BY HUDA BEAUTY

What it is: A line of easy-glide contouring and filling lip pencils featuring intense color payoff and a matte finish. What it does: Balance and beautify your lips with the Lip Contour Matte Lip Pencil to address flat lips, thin lips, wide or narrow mouth, or uneven shape. These easy-glide lip pencils are simple to use and provide an intense payoff with a matte finish in a single swipe. Each shade is waterproof and transfer-proof and can be used alone or combined for the perfect lip look. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Phthalates What else you need to know: "They are literally the only thing I am using on my lips at the moment. The glide and payoff is so perfect and long lasting. They fit ideally in my mini bag too! My favorite combos are Trendsetter used as a contour plus Bombshell as a highlighter or Famous and Trophy Wife. But when I want to add drama to my look, I use Vixen combined with Famous."Huda Kattan, Brand Founder This product is vegan and cruelty-free. Choose your favorite shade: Vixen (poisonous deep brown), Famous (effortlessly chic burgundy), Cheerleader (delicately muted red), Gossip Gurl (everyday cute pink), Video Star (shout out pink red), Bombshell (subtle pinkish nude), Trendsetter (stylish brown nude), Trophy Wife (bestselling rose wood), or Icon (classic peachy pink). Every shade reacts uniquely, depending on your skin tone. Check the swatch details for further indication but there will be some color variation on your lips. Suggested Usage: To Prep lips to improve consistency and length of wear: -Gently exfoliate with lip scrub or a hot bath towel and hydrate your lips. -Wipe off any excess of oil. -Create evenness by covering your lips with foundation or concealer, especially if you want to correct them. To define your lips: -Start with the center of your lip, defining your cupid's bow with an X shape and lining the center-bottom of your lips. You want to make both lips look balanced. To upgrade your lip size with two shades: -Apply the light Lip Contour outside your natural lip line and fill in your lips with the same shade. -Dont go too bold on the outline to keep it natural. -Apply the dark Lip Contour following the exact same outlined shape. -Insist on the inner corners of the mouth to create depth and draw a vertical line in the center of your lips to add some 3D effect. -Blend the two shades pressing a tissue on your lips or using a hint of lip balm. For the perfect lip enhancer combos: -Use Trendsetter (Contour) with Bombshell (Highlight) -Use Vixen (Contour) with Famous (Highlight) -Use Famous (Contour) with Trophy Wife (Highlight) To correct uneven shape: -Use the same technique as above but contour outside your natural lip line on the thinner section while simply following it on the fuller part. To downplay fuller lips: -Cover your lips with foundation or concealer and draw your lip shape just inside the natural outline. Precautions: -Store in a cool and dry atmosphere. Size: 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Ingredients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Polybutene, Mica, Nylon-12, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4, Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, CI 15850, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide. May contain: CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 19140, CI 77492, CI 77742, CI 42090, CI 75470, CI 77499, CI 45410. see more...

JessicaMae S.
Las Vegas
Girl! Omg i am so glad I got this for free in my latest Ipsy bag and I am in love! This lip liner goes on so smooth and pigmented that sometimes you just want to wear the lip liner by it self! Shoot I definitely have to buy more shades!
Kristin C.
Crestview
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Her line of lip pencils and liquid lips are amazing! The packaging is nice! This is my first time using this product and I was impressed on how long lasting they are! I would definitely recommend them
Karol G.
Atlanta
I definitely recommend this lip pencil. The application is nice and smooth. It feels velvety on the lips so the formula is very nice. I love the color selection and love that this is very affordable and has the matching liquid lipsticks.
Sara R.
Pearl River
I got this as a gift in a combo with the mini liquid lip and mini lip gloss so I used it to line my lips but honestly I felt it slip outside the lines, I’d like it to be a little more hard and precise.
Laura C.
Houston
This Huda Beauty product is one of my favorites and must haves !! Usually Huda tends to be on the pricey side , but their products are well pigmented and smooth . I do recommend these products and most definitely this lip pencil !
Chloe C.
Round Rock
Huda Beauty our did themselves when they formulated these lip pencils. I have not tried a color I didn’t like. So long lasting, creamy and the color pay off is unreal. I absolutely recommend this and will buy again!
Annie l.
Ridgewood, NY
I use this lip liner under my huda gloss. The color is nice and I like that it is matte but the thing with matte lip products is that it makes your lips dry. However, when I use it below the gloss, it is a lot better. I don’t know if I’ll buy again because it seems like any other lip liner you can get at the drugstore.
Molly L.
United States
I love this lip liner. I have it in the shade "trophy wife". I received it in an ipsy bag and so far it's great. It glides on to smoothly and it doesn't bleed at all.
Mary Ruth Gentry I.
Savannah, GA
I really like this lip pencil. It goes on well and is a nice match for the liquid lipstick. I have trophy wife and muse. For my skin tone, fair with neutral undertones, it wears nicely. I got them in a kit, so the price was good enough for me to buy. Definitely worth checking out.
Ńe✨ K.
TROPHY WIFE (shade) This lip liner literally glides on perfectly, it is the perfect rosy color which compliments lighter skin tones but with a liner dark complexion can slay as well. I would definitely buy a Huda liner again.