Add a Photo

By HUDA BEAUTY
#445 in False Lashes
A lash collection with unique, sophisticated designs to accentuate makeup. Gorgeous on all eye shapes, the Faux Mink Lash Collection boosts your lash look with every wear. Handcrafted and triple stacked, the tapered fibers create the appearance of real mink fur. The placement of the lashes on the band are in the three intricate layers, which help accentuate the fluffiness of the lash, while giving you drama in a soft yet incredibly beautiful way. Extremely beautiful lashes made to accessorize every makeup look. The last stage that completes makeup and looks stunning on. Huda Beauty Lashes are a cult favorite that have become an absolute necessity. These lashes are high-quality and durable, do not need mascara, and are wearable for one to 15 times. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Farah #12: Ideal for eyes with larger lids and prominent browbones, or for women who like heavy makeup. Jade #13: Perfect for most eye shapes, but great for women who like light-to-medium makeup.
Photos (16)
Kokky T.
Kokky T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Farah is literally if jade, Samantha and Giselle had a baby, it's so beautiful and it opens up your eyes. Huda's dedication to beauty is demonstrated perfectly with this ode to Iconique beauties. I personally believe you need to have this in your life and her lashes are reusable till infinity.
Akira M.
Akira M.
Midland, NC
Sept. 26, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Huda Beauty Faux Mink Lash Collection #12 Farah
These lashes are very beautiful! They are comfortable and honestly I've fallen asleep with them on a few times. They are reusable when taken care of. The quality of these lashes will last as long as the owner takes great care of them..
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Brownstown, Mi
Nov. 27, 2016, 2:29 a.m.
Review for: Huda Beauty Faux Mink Lash Collection #12 Farah
These lashes are so stunning! Perfect amount of length and flare. Very light weight and comfortable on the eyes! Can be worn with dramatic or every day eye makeup. Reusable and has a sturdy band so these should last you a while!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Feb. 4, 2017, 3:22 a.m.
Review for: Huda Beauty Faux Mink Lash Collection #12 Farah
My fave lashes EVER! this is my favorite style from huda all though I love all of the lashes in her line! I love how the band is and you can't really see it on my eyelids! They fit perfectly and stay on my eyes all day long
Violeta C.
Violeta C.
I love these lashes! I already have long lashes but these give the great finishing touch! These are my first from Huda Beauty. They make a big difference they are so beautiful! I would certainly buy again.
Shreeza S.
Shreeza S.
San Francisco , California
I love Huda lashes!! They make your look so glamorous yet natural not fake. I had them on for my wedding, it photographed so well. And the pjg is awesome, it's so hip.
Lizz A.
Lizz A.
Phoenix , AZ
Dec. 1, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Huda Beauty Faux Mink Lash Collection #12 Farah
These are honestly my favorite type of eyelashes from HUDA. They honestly make your eyes stand out so much, thy look even beautiful with simple wing eyeliner
Karina O.
Karina O.
Glendale , NY
These lashes really change your whole look! LOVE LOVE LOVE! The band is nice and strong so you can definitely use it many times.
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Yess ! I love this brand eyelashes , they look so beautiful on, they look very glam on the eyes .. I would re-buy them again .
Jacenia M.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ
I absolutely loveeeeee huda lashes especially the style Farrah they're my everyday go to lashes super gorgeous ugh !
Carol S.
Carol S.
Does anyone know how should I clean them? I wanna buy these so bad, but I am bad at taking care of lashes, but still love them. help
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
What are the price of these? Where do I get them? What's your opinion on them?
Christina W.
Christina W.
Vacaville, Ca
How long do these last and what's he best glue to use?
bri m.
bri m.
Do these lashes apply easily? Sometimes I struggle to apply falsies and I want to buy a nice pair, but I'm worried i'll be wasting my money on a pair that wont be used. If these don't apply easily, any other recommendations?
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Alhambra, CA
Can you easily apply these?