and cons. But I prefer its pros. over any others. I tested at Sephora and found that it does not dry out or get flakey at the inner lips. I glides on so smoothly. The cons. is that it wears off from inside of lips but not in a weird way. I ordered my second one, bombshell.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Huda's liquid lipstick wears super well, has great pigmentation, and is easy to use. I dig this kit because it's a good value and you get a matching lip liner. However, I've followed the contouring instruction to the letter every time and it just doesn't look contoured. It could be user error but I'm going to stick to just using each product on its own or pored with the lip liner.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
We're can I buy this
Marine P.
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
What is your favorite lip color ?!?
Summer P.
Summer P.
Is this worth the money?
Flora M.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, ['', 'NL', '']
How do these compare to other lip sets available at sephora? What are everybody's favourites?
Imene Q.
Imene Q.
Blida
How can I get a product of huda beauty