BY HUDA BEAUTY

A lash collection with unique, sophisticated designs to accentuate makeup. Gorgeous on all eye shapes, the Faux Mink Lash Collection boosts your lash look with every wear. Handcrafted and triple stacked, the tapered fibers create the appearance of real mink fur. The placement of the lashes on the band are in the three intricate layers, which help accentuate the fluffiness of the lash, while giving you drama in a soft yet incredibly beautiful way. Extremely beautiful lashes made to accessorize every makeup look. The last stage that completes makeup and looks stunning on. Huda Beauty Lashes are a cult favorite that have become an absolute necessity. These lashes are high-quality and durable, do not need mascara, and are wearable for one to 15 times. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Farah #12: Ideal for eyes with larger lids and prominent browbones, or for women who like heavy makeup. Jade #13: Perfect for most eye shapes, but great for women who like light-to-medium makeup. see more...

• I've really wanted to try Huda Beauty lashes, but I'm not...1 Answers
  • Are these human hair lashes? 1 Answers
  • Im looking for eyelashes from weeks now want your help in...2 Answers
Huda Beauty Faux Mink Lash Collection #13 Jade
  • "I absolutely love these lashes, they add just the right amount of drama for a night out. They are well made and I find them easy to apply. I have used them 3 times and the lash bad has held up great. I will defiantly try other lashes from this brand. Worth the cost. " in 12 reviews
  • "These are the best falsies I've ever bought! It's worth the $23, if you keep taking care of them, these can last a good while. They're so beautiful and easy to apply. " in 12 reviews
  • "Love these lashes they are definitely a staple in my makeup collection! I love all of Huds beauty products. These are easy to apply and very comfortable. " in 7 reviews
  • "For a little more pricey lashes it is totally worth it. I love these lashes and they compliment a smokey eye like no other. Long lasting and I usually apply with house of lashes brush on adhesive in dark. 10/10 recommend to a friend" in 3 reviews
Krystal R.
Arlington , VA
These lashes look stunning, I've tried the Scarlett and Farrah lashes and I think these are my favorite so far. I love a thicker and very voluminous look, as my lashes are already long, just lacking thickness and volume. When I buy falsies, I go for a look I can't achieve with my own lashes. These give me a dramatic and flirty look, without being over the top. I've used them about four or five times now and they're still in good condition. They're not the most comfortable lashes, the thick band sometimes can be a little stabbing closer to the inner corner of my eye, but it may just be how I tend to place my lashes. One thing I do love about the thicker band is that they're easier to maneuver and are much more sturdy. Theycan be a pain to clean but it may just be how I clean them! Make sure not to try and pick off the glue because the lash band rips easily (that's how I broke my Farrah lashes ☹️)
Tiffany E.
Erie, Pa
Wow! These lashes are gorgeous. I usually go for a more natural look, but I got these in my Ipsy bag and had to try them. The only thing that worried me was when I was pulling the glue off after and I accidentally loosened a thread. Hopefully it doesn’t make them fall apart 😣 otherwise they feel soft to the touch and wear beautifully.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
These are one of my all time favorite pairs of lashes. They have a bit of a high price point, but you can get many uses out of the one pair. They are very dramatic which I love, great for special events!
Saraah K.
La Porte, IN
THE PERFECT NO MAKEUP MAKEUP LASH!!!!! literally fits on the eye so perfectly and it gives you the perfect cat eye look without it being a cat eye. So so so good. Pricey but will hold up forever! one of my faves!
Felicity V.
Carneys Point
I am in love with these lashes every time I do my makeup I use these they make my eyes look 100 percent better they are nice and long and have a thick band which in my opinion a thick band is easier to apply than a thin band
Allie C.
I love these lashes!! They're incredible and look great with my brown eyes. They really help my eye look pop. I'm not huge on false lashes but these are nice and pretty easy to use. They last longer than cheaper brands too.
Clarissa T.
Wilmington , DE
I absolutely love this lashes!!!!!! They look so natural and are so easy to put on. I love how it gives my make up a complete finish look and I love the price I always buy mines on the actual website
Emily P.
Bethlehem , PA
These are really durable, beautiful lashes. They're also very soft, and thick, durable band. I would say that I got 15-20 uses when cleaning them possibly.

The only thing that's misleading is that online they look much shorter/thinner and wispier than they really are. I thought they'd be a more daywear look, but they turned out to be much thicker and dramatic than I expected. They're definitely full glam lashes.
Katie K.
LEES SUMMIT, MO
awesome product! love these eyelashes. They work great and look amazing on. I would highly suggest this product for anyone looking to add some diva-ness to your beauty attire. It definitely will catch people's eyes and give you that extra something any girl needs!
Engela S.
The great thing about this lash, other than the fluffiness of the hairs, is THE BAND. I literally used these lashes for almost 8 months. The band is very durable and doesn't rip apart when cleaning the lash, and that's important to me. I'd buy again! They're a but pricey although you get lovely lashes.
Zeeba S.
Karnataka india
Im looking for eyelashes from weeks now want your help in finding a good lash?? As im indian want ur help in selecting a lash??want to know anyone who have tried lashes before ?? Which vll suit me??
Amber L.
How many times can these be worn?
Natalie P.
La Crosse, WI
Are these really worth the money to buy them for some one who is just starting to wear lashes on a daily basis? How many uses do you get out of each pair?
Heaven G.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these human hair lashes?
Jazmín G.