BY HUDA BEAUTY #98 in False Lashes

A lash collection with unique, sophisticated designs to accentuate makeup. Gorgeous on all eye shapes, the Faux Mink Lash Collection boosts your lash look with every wear. Handcrafted and triple stacked, the tapered fibers create the appearance of real mink fur. The placement of the lashes on the band are in the three intricate layers, which help accentuate the fluffiness of the lash, while giving you drama in a soft yet incredibly beautiful way. Extremely beautiful lashes made to accessorize every makeup look. The last stage that completes makeup and looks stunning on. Huda Beauty Lashes are a cult favorite that have become an absolute necessity. These lashes are high-quality and durable, do not need mascara, and are wearable for one to 15 times. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Huda Beauty Lashes were created by lash guru and leading beauty personality, Huda Kattan. Farah #12: Ideal for eyes with larger lids and prominent browbones, or for women who like heavy makeup. Jade #13: Perfect for most eye shapes, but great for women who like light-to-medium makeup. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "i wish all the time using the faux mink lash from hudabeauty! but i say that i need to have a party or something like that!cuz it will make me looking like a barbie! i mean  too much makeup will make me over!" in 4 reviews
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love these. They apply and wear beautifully. They did not come with extra band of the ends so they did not need to be cut. I got these because I was sick of my low end ones looking like plastic trash.

The complaints most people have is the high price tag and the extremely stiff band. The band is not an issue for me since the lashes still apply nicely and they do not poke me what so ever.
Gabrielle K.
Orlando , FL
If I could give these lashes 10 stars I would!! They are my all time favorite lashes from my all time favorite brand! They are $20 but worth it! They are so well made, they last forever and they are so thick and fluffy!! I can't live without them!
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
My favorite falsies on the market. They are on the pricier end, but you get so many wears out of them and the lashes themselves are high quality that they are an investment that is worth every penny. They are also easy to apply and remove.
Jocelyn M.
Mcallen, TX
THESE LASHES ARE SO PRETTY 😍😍😍 even tho they are a little pricey , they are worth every penny! The band is flexible and huda has all kinds of styles to choose from which is amazing . I highly recommend them !
Sargun S.
Corona, CA
Flirty with the perfect amount of drama! Comfortable, and can be worn multiple times! One of the best brands out there. I have almond shaped eyes and these lashes beautifully accentuate my shape and give me the perfect amount of drama.
April A.
Love these lashes. They’re high volume long lasting and gorgeous. A little pricey in my point of view but I still bought them lol I’ve worn them close to 11 times already and they’re still good
Alyson L.
These are my favorite eyelashes! They last a long time I’ve reused mine atleast 8 times with taking proper care of them. They make your whole eye look come together!
Dezi H.
Somerset , KY
I absolutely loved thes lashes! They're super high quality and they really open up your eyes. They aren't super long or overly dramatic. They are by far one of my favorite pair of lashes ever. The packaging is super pretty and the band isn't super thic which is awesome!
Myranda C.
MY FAVORITE LASHES OF ALL TIME! These are dramatic and give the perfect amount of wisp and volume! They really compliment my large eyes and they fit with like any makeup look you can think of! The band isn’t too hard to work with either!
Aly B.
This is my go to lash choice year round... but around Halloween, I’ll be rocking these to every Halloween party I go to. These dramatize any look and are wearable multiple times if you clean and take good care of them.
Brianna A.
Alhambra, CA
Can you easily apply these?
Christina W.
Vacaville, CA
How long do these last and what's he best glue to use?
Maria A.
How long do they last?
Natalie K.
What are the price of these? Where do I get them? What's your opinion on them?
Carol S.
Does anyone know how should I clean them? I wanna buy these so bad, but I am bad at taking care of lashes, but still love them. help