Huda Beauty Lip Contour

Thin lips, wide mouth, uneven shape… balance and beautify your lips with the Lip Contours. Ideal for contour and filling, they provide an intense pay-off with matte finish in just a swipe. Kiss, drink, laugh, live confidently, they are waterproof and transfer proof.

Flat lips, thin lips, wide or narrow mouth, uneven shape… balance and beautify your lips with the Huda Beauty Lip contours. Those easy glide lip pencils are very easy to use and provide an intense pay-off with matte finish in just a swipe. Kiss, drink, laugh, dance, live your life confidently, all the colors are waterproof and transfer proof. 16 obsessing colors to be used single or combined.

HaaS anyone tried thisHuda Beauty Lip Contour? I’m looking for a nice creamy formula
Are these expensive or affordable ?
Does anyone know where to get the original huda beauty lip liner colours from ?
Start your review of Huda Beauty Lip Contour!
Product Highlights
“Love all her lip pencils they are so creamy and nice! I love them more than the MAC liplinerS” in reviews
Huda Beauty Lip Contour uploaded by Madison A.
Review for: Trophy Wife
I love this shade! It’s a beautiful raspberry tone. Glides right on and doesn’t smear as easy as a lot of other lip liners. The formula is amazing! I’m sure she took awhile to achieve this level of greatness. I apply this on a night I’m going out somewhere nice and want to stand out. Makes my lips look fuller without looking like they are overdrawn. -1 Star for there simply not being enough in one stick. Will be purchasing another shade soon! #huda #hudabeauty #lipcontour #lipliner #lips #love #makeup
West Palm Beach, FL
Huda Beauty Lip Contour uploaded by daisy C.
Review for: Silverfox
Very pigmented! I got the Enchanting Silverfox set for $20 on sale. This kit includes a lip contour, Matte liquid lipstick, and lip strobe. The color of the lip contour and liquid lip are a dark lavender shade. The lip strobe is an iridescent with pink and gold undertones. Very beautiful together. The lip contour and Matte lipstick stay on for a couple of hours, the lip strobe does wear off though. Love this set! My first Huda Beauty purchase.
Pocono Summit, PA
Review for: Trendsetter
This is one of the easiest lip liners to use and literally lasts all day long. I can eat, drink even kiss and the liner will stay put. I usually always pair it with another huda matte lipstick, but I also like to pair it with my KVD bow and arrow - they pair perfectly together. The liner slides on very smoothly and leaves my lips looking defined and with dimension. I normally don’t overline my lips - but just using this makes my lips look plumper which is amazing! #love love been meaning to try other colors too!
Washington
Review for: Bombshell
Okay I’m going to be real and maybe I’m just missing something but sharpening these are so difficult!! The packaging is always so cute and looks expensive the colors are so pretty so smooth and creamy like you can wear the lipliner as a lipstick it’s that creamy. But it’s not a normal pencil it’s one of the plastic tops you don’t twist it you sharpen it but I feel like the sharpener just never does it good i don’t know I’m just not a fan of the actual stick but the color and formula 10/10
Nashville, TN
Huda Beauty Lip Contour uploaded by Olivia A.
Review for: Trophy Wife
This works great as a lip liner and I also frequently wear it under or over lip balm or to darken up a lipstick that is a little too light. It applies smoothly, no dragging or skipping, but is still firm enough to get a good lip line. The trophy wife color was a little more bold than I was expecting but overall it’s a good lip product and I would buy another without hesitation. Huda beauty makes good quality products and I’ve been very pleased with everything I’ve purchased from them.
Newton, MA
Review for: Bombshell, Trendsetter
I am obsessed with these liners! I have extremely dry lips and these liners do not dry them out further which is a a miracle! The color pay off is beautiful and I love the color range on these pencils. My favorite is trendsetter to wear under any nude looks. I have gone through 2 of these pencils and am on my third! Only one star off because I do wish these pencils were self sharpening. But other than that, the best lip liner ever- an HG for me.
Northborough , MA
Review for: Trophy Wife
I received this in a subscription box and really like it. The color is gorgeous and the product itself is very creamy. I always have a problem with lip liners drying out quickly and it has not happened with this one. It’s a little on the expensive side and I don’t know if I’d buy another one given its price. But if you have the money to spend on a lip liner I would definitely recommend this one.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Trophy Wife
I have this shade in Trophy Wife. The formula is extremely easy to apply. It's very precise and fits standard size sharpeners, which is a plus. The color playoff is fantastic. It's beautiful mauve shade that blends extremely well with so many lipstick shades. It holds up incredibly well to kissing, drinking, eating, smoking, etc. It lasts for hours. I'm incredibly impressed by it. I would absolutely reccommend!
San Jose, CA
Huda Beauty Lip Contour uploaded by Tulika S.
Review for: Icon
I like the consistency and formula of this lip liner, it is smooth on application. Average price point. The staying power is average and that was expected as it is a liner and I sometimes use it as lipstick by filling my lips. The shade “Icon” is pinkish wood on medium-tan skin tone. A nice everyday wear shade. #hudabeauty #lipliner #lipcontour #makeup #makeupjunkie
westchester ny
Huda Beauty Lip Contour uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Muse
Great lip liner ! I love that it’s so smooth on the lips I want her to come out with more nude shades but over all it’s great lip liner her liquid Lip colors match identical as the color of the liner so I recommend you getting One color darker liner and a one less color lights for the liquid lip to make your lips appear bigger and fullerHuda Beauty Lip Contour

190 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Blue Mountain, MS
il y a 9 jours
Caroline P. • il y a 6 jours
These are super creamy and pigmented you’ll love it if you’re looking for a matte lip colour.
il y a un mois