Huda Beauty Lash Glue

A lash glue that dries within seconds, and has long-lasting, waterproof hold that ensures your lashes stay flawless. Lash Glue is compatible with any eyelash style, including synthetic and natural fibers. It dries within seconds, is long-lasting, and ensures your lashes stay in place, even through rain, sweat, or tears. The dark tone enhances the lash line and creates the illusion of thicker, voluminous lashes. The glue also peels off when dried, making it very easy to correct any mistake or to remove the excess of glue from the lash band when taking out your lashes.

Is this lash glue long lasting?
Does this eyelash glue work better than the latex free duo one?
Is this any different than the duo glue from the drugstore ?
Start your review of Huda Beauty Lash Glue!
Product Highlights
...voluminous lashes. The glue also peels off when dried, making it very easy to correct any mistake or to remove the excess of glue from the lash band when taking out your lashes. The only con about this lash glue is some have an allergic reaction if you are allergic to rubber latex. Also it's on the pricey side $13.00 for lash glue is out of range. It's a good glue but ardell and duo glue are better when it comes to more affordable brands.in reviews
Sindy R.
Shirley, NY
Huda Beauty Lash Glue uploaded by Sindy R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m loving this product. I love how tacky the glue gets and keeps the lash in place all day. They improved on the formula compared to the old formula which wasn’t that great. But this one is definitely an amazing improvement. What’s good about this glue is you can take off the lashes and reapply if you didn’t get it in the right spot the first time and it won’t dry out and still stay tacky, so that way you don’t have to keep applying glue. Definitely recommend
Brittani R.
Vandenburg Village
Huda Beauty Lash Glue uploaded by Brittani R.
This is the best glue ever. Super tacky and reusable. It is a BEGINNERS glue!! Easy to apply, steady ooze. Only thing I'd say is it will remind you of childhood school days because it smells like Elmer's. But it is the only glue that also doesn't hurt me to take off.
Leah C.
This/close where it’s at honestly. It keeps your lashes on for a long period of time, without being sticky and messy when trying to apply
Kartyr B.
Saint joseph , MO
It is long lasting but I wouldn’t say waterproof. if you get any on the band it comes off in a rubbery mess and will bother your eyes all day. It used to make me pick at my eyelashes because the glue would ball up and almost feel elasticy. Will never ever get again.
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Good lash glue. Holds all day. Dries good. Isnt sticky. And I use it with any lashes I wear. I recommend this. Isnt very expensive. Small but I would buy it again when I run out.
Cassie F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly one of the best lash glues you can buy without a professional license out hear!!!! And drys completely clear an works! And I means works fast!!!!
Jem L.
Baltimore, MD
This is one of the best eyelash glue that I have ever used and I have used many You put a small amount wait a couple seconds and place it on your eyes and those lashes will not be coming off so you want them to and the glue last forever
Odalis O.
Indianapolis, IN
Huda Beauty Lash Glue uploaded by Odalis O.
I love this lash glue so much it is my all-time favorite lash glue. I would highly recommend to anyone who is trying out lashes to use this lash glue especially because of the fact that after you apply your lashes you can move your lashes around with this lash glue and after a while it will set.
Svetlana U.
Miami
My favourite lash glue! Unlike other glues it dries fast and hold strong and those are my favorite things about it! I’ve been using it for about 2-3 years!
Raii
This product is very good and I love how it doesn’t make my lashes fall out and the false lashes stay on for a long time. The value is pretty good too. I would definitely recommend it if you can afford it. Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Samantha 07
Ask a question to the Influenster community...