BY HUDA BEAUTY #31 in Lip Liner

A line of easy-glide contouring and filling lip pencils featuring intense color payoff and a matte finish. Balance and beautify your lips with the Lip Contour Matte Lip Pencil to address flat lips, thin lips, wide or narrow mouth, or uneven shape. These easy-glide lip pencils are simple to use and provide an intense payoff with a matte finish in a single swipe. Each shade is waterproof and transfer-proof and can be used alone or combined for the perfect lip look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates "They are literally the only thing I am using on my lips at the moment. The glide and payoff is so perfect and long lasting. They fit ideally in my mini bag too! My favorite combos are Trendsetter used as a contour plus Bombshell as a highlighter or Famous and Trophy Wife. But when I want to add drama to my look, I use Vixen combined with Famous." Huda Kattan, Brand Founder This product is vegan and cruelty-free. Choose your favorite shade: Vixen (poisonous deep brown), Famous (effortlessly chic burgundy), Cheerleader (delicately muted red), Gossip Gurl (everyday cute pink), Video Star (shout out pink red), Bombshell (subtle pinkish nude), Trendsetter (stylish brown nude), Trophy Wife (bestselling rose wood), or Icon (classic peachy pink). see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "Love all her lip pencils they are so creamy and nice! I love them more than the MAC liplinerS" in 91 reviews
Amberly S.
Review for: Huda Beauty Lip Contour Matte Pencil Muse 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g, Bombshell more...
These lip liners are a wonderful formula. Super smooth, creamy, great pigmentation. I can use these on their own as a lipstick and they're not the least bit drying. I can also layer these with lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, and glosses and they work just as nicely. They have great staying power. There are similar lip liners in the drugstore that can do basically the same thing but if you're wanting to spend a bit more these are totally worth it.
Katniss G.
Review for: Bombshell more...
Bought the Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set in BombShell from Sephora and love the lip liner! It goes on smooth and creamy and has great pigmentation. I've used it wit it works wonders. Even though it doesn't stay on through meals, like I'd like it to, I'd still purchase another in the future.
Jadiena D.
Review for: Huda Beauty Lip Contour Matte Pencil Spice Girl 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g more...
Love everything HUDA BEAUTY. Bought it a Sephora. Super easy to apply, great color. Really nice packaging. Not so affordable but it’s super long lasting and it looks super great on the lips. I would buy it again.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Review for: Huda Beauty Lip Contour Matte Pencil Flirt 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g more...
Great lip liners ! Perfectly formulated and packaged ! Does exactly as stated ! Super easy to use and a total must have for your makeup kit ♥️✨so obsessed with all their different lip liners and lip colors ! I want them all! The price is unbeatable ! Huda Beauty has the best makeup products!!!
Jewels G.
Review for: Huda Beauty Lip Contour Matte Pencil Heartbreaker 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g more...
These are really pretty. I’m so happy that I have quite a few of them. They apply smoothly and easily. They’re super pigmented and can literally be worn as a lip liner or just an all over the lip color. The price is great too. Can be purchased from Sephora and her website as well. The formula is t drying which surprised me because usually lip liners are. They are matte and literally last all day. I have to basically scrub my lips in order for it to come off which is great because I obviously want it to be long lasting. Great lip products.
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
Smoothy matte finish and a very good pigmentation . in multiple colors and stylish packaging . My favorite new product it so creamy i can apply it in all my lips with a
very good texture and rich color it s my new obsession i recommend it
to i will buy it again
Jennifer T.
Mission, TX
The lipstick is amazing so is this product. Received with lipstick set that she sells its matches the lipstick very well. Very creamy not to dry. You are able to move the product smoothly across to line your lips.
Lourdes A.
Las vegas
Review for: Bombshell more...
My ultimate favorite!!! If i could rate this 10 stars I would . I don’t really use lipstick but when I do this is my go to lip liner . It’s a light tone perfect for my lips that make my lips look oh so nice !
Em R.
Review for: Bombshell more...
These apply really well and don't feather at the lips. The color stays on and they don't seem to really fade throughout the day like other lip liners can. They go perfectly with the matching Liquid Lipstick. Overall a good buy.
Blanca G.
Pullman
I loveeeeeeee them they are soo pigmented and creamy I got it on there website there so cute and creamy I enjoy this so much and I think it is great and it does what it states I’m in love and you can go on there site and get it
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Does anyone know where to get a good sharpener that can sharpen this pencil? Mine keeps breaking the pencil tip.
Victoria S.
Does it last long?
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
Has anyone tried this? Is it really pigmented?
Jose B.
Cypress, CA
How long does it last?
cristina r.
Mission, TX
Is this lipliner as creamy as it looks?