BY HUDA BEAUTY

A lash collection with unique, sophisticated designs to accentuate makeup. Gorgeous on all eye shapes, the Faux Mink Lash Collection boosts your lash look with every wear. Handcrafted and triple stacked, the tapered fibers create the appearance of real mink fur. The placement of the lashes on the band are in the three intricate layers, which help accentuate the fluffiness of the lash, while giving you drama in a soft yet incredibly beautiful way. Extremely beautiful lashes made to accessorize every makeup look. The last stage that completes makeup and looks stunning on. Huda Beauty Lashes are a cult favorite that have become an absolute necessity. These lashes are high-quality and durable, do not need mascara, and are wearable for one to 15 times. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Farah #12: Ideal for eyes with larger lids and prominent browbones, or for women who like heavy makeup. Jade #13: Perfect for most eye shapes, but great for women who like light-to-medium makeup. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ambear R.
Waller, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first brand I ever tried falsies for and I loved them. They’re not natural looking which makes them perfect for a bold look which is exactly what I’m looking for most of the time. I love huda
Dezi H.
Somerset , KY
I absolutely loved thes lashes! They're super high quality and they really open up your eyes. They aren't super long or overly dramatic. They are by far one of my favorite pair of lashes ever. The packaging is super pretty and the band isn't super thic which is awesome!
Aly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to lash choice year round... but around Halloween, I’ll be rocking these to every Halloween party I go to. These dramatize any look and are wearable multiple times if you clean and take good care of them.
Steph C.
Bronx
First time buying these , was skeptical before purchase because of price but i get Soooo many compliments on these . Ive worn these for more than 20 times already and they're still intact . I purchased these for about $24 at sephora . I know it is a bit pricey , but I swear to you these are sooo worth it . You can reuse them so many times . I will be purchasing the other ones by Huda Beauty ! These are my go to lashes LOL . I promise you will not regret them .
Sarah E.
Springfield, MO
These lashes are absolutely gorgeous! They are my signature pair! Whenever I work at Sephora I get lots of questions about my lashes. I sell one or two pairs every single time I wear them to work. They are stunning and stay on all day long. They are not particularly heavy on the lid and do not weigh the eye down. If you take good care of them correctly they can last up to 2 months. Hands down the most beautiful pair of lashes I own.
Olga Janeth O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was very excited to try this eyelashes, once I try them it was very difficult for me to put them on the band is so thick and they where way too big for my eye shape and very dramatic, I cut them but they are still way too long and it kind of bothers when I close my eyes, I would probably buy another style but not on this one just wasn't the right fit for me.
Jennifer O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When in first saw these lashes I thought  they were beautiful. But they had a lot of glue  on it and that's a other peeve for me when I buy lashes. Its a thick band which I don't mind. Personally I felt I felt softer faux Minks before in some of the cheapest brands than this but I have worn them a couple times and they are stunning
Lauren B.
I have had many pairs of these lashes. I love them to death. They fit very comfortably on the eyes and don't cause any irritation, I sometimes even forget I'm wearing them. They are good for everyday wear and they add just the right amount of sass to every makeup look.
Fatima K.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these lashes! Super dramatic and reusable. They give an extremely dramatic look. Love the packaging as well! Easy to apply and lasts the entire night. Would highly recommend these or other huda lashes!
Influenster M.
Huda Beauty Faux Mink Lash Collection #12 Farah

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE EYELASHES OMG!!! I'm a big eyelash user and of all the eyelashes I've ever used I must say these are BOMB! They're gorgeous!!! I reused mine allot already and they still look amazing!!! I'm definitely getting more in different shapes and/or forms! So YES! I highly recommend these lashes, they're beautiful
Brianna A.
Alhambra, CA
Can you easily apply these?
Carol S.
Does anyone know how should I clean them? I wanna buy these so bad, but I am bad at taking care of lashes, but still love them. help
Christina W.
Vacaville, CA
How long do these last and what's he best glue to use?
Natalie K.
What are the price of these? Where do I get them? What's your opinion on them?
Maria A.