MakeupLip MakeupLip LinerHuda Beauty

A limited-edition gift set that makes it easy to create Huda's signature contoured lip look. What Else You Need to Know: Inspired by Huda's trademark lip look, this set is packaged in a limited-edition, lip-shaped, holographic tin, making it the perfect gift for lipstick lovers this festive season. Carefully curated by Huda herself, this set features a full-size Lip Contour, a mini Liquid Matte Lipstick in a complementary shade, and a mini Lip Strobe. Gorgeous when used individually or together, this set is also perfect for creating an ombre effect for the illusion of fuller lips. Perfect a sophisticated, feminine look with the red-tones of Heartbreaker, combined with the rich pink and copper duo-chrome of Shameless. This Set Contains:- 0.064 oz/ 1.9 mL Mini Liquid Matte Lipstick in Heartbreaker- 0.067 oz/ 2 mL Mini Lip Strobe in Shameless- 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g Full-Size Lip Contour Matte Pencil in Heartbreaker

Can we sample ?
[product:huda-beauty-holiday-contour-&-strobe-lip-set-heartbreaker-lip-pencil-&-liquid-lip-shameless-lip-strobe] what do you think about this product???🤔
Est ce que vraiment ça vaut le coup et c’est hydratant ?
Start your review of HUDA BEAUTY Holiday Contour & Strobe Lip Set Heartbreaker - lip pencil & liquid lip, Shameless - lip strobe!
Jasmine P.
Lancaster, PA
HUDA BEAUTY Holiday Contour & Strobe Lip Set Heartbreaker - lip pencil & liquid lip, Shameless - lip strobe uploaded by Jasmine P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the shade Muse & Angelic!!! It came with a full size lip liner that retails $19 alone, which is great so the value is there because the set cost $25. They are the perfect set because they compliment each other so well and you can wear them alone. They are very easy to apply and very pigmented. This on sale on the Huda Beauty site for $17.50 right now!!!!
Tess D.
Springfield, MO
HUDA BEAUTY Holiday Contour & Strobe Lip Set Heartbreaker - lip pencil & liquid lip, Shameless - lip strobe uploaded by Tess D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Three easy steps for a gorgeous lip look! I got this on sale at Sephora and I’m so happy with my purchase. The color Heartbreaker is a rich, red color that looks beautiful. If you can snag yourself a lip kit, do it!
Christina M.
Gilbert, AZ
HUDA BEAUTY Holiday Contour & Strobe Lip Set Heartbreaker - lip pencil & liquid lip, Shameless - lip strobe uploaded by Christina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love all things Huda!!! And her red lipsticks are beautiful!! Since I use a collagen on my lips to make them plumper, I need to show them off! Nothing better than some Huda Red!!! [product:huda-beauty-holiday-contour-&-strobe-lip-set-heartbreaker-lip-pencil-&-liquid-lip-shameless-lip-strobe]
Tanya R.
Lawton, OK
HUDA BEAUTY Holiday Contour & Strobe Lip Set Heartbreaker - lip pencil & liquid lip, Shameless - lip strobe uploaded by Tanya R.
I'm really liking the Huda Beauty lip set. This is the color "Silver Fox" as it wasn't listed. It looks like this pic except the tin is the purplish color or a dusty rose (I had an LA Colors lippie in Dusty Rose that looked exactly like this) This color lasts about 6hrs with no touch ups. It doesn't feather, it stays on pretty good but it still will transfer. Or at least mine does.. on everything lol. It transfers just like regular lipstick to my drinking glass, my fingers if I even lightly touch my lips and the little chubby cheeks of my babies! 😘 It is a beautiful color and you can wear all 3 together, like this pic, or just wear the matte lipstick or the strobe gloss alone. They are minis which I wasn't expecting, especially for the price!
Sharlee S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
HUDA BEAUTY Holiday Contour & Strobe Lip Set Heartbreaker - lip pencil & liquid lip, Shameless - lip strobe uploaded by Sharlee S.
Purchased at: Sephora
First time trying out Huda Beauty lip products and I am HOOKED. These products were so comfortable all night and I didn’t have to reapply at all even after dinner and drinks. Prettiest color ever and the product itself feels so smooth and comfortable on. The tin is adorable and why I purchased in the first place. Can’t wait to get more of these sets!
Veronica B.
New York , NY
HUDA BEAUTY Holiday Contour & Strobe Lip Set Heartbreaker - lip pencil & liquid lip, Shameless - lip strobe uploaded by Veronica B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This lipstick is the best one I have in terms of quality because it’s super stay, I can wear it all day every day and the red color is soooo bright ❤️
Sheri S.
San Juan, TX
HUDA BEAUTY Holiday Contour & Strobe Lip Set Heartbreaker - lip pencil & liquid lip, Shameless - lip strobe uploaded by Sheri S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this, you get a matte liquid lip and a stobe in both beautiful colors AND a full size contour lip in matching color! Yes I definitely recommend!
Ekaterina V.
Morgantown, WV
HUDA BEAUTY Holiday Contour & Strobe Lip Set Heartbreaker - lip pencil & liquid lip, Shameless - lip strobe uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing packaging is what caught my eye immediately 😍The kit includes 3 pieces: 1. Red matte creamy lipstick. Very pigmented, not drying at all! 2. Golden lip topper. You may use it alone or atop of a color, they are easily blended, so it may give you the sparkling/metalic ips effect. 3. Lip pencil. Nothing special, nice pencil of a matching red color. I loved that beautiful box and the variety of finishes they may give to my lips, because I may use this golden topper to any lipstick I have in my collection 😍
jarrin M.
Jamaica, NY
HUDA BEAUTY Holiday Contour & Strobe Lip Set Heartbreaker - lip pencil & liquid lip, Shameless - lip strobe uploaded by jarrin M.
[product:huda-beauty-holiday-contour-&-strobe-lip-set-heartbreaker-lip-pencil-&-liquid-lip-shameless-lip-strobe] its a beautiful color. The combination of this box is amazing and easy to apply. I highly recommend this product.
Susan G.
HUDA BEAUTY Holiday Contour & Strobe Lip Set Heartbreaker - lip pencil & liquid lip, Shameless - lip strobe uploaded by Susan G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I live Huda! She never disappoints me! This purchase is from a limited edition collection and it’s been absolutely fun to have! The packaging is delightful to look at ! The lip gloss and pencil perfectly compliment each other of course. It’s just all so beautiful and high quality!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...