BY HUDA BEAUTY

A lash collection with unique, sophisticated designs to accentuate makeup. Gorgeous on all eye shapes, the Faux Mink Lash Collection boosts your lash look with every wear. Handcrafted and triple stacked, the tapered fibers create the appearance of real mink fur. The placement of the lashes on the band are in the three intricate layers, which help accentuate the fluffiness of the lash, while giving you drama in a soft yet incredibly beautiful way. Extremely beautiful lashes made to accessorize every makeup look. The last stage that completes makeup and looks stunning on. Huda Beauty Lashes are a cult favorite that have become an absolute necessity. These lashes are high-quality and durable, do not need mascara, and are wearable for one to 15 times. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Farah #12: Ideal for eyes with larger lids and prominent browbones, or for women who like heavy makeup. Jade #13: Perfect for most eye shapes, but great for women who like light-to-medium makeup. Noelle #14:Gorgeous on all eye shapes, it's ideal for beginners who want to take their lash-game to the next level, or regular users who want to create a more flirty, yet sophisticated look. see more...

• Are they heavy when wearing them?2 Answers
  • do they stick on properly ? and do they stay on ?2 Answers
Huda Beauty Faux Mink Lash Collection #14 Noelle
  • "These are probably the best lashes I have ever use, can reuse these and they still look perfect!! These are double layered lashes and look so good on, easy to apply and stay on for ages, will definitely repurchase and looking forward to trying other styles" in 8 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product for others who like that great dramatic look . Huda beauty lashes really make the beauty pop out in your eyes. This product can be found at shophudabeauty.com Get a pair And try them i recommend it!" in 5 reviews
  • "Loved these lashes!! Really gave a dramatic look for my event! They were also very comfortable for over 8 hours wear and easy to clean!" in 3 reviews
Jenn K.
Knoxville, TN
I love these lashes! You can tell HUDA makes a great, quality, durable lash and mine held up over several uses. They are a bit on the dramatic side, but I have used full length of this kind and trimmed them a bit and both looks are great, depending on your occasion!
peyton g.
Vernon Hills, IL
i’m absolutely in love with every single one of you to huda beauty lashes. my favorites are the number 14 noel’s. I definitely need to restock on these lashes as well a bunch of other styles. they are the most stunning wispy lash
Yubia P.
Heyburn , ID
These have amazing quality I use them very often I think it’s a good value for the set I also love how I get complements just for wearing them I always use these and would totally recommend to anyone these are my favorite falsies💕
Victoria S.
Vidor, TX
Huda beauty never disappoints. Their products are pricy but luxurious feeling and I'll keep going back for them. Ilove the way these lashes make me look and feel!
Ashley C.
Trenton, NJ
Gabi F.
Good for Halloween looks. Very thick and do not look natural. Thick band aswell that i wasn’t particularly fond of but may be good for others. Very easy to apply.
Allison G.
Pullman, WA
These lashes seriously make your eyes pop! I wish I had all the money to buy a lot of these lashes. The band is quite thick but it’s okay. I love that they are voluminous and thick. I use these for parties and weddings. Very glamorous. I would recommend these.
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
I've tried these lashes and they are amazing but my only thing is that the band is really thick. If you don't apply them really good, the band is going to bother your eyes. and make sure you apply eyeliner with these because the lashes are so strong you need a bold look to even up the look.
Ratna R.
I love Huda Beauty lashes. With her lashes, you always have to trim them down to fit your eye. Depending one he style, the band can be thick. However, all her lashes give you that dramatic glam look.
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
Beautiful lashes . They bring the look all together. I love the packaging it’s stunning. I would recommend these lashes for a glam feel also these lashes you can wear many times and they will look like new. The price is fair
Kristina S.
do they stick on properly ? and do they stay on ?
Cecilia A.
Dallas
Are they heavy when wearing them?