BY HUDA BEAUTY

Thin lips, wide mouth, uneven shape… balance and beautify your lips with the Lip Contours. Ideal for contour and filling, they provide an intense pay-off with matte finish in just a swipe. Kiss, drink, laugh, live confidently, they are waterproof and transfer proof.

Flat lips, thin lips, wide or narrow mouth, uneven shape… balance and beautify your lips with the Huda Beauty Lip contours. Those easy glide lip pencils are very easy to use and provide an intense pay-off with matte finish in just a swipe. Kiss, drink, laugh, dance, live your life confidently, all the colors are waterproof and transfer proof. 16 obsessing colors to be used single or combined.

• Are these the only colors?1 Answers
  • What huda beauty is the best to try for first time?2 Answers
  • I've been dying to get my hands on these lipliners. I go...1 Answers
Huda Beauty Lip Contour
  • "Love all her lip pencils they are so creamy and nice! I love them more than the MAC liplinerS" in 195 reviews
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I am loving the heck out of my HUDABEAUTY LIP CONTOUR SET!!!! I’m usually not an compulsive buyer but when I saw this set, I remember thinking, this is the coolest kit, I’ve ever seen, and if this set could give me, Angelina Joli, lips then.... I wanted it, I had to have it, and did, I took it home! It definitely gave me a fuller pout but you gotta really know what your doing to get those, Angelia Joli, lips!!! You gotta work!!! I’d feel like I’d slighted you if I didn’t tell you that The HUDABEAUTY LIP CONTOUR SET is such a great deal! The pencil alone is worth $19 so for just $5 more you get to try two colors. That’s not a bad deal. I got the nude set (trendsetter & bombshell) which I ended up loving so much that I’m going out to get the pink set (Muse&Trophy wife). Just remember, It does work really fast when applying and it can be a little drying, like all matte lipsticks do, so if you’re having that issue with the set, try applying some lip balm beforehand and you should be aces! Can’t wait to try the pink HUDABEAUTY LIP CONTOUR SET!!!
zoe m.
clive

Honestly I don't even know where to start with the Huda 3 in1 lip liner and the matte of two shades that are about two shades different in the color of Trophy Wife. I purchased this set in my local Sephora store the first day of the Christmas haul sale, there were maybe ten boxes of each shade on the floor as I was undecided in between Trophy Wife and the Vixen. As I stood there looking at both shades I went ahead and grabbed this one and I am glad I did as it wasn't but maybe 20 minutes later this shade was gone! I've not had a chance to really wear it as some products I may have up to two months before using however have it if I need it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
Finally !! A lip product in my ipsy bag, that’s in my shade (Trophy Wife)! I absolutely LOVE hudabeauty and I have been wanting to try this Huda Beauty Lip Contour so thank you !!

It’s also a matte finish and doesn’t dry my lips! It’s sharp enough for a precise line and is just great all around. I use it below a similar shade lipstain, lipstick , or alone to fill in my lip.

Def my fav product this month!! Thank you #ipsy!
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I got this in my IPSY bag and I love it. The shade is pretty and has a nice purple tint to it, and the formula is creamy and surprisingly moisturizing for a liner. It last for some time without reapplying (about 4-5 hours for me before I notice it starting to fade) - it could be slightly better, but that is still pretty good for a liner. I mostly use this to add a hint more color to my neutral lipsticks, but this can be worn as an all over lip color as well.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I received this in my Ipsy bag. I really like this: it's smooth, creamy, very pigmented, and Trophy Wife is a beautiful color. It makes a beautiful line, doesn't feather, and helps define lips and keep other products like liquid lipstick inside the lips. However, I probably wouldn't repurchase. $19 is just too pricey for a pencil. I have Nyx pencils that are just as smooth, creamy, and pigmented that are much more affordable.
Clarissa S.
I really enjoyed using this product. Everything applies very easily. The pencil goes on smoothly without tugging at your lips. The liquid lipstick is easy to apply with a steady hand, but takes some time to dry down. It never gets fully dry and it stays a little tacky. I wish the instructions were a little more clear on where exactly to apply each product. I would be interested in trying this in other shades.
Stephanie W.
Review for: Trophy Wife more...
I received this lip liner in my ipsy glambag and I am really glad that I did. It is the only Huda product that I have so I cannot speak on the other brand items but the lip contour applies smoothly, works over and under lip colors easily, blends easily, and does not run or smear. I wore this pinky mauve color with a Beauty Creations matte lipgloss from my Boxycharm box and received multiple compliments on the combination. I'd like to try other colors and other items from Huda. I just wish the price point were cheaper for items.
Sarah B.
West Bend , WI
One of the BEST lipsticks I've ever used, U can use lipliner for both lipsticks but if you use it with the lighter color you should paint your whole lip with the liner first, which will also make the whole look a little darker. Both lipsticks work also perfect without any liner at all. If you don't eat oily food it lasts forever, I can kiss my husband still it doesn't come off!!!!Of course it wears a little off but there's still a lot left at the end of the day. If you don't like lipsticks that smell you might have a little problem with this, it has definitely a stronger fragrance to it, I think it smells so good, but if you don't like that this might be too much for you. Price is perfect for 3 products and perfect to test the HudaBeauty Products
Kaitlin O.
Columbia, MO
I would for sure give this lip kit 4 stars only because it has some transfer, which I actually appreciate because it doesn't completely dry down and I hate liquid lips that are drying on the lips. It's so thin and moussey and I love the concept of having a lip liner and two mini liquid lips, one lighter, one darker, perfect for an ombré lip.
Amy H.
Franklin, MA
Review for: Other more...
I use this liner in Trophy Wife. The liner goes on very smooth and is really pigmented and comes in a lot of beautiful colors. It is pretty long wearing too. I bought this from Sephora and have used it alone as well as along with the matte liquid lipstick. I wish it had a bit more moisture, but it is a lip liner. Would definitely use and recommend. Huda Beauty Lip Contour
Areeba N.
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick are they pigmented or they make your lips look extremely dried?
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Who used it before? Tell me about it?
Alexi M.
HELP! i was wondering if this is a long wear lipstick?! i hate re applying and i am always looking for brands that i can use! TIA
Brenda V.
We're can I buy this
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Does anyone know where to get a good sharpener that can sharpen this pencil? Mine keeps breaking the pencil tip.

Amazon