Add a Photo

By HUDA BEAUTY
#560 in False Lashes
A lash collection with unique, sophisticated designs to accentuate makeup. Gorgeous on all eye shapes, the Faux Mink Lash Collection boosts your lash look with every wear. Handcrafted and triple stacked, the tapered fibers create the appearance of real mink fur. The placement of the lashes on the band are in the three intricate layers, which help accentuate the fluffiness of the lash, while giving you drama in a soft yet incredibly beautiful way. Extremely beautiful lashes made to accessorize every makeup look. The last stage that completes makeup and looks stunning on. Huda Beauty Lashes are a cult favorite that have become an absolute necessity. These lashes are high-quality and durable, do not need mascara, and are wearable for one to 15 times. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Farah #12: Ideal for eyes with larger lids and prominent browbones, or for women who like heavy makeup. Jade #13: Perfect for most eye shapes, but great for women who like light-to-medium makeup.
Photos (7)
Kokky T.
Kokky T.
Springfield Gardens, NY

Farah is literally if jade, Samantha and Giselle had a baby, it's so beautiful and it opens up your eyes. Huda's dedication to beauty is demonstrated perfectly with this ode to Iconique beauties. I personally believe you need to have this in your life and her lashes are reusable till infinity.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Milton , Ontario

Her lashes look amazing. I could only find a picture of Sasha, so that's what I included but all styles look amazing. I find that the band on these are thick which many find uncomfortable, but it did not bother me and it actually made application easier, as I am somewhat a beginner.
Akira M.
Akira M.
Midland, NC

These lashes are very beautiful! They are comfortable and honestly I've fallen asleep with them on a few times. They are reusable when taken care of. The quality of these lashes will last as long as the owner takes great care of them..
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Brownstown, MI

These lashes are so stunning! Perfect amount of length and flare. Very light weight and comfortable on the eyes! Can be worn with dramatic or every day eye makeup. Reusable and has a sturdy band so these should last you a while!
Marjorie H.
Marjorie H.
Dominican Republic

I already have a lot of natural #lashes but when I am looking for a dramatic look this are my to go! This we're actually my first pair of #hudabeutyladhes from #hudabeauty they are so perfect! Definitely recommended.
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

I love these lashes! I already have long lashes but these give the great finishing touch! These are my first from Huda Beauty. They make a big difference they are so beautiful! I would certainly buy again.
Shreeza S.
Shreeza S.
San Francisco , California

I love Huda lashes!! They make your look so glamorous yet natural not fake. I had them on for my wedding, it photographed so well. And the pjg is awesome, it's so hip.
Atsoca Z.
Atsoca Z.
Avondale, AZ

These are honestly my favorite type of eyelashes from HUDA. They honestly make your eyes stand out so much, thy look even beautiful with simple wing eyeliner
Karina O.
Karina O.
Glendale , NY

These lashes really change your whole look! LOVE LOVE LOVE! The band is nice and strong so you can definitely use it many times.
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA

Yess ! I love this brand eyelashes , they look so beautiful on, they look very glam on the eyes .. I would re-buy them again .
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.

Are these really long? I ask because I wear glasses and struggle finding falsies that don't hit my lenses šŸ˜‚
Allie B.
Allie B.
Pleasant Hills, PA

I want to try these lashes soooo bad, I've seen so many people wearing them and they look great! does anyone know if they are comfortable to wear? and how should I clean them to wear them more than once?? thanks guys šŸ˜˜
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA

How does it look on asian mono lid ??? Is it confy?
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Placerville, CA

How do these lashes compare to others in your guys' opinions? I am really looking for lashes!! I have so much trouble putting them on is the under the top lash line a good method?
B V.
B V.

how do y'all like these? are they too 'fake' looking) i want something dramatic yet natural!

Join Now