Huda Beauty #Fauxfilter Foundation

What #FauxFilter is: #FauxFilter is a full-coverage velvety foundation, available in 30 delicious shades, that will give you a flawless long-lasting look in just one application. Hiding blemishes, concealing imperfections, and camouflaging dark circles, this amazing formula is packed with ultra-refined pigments that make uneven skin a thing of the past.

What #FauxFilter does: The intelligent liquid foundation blends seamlessly with skin and dries to a radiant matte powder finish that looks luminous, not dry or cakey. Enriched with good-for-your-skin ingredients like Argan Oil and Centella Asiatica, both known for their hydrating properties, this fade-proof formula blends seamlessly into the skin, simultaneously working to improve skin texture. Count on #FauxFilter to give you flawless full-coverage with just one pump, or blend together with the Huda Beauty Complexion Perfection Pre-Makeup Base primer for an even, more natural finish.

Huda’s Tips: For full-coverage: For extra wearability, first apply the Complexion Perfection Pre-Makeup Base. Using a dime-sized amount or less, dip the Huda Beauty Buff & Blend synthetic brush in to the foundation and apply to skin using circular and dabbing motions.

For medium-coverage: Combine the Complexion Perfection Pre-Makeup Base (or your fav moisturizer) with the #FauxFilter Foundation and using the Huda Beauty Buff & Blend synthetic brush, or a damp beauty sponge, blend on the skin for a smooth, dewy finish.

Huda’s top tip: “Although it dries to a radiant powder finish, if you have oily skin, setting it with a thin layer of translucent powder gives the most incredible flawless, all-day-matte look!”

What is the best foundation for full coverage?
Hey!! I’m going to travel soon and babes help me out what’s a great full coverage foundation? Also is this foundation bomb, I wanna try it out.
is this product good for oily skin?
Start your review of Huda Beauty #Fauxfilter Foundation!
Gemma C.
Huda Beauty #Fauxfilter Foundation uploaded by Gemma C.
Review for: Tres Leches 320G
Amazing foundation I couldn’t believe how good it was. Very heavy coverage and not so easy to remove but it really does cover EVERYTHING. I have oily skin and it works very well for me. Literally gives a pore less airbrushed look I was so so impressed. This is my go to nighttime/ going out foundation. [product:huda-beauty-#fauxfilter-foundation]
Katie L.
ireland
Review for: Amaretti 310G, Panna Cotta 130G
FauxFilter Foundation €40 Huda Beauty After its launch in October 2017, Huda's foundation quickly became a full coverage favourite with Youtubers all over the globe. NikkieTutorials called it out for being particularly long-wear, saying she could go at least 12 hours without powder after applying.
aoife L.
Ireland
Huda Beauty #Fauxfilter Foundation uploaded by aoife L.
Huda Beauty #Fauxfilter Foundation uploaded by aoife L.
Review for: Milkshake 100B
This is a full coverage satin finish foundation that last all day long. One of my favourite foundations it makes my skin look flawless.
anya O.
Huda Beauty #Fauxfilter Foundation uploaded by anya O.
Huda Beauty #Fauxfilter Foundation uploaded by anya O.
Review for: Tres Leches 320G
I think this foundation is very good for my skin and gives full coverage and is long wearing but I probably should’ve gotten a darker shade as my skin is quite sallow and I usually have tan on but I still use this as an everyday foundation and the smell off this product is so nice I would definitely recommend this foundation to others but my advice is that u know what shade u are getting for ur skin and know what kind of use do u want it for daytime ? Or a nighttime going out look ? Huda Beauty #Fauxfilter Foundation
Alisha-Rose R.
Review for: Panna Cotta 130G
I purchased this product in the Brown Thomas Beauty Lounge for €36. I really love this foundation, it looks amazing on my dry skin. It is full coverage and gives a satin finish. I would definitely recommend this product!Huda Beauty #Fauxfilter Foundation
Talia K.
Balbriggan
Review for: Amaretti 310G, Butter Pecan, Angel Food 110N
Would call these one of the best foundations, Huda Beauty always surprises us with some quality product !
May T.
Dublin,Ireland
Review for: Toffee 420G
I would give it zero stars if I could, if you have acne prone skin STAY AWAY from this foundation this caused the most horrible cystic acne I’ve ever had in my life. Yes the coverage looks flawless but I would not trade that over good looking natural skin
Caitlin R.
Review for: Milkshake 100B
This product is so full coverage and long lasting. It has a very matte finish so use this pro tick with a light hand because if you use too much it starts to mess with your concealer.
Julia G.
Dublin
Huda Beauty #Fauxfilter Foundation uploaded by Julia G.
Review for: Panna Cotta 130G
A full full coverage foundation perfect for events or parties. Could be a little bit too hard for the skin if it's dry but I love it
Dale C.
Ireland
Review for: Panna Cotta 130G
I love the smell of the product and that it gives such full coverage but if you have dry skin you really need to prep you skin otherwise the product will clump and slide off of your face. I think this product would work very well for oily skin. I have dry/combination skin and use a Cerave moisturiser with a silicone based primer as my base and set with a lot of setting spray which works well with the product. It applies better with a beauty blender because the product is thick to provide full coverage it's more difficult to achieve a flawless look with a brush.

1,332 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...