BY HUDA BEAUTY

A lash collection with unique, sophisticated designs to accentuate makeup. Gorgeous on all eye shapes, the Faux Mink Lash Collection boosts your lash look with every wear. Handcrafted and triple stacked, the tapered fibers create the appearance of real mink fur. The placement of the lashes on the band are in the three intricate layers, which help accentuate the fluffiness of the lash, while giving you drama in a soft yet incredibly beautiful way. Extremely beautiful lashes made to accessorize every makeup look. The last stage that completes makeup and looks stunning on. Huda Beauty Lashes are a cult favorite that have become an absolute necessity. These lashes are high-quality and durable, do not need mascara, and are wearable for one to 15 times. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Farah #12: Ideal for eyes with larger lids and prominent browbones, or for women who like heavy makeup. Jade #13: Perfect for most eye shapes, but great for women who like light-to-medium makeup. see more...

• I've really wanted to try Huda Beauty lashes, but I'm not sure wh...1 Answers
  • Im looking for eyelashes from weeks now want your help in finding...2 Answers
  • Are they worth a try?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Krystal R.
These lashes look stunning, I've tried the Scarlett and Farrah lashes and I think these are my favorite so far. I love a thicker and very voluminous look, as my lashes are already long, just lacking thickness and volume. When I buy falsies, I go for a look I can't achieve with my own lashes. These give me a dramatic and flirty look, without being over the top. I've used them about four or five times now and they're still in good condition. They're not the most comfortable lashes, the thick band sometimes can be a little stabbing closer to the inner corner of my eye, but it may just be how I tend to place my lashes. One thing I do love about the thicker band is that they're easier to maneuver and are much more sturdy. Theycan be a pain to clean but it may just be how I clean them! Make sure not to try and pick off the glue because the lash band rips easily (that's how I broke my Farrah lashes ☹️)
tasmi i.
Her products are really nice and well constructed. The material is super nice and yes it’s expensive but it’s worth it. It lasts a long time too. It really pops your eyes out and easy to put on and take off. I love it.
Joey K.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to make a dramatic makeup. I’ve used this for prom , and it looked great. You can reuse these multiple times , unlike drugstore ones. These are long lasting , and there easy to apply and take off. The only thing I didn’t like was that it was heavy. Other than that , everything is good.
Clarissa T.
I absolutely love this lashes!!!!!! They look so natural and are so easy to put on. I love how it gives my make up a complete finish look and I love the price I always buy mines on the actual website
Emily P.
Bethlehem , PA
These are really durable, beautiful lashes. They're also very soft, and thick, durable band. I would say that I got 15-20 uses when cleaning them possibly.

The only thing that's misleading is that online they look much shorter/thinner and wispier than they really are. I thought they'd be a more daywear look, but they turned out to be much thicker and dramatic than I expected. They're definitely full glam lashes.
Katie K.
Lees Summit, MO
awesome product! love these eyelashes. They work great and look amazing on. I would highly suggest this product for anyone looking to add some diva-ness to your beauty attire. It definitely will catch people's eyes and give you that extra something any girl needs!
Harmony F.
Lancaster, PA
I absolutely love these lashes, they add just the right amount of drama for a night out. They are well made and I find them easy to apply. I have used them 3 times and the lash bad has held up great. I will defiantly try other lashes from this brand. Worth the cost.
Mia R.
Bellevue
WOW these lashes thick and long but don't look fake as hell, they have a really nice lash pattern going on that makes it look more natural and not just straight across hairs but sooo expensive, definitely a splurge
Yvette M.
Bakersfield, CA
Beautiful lashes. Very easy to apply, I love these lashes because they give me that voluminous length that I have been wanting in a pair of lashes. Worth the $23 and I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a pair of beautiful eyelashes that are reusable
Heather T.
Valparaiso, IN
Just tried these lashes for the first time a couple of days ago and they look great with people with small eyes. As always I love Huda and her beauty line! Always has the best lashes, and the price point is not horrible compared to other lash brands.
Zeeba S.
Karnataka india
Im looking for eyelashes from weeks now want your help in finding a good lash?? As im indian want ur help in selecting a lash??want to know anyone who have tried lashes before ?? Which vll suit me??
Amber L.
How many times can these be worn?
Natalie P.
La Crosse, WI
Are these really worth the money to buy them for some one who is just starting to wear lashes on a daily basis? How many uses do you get out of each pair?
Allie P.
Baxter Springs, KS
I've really wanted to try Huda Beauty lashes, but I'm not sure what style would be most natural with a subtle hint of glam. Would this style be worth a shot?
Jazmín G.