Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara

A long-lasting, intense black, dual-ended mascara with one side delivering major volume, and the other delivering dramatic curl and insane length. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This dual-sided mascara features two full size brushes and formulas designed to give you the perfect lashes. Whether you use both sides together or separately, this mascara allows you to customize your look according to your mood. The Volume side: This formula features low-gravity fibers for a volume beyond belief without the weight or stiffness.

Is this Huda Legit mascara smudge proof?
Is this a really good volumizing mascara?
Start your review of Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara!
Samantha  R.
Carlisle, PA
Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara uploaded by Samantha  R.
My eyelashes suck normally, they go straight down. This mascara is pretty bomb. The only negative about this mascara is that it can get clumpy easily since you’re putting on two mascaras. Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara
Ashley C.
West Chester, OH
Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara uploaded by Ashley C.
I think the Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara is a great mascara! I don’t see clumping and I love how only a few swipes makes my lashes very full! I use each side in the morning and then I’m ready to go! The mascara costs $27.00 at Sephora.
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara uploaded by Kate G.
I got this as gift. It does an ok job bit I wouldn’t buy it myself. I found I like the look of using the volume side first and then the length side after that. It has some weight to the tube which I don’t like so wouldn’t suggest traveling with it. Just ok IMO.
Martha M.
Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara uploaded by Martha M.
Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara uploaded by Martha M.
Yes, i dont need more eyelashes when i received this mascara i was first time wow this works less time than applying glue eyelashes placing and all that, this mascara gives me the length, volume curls and stays strong all day doenst move i like this mascara.😊💥🎉
Rachel B.
Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara uploaded by Rachel B.
My lashes look lifted and very full of volume and major length with this dual ended mascara from Huda. I’ll update to 5 stars after I wear it more and see if it smears on me and how well it washes off. At first I thought I wouldn’t like the two wands but they actually do compliment each other well and get the job done. For reference I wear Glossier Lash Slick for a more natural everyday look and Rare Beauty for a dressier look. This is a contender for my dressier days. 😉 Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara
Natalia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara uploaded by Natalia F.
Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara uploaded by Natalia F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mascara is very good on both sides, it really gives a lot of volume if you brush and on the other hand I love its shape of the brush for the eyelashes below, it has fibers that give the eyelashes long and make them look more expressive look, it's a bit expensive because there are others who do their job, but since I love mascara, I have this one in my collection and I love it.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara uploaded by Darlene C.
Another item that I received free from Sephora's Digital Event is the Hyda Beauty Legit Mascara. I really don't use mascara, so I can't give a full review on it, but I gave it 5 stars just to be fair, plus based on the amazing reviews that I've read on this, sounds like it's an amazing product! #SephoraEvents
Mar M.
Dearborn, MI
Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara uploaded by Mar M.
Preferred the lengthen side to the thickening side! This is the mascara everyone always asks about when it comes to how long my lashes look. And Huda is no stranger to having amazing formulas so you know that this mascara KEEPS this lashes curled up. I have very straight lashes so this mascara definitely helps curl and hold them!
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara uploaded by Rebecca W.
I got this in my Huda glam bag X a few months ago and have used it serval times a week since receiving it. The color is very black, dosent flake on me unless I rub my eyes but that’s true with any mascara. And I like that you can either layer it with both formulas or wear them alone. I’m not sure if buy it again, but I do really like it.
Stephanie  W.
Odebolt, IA
1,675 reviews
Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara uploaded by Stephanie  W.
I love the double wand on this mascara. The one side is for lengthening and volume. The second side is for curling. It’s a great double once it’s nice packaging I’m a first time user and I would rate it in my top 10.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melanie G.
Little Rock, AR
Kathryn S.
Smithtown, NY
Hafsa N.
Maasmechelen
il y a un an
Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara Hi, i want to try this mascara but i don’t know is it worth buying or not ? I want lashes to be long volume like an false lashes because it’s hard to find good mascara. Do you recommend this mascara or not. Thanks😊
Jessica K. il y a 9 mois
I would say give it try, it lengthened and volumised mine but I would say go in with a light hand because it can get clumpy
Aklima L.
Cornfield Close
il y a un an
Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara ? Some like it and some don't like it? What's your view on this?
Mona Z. il y a un an
I loved it! It volumized and lengthened. However, I have to say, I first tried a sample and the packaging was a pouch vs. a tube and I felt like that was way better for application because I had more control in how much product was coming out compared to the tube so I was a little disappointed when I spent full price on a full sized tube.
Avneet D.
Caledon, ON
il y a un an
Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara is it good, does it make eye lashes long ?
It didn’t work for me, flakes and smudges after 2-3 hours on me
Amy C.
Montréal, QC
il y a 2 ans
Does Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara really makes amazing lashes — longer and dramatic?
Joanna V. il y a un an
It does, but I would recommend blotting or using a spoolie/lash comb in between coats of the volumizing formula.
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
il y a 2 ans
Is Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara ?what are your thoughs?
Jolie D. il y a 2 mois
Not in my opinion. It flakes and smudges after 2-3 hours.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Jolie D. il y a 2 mois
Charlotte if I had to choose between the two, Huda smudges and flakes