BY HUDA BEAUTY #66 in False Lashes

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A lash collection with unique, sophisticated designs to accentuate makeup. Gorgeous on all eye shapes, the Faux Mink Lash Collection boosts your lash look with every wear. Handcrafted and triple stacked, the tapered fibers create the appearance of real mink fur. The placement of the lashes on the band are in the three intricate layers, which help accentuate the fluffiness of the lash, while giving you drama in a soft yet incredibly beautiful way. Extremely beautiful lashes made to accessorize every makeup look. The last stage that completes makeup and looks stunning on. Huda Beauty Lashes are a cult favorite that have become an absolute necessity. These lashes are high-quality and durable, do not need mascara, and are wearable for one to 15 times. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Farah #12: Ideal for eyes with larger lids and prominent browbones, or for women who like heavy makeup. Jade #13: Perfect for most eye shapes, but great for women who like light-to-medium makeup. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I already have a lot of natural #lashes but when I am looking for a dramatic look this are my to go! This we're actually my first pair of #hudabeutyladhes from #hudabeauty they are so perfect! Definitely recommended. " in 25 reviews
  • "Absolutely love these lashes! Super dramatic and reusable. They give an extremely dramatic look. Love the packaging as well! Easy to apply and lasts the entire night. Would highly recommend these or other huda lashes!" in 15 reviews
  • "THESE LASHES ARE BEAUTIFUL, DRAMATIC AND LONG LASTING 💓💓 They do not feel heavy on my eyes & have used these twice now and the quality is still the same. I love the Huda Beauty packaging and would definitely buy more lashes from her brand as they are amazing quality 👍🏼" in 5 reviews
  • "These lashes are very beautiful! They are comfortable and honestly I've fallen asleep with them on a few times. They are reusable when taken care of. The quality of these lashes will last as long as the owner takes great care of them.." in 4 reviews
  • "i wish all the time using the faux mink lash from hudabeauty! but i say that i need to have a party or something like that!cuz it will make me looking like a barbie! i mean  too much makeup will make me over!" in 4 reviews
Becca W.
Helena
I owned these for over a year and half before I finally wore them and I was blown away. As soon as I had them on I understood why everyone loved them so much. They add a dramatic but not over the top flair to any look. Kind of a “your lashes but better” look. The thick band makes for an easy application as long as you pre trim it and loosen it up a little. These are now some of my special occasion lashes.
Kookie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love me some #HudaBeauty 😍! Huda Beauty Faux Mink Lash Collection #12 Farah

I honestly love all of her products. From packaging to pigmentation - its everything. These lashes were so light yet dramatic, i la la la lovee it.

When you take them out make sure you keep your lash box ( just in case some of you dont ) , measure your eyelid so the lash isn’t making you uncomfortable, trim the edge off to your preference, & apply then VOILA!
( *inserts eyelash emoji* )
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love these. They apply and wear beautifully. They did not come with extra band of the ends so they did not need to be cut. I got these because I was sick of my low end ones looking like plastic trash.

The complaints most people have is the high price tag and the extremely stiff band. The band is not an issue for me since the lashes still apply nicely and they do not poke me what so ever.
Crystal R.
Mercedes, TX
Huda beauty falsies are amazing i have struggled with keeping lashes on either they weigh your lids down or they are itchy but these are not. The band is thick which i totally love because it makes the glue go on nicely when you apply it and it's easy to do. They do stand out they are noticeable, they are wonderful for a dramatic look.
Zulaiha L.
United States
This was my first lashes from this brand. These looked natural when I saw them, hence my purchase, but when worn they are actually quite long and dramatic. The quality was great but definitely not used for everyday wear.
Marina L.
I am in love with the volume of lashes that these are, I wear these for special occasion because they are heavier than my every day look but they are absolutely my go to for when I need a fancier look! And they come in such perfect packaging
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
My favorite falsies on the market. They are on the pricier end, but you get so many wears out of them and the lashes themselves are high quality that they are an investment that is worth every penny. They are also easy to apply and remove.
Molly H.
I absolutely adore these lashes!!! I am extremely picky when it comes to lashes and it’s hard to find lashes that are bold yet natural looking enough for everyday use. But these are awesome. They are full and long( not too much) and they can look natural enough for everyday.
Maya K.
Hercules
these are my all time favorite lashes which i continue to purchase again & again. i have naturally big eyes and these lashes fit perfectly on them. they look so beautiful in person and when applied to the lash they blend effortlessly with your natural lashes. i have never washed a pair of these lashes however i always make sure to take the glue off & i am able to get 20 uses of each pair!!!!!! LOVE THESE LASHES 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND
Kerry C.
Sylvania
Love love love these lashes! They’re so big, dramatic and beautiful! They’ll make any dramatic eye look more extreme in the best way possible. They’re pricey for one pair but if you take care of them, they’ll last.
Laura W.
South Point, OH
Best false eyelashes?? I recently purchased the Huda Beauty Faux Mink Lash Collection #12 Farah because I thought I wanted dramatic, however, these were just too much. What's your favorite more natural looking lashes?
Maria A.
How long do they last?
Christina W.
Vacaville, CA
How long do these last and what's he best glue to use?
Natalie K.
What are the price of these? Where do I get them? What's your opinion on them?
Brianna A.
Alhambra, CA
Can you easily apply these?

back