BY HUDA BEAUTY

A lash collection specifically for faux lash beginners or women looking for ready-to-go solutions to step up their style with minimum makeup and effort. Get maximum impact with little effort. Huda Beauty's Easy Lash Collection makes putting on false lashes easy. Each set of these durable, faux lashes are ideal all eye styles with unique shapes that accentuate makeup. Perfect for beginners and natural lash lovers, this collection lets you build your own flexible style on-the-go in less than 30 seconds so you can upgrade your makeup looks. These lashes are vegan, cruelty-free, and made from synthetic mellow fibers and a cotton band. Camille #16: Double stacked end-pieces subtly crisscrossed to create length and volume. Placed from the center to the outer corners of the lash line, these fluttery lashes naturally open the eyes, giving a mesmerizing edge. Where them alone, or with a little liner, and you have a gorgeous look that opens your eyes, and gives you subtle drama without mascara. Harmony #17: Super fluffy, and easy to apply, these lashes are cut into sections to make it easier to customize your lash drama. Each chunk has double stacked brown and black fibers tightly crisscrossed to create the perfect look for your eye shape within seconds. Work that cat eye using one or two sections on the outer corner, stack the sections to create volume or go all out with the four pieces the final result is up to you. Take the style to a new level when you add one extra coat of mascara. see more...

• Can you reuse these? I just don’t want to pay that much m...3 Answers
Huda Beauty Easy Lash Collection #16 Camille
  • "There is a reason its called easy lash collection, I was never good at wearing and applying lashes but this one is so easy to apply and so comfortable to wear. I love wearing it to parties and it suits me very much. These lashes are reusable up to 10 times. Do give it a try!
    " in 6 reviews
Joy B.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Beautiful lashes! The #16 easy lash being only a half lash strip makes it much easier to apply. I’ve gotten several uses out of my pair already. They do have a thicker band but it’s easy to blend into your eyeliner. Huda Beauty Easy Lash Collection #16 Camille
Kristie G.
Coral Springs, FL
I love the concept behind there being easy lash and the half lash bc that was perfect but the lashes were way to long and dramatic for me it looked so bad I get false lashes are to be long and volume but these were almost hitting my eye brows maybe it's my eye shape but i was super upset
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are beautiful lashes, and they are just as they claim to be — easy! These are the only lashes I wear because they do not pop off my inner corners. They are SUPER voluminous so they are reserved for special occasions for me. I wish she would make a similar easy lash that is more natural as well!
Kyla D.
These are my all time favorite lashes! I find them to be really easy to work with. I purchased these off Sephora for $18 and because these lashes work so well for me, i think it’s a fair price point! (: Love these so much
kyra a.
I didn’t really enjoy the shape of the lashes. They just poked my eye a lot and the more I used them the more they got clumpy. Will have to buy a different style.
BLOOMS🌹 b.
San Diego
SO PRETTY!!!!! These are already trimmed and give a light NATURAL look to your eyes. The band is cozy and the fibers look so real.
Dianna B.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
My go to lashes! These are so pretty - I love that they’re shorter so they’re great for using on the outer corners of your eyes
Lauren Q.
Espanola
My favorite eyelashes! So easy to put on and they make any look pop. They are definitely dramatic but, not too dramatic. Lol
Sarah A.
dunkerton, IA
Beautiful half lash! Perfect if you aren’t great at applying lashes or don’t like full ones!
Vanessa L.
Skokie, IL
I have been dying to get my hands on a pair of Huda lashes. I saw these and new right away how perfect they would be. I have very tiny eyes and also hooded eyes. I always have to trim eyelashes and i was tired of it. Just by looking at these I knew they would be amazing and sure enough they are! The band is a bit thicker than I expected, but they fit on my eyes PERFECTLY. I recommend 110% if you have tiny eyes like me!
Sydney H.
Can you reuse these? I just don’t want to pay that much money to only use them once.

Sephora