BY HUDA BEAUTY #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A dynamic eyeshadow palette with 18 shades in four unique textures: one dazzling glitter, eight creamy mattes, six shimmering pearl shades, and three duo-chrome toppers. Adventure on an exotic Arabian journey with the latest eyeshadow palette by Huda Beauty. This richly toned palette features 18 versatile shades that can be layered in infinite ways to create a vast array of looks with just one palette. Layer different textures to create unique combinations, or add intrigue to smooth matte shades with a duo-chrome topper. From subtle, natural looks to dramatic statements and bold glittering looks, this palette will become your new essential for all your makeup routines. This palette contains:- 8 x Matte Eyeshadows in Blazing, Saffron, Amethyst, Oud, Amber, Eden, Musk, and Desert Sand- 6 x Pressed Pearl Eyeshadows in Turkish Delight, Angelic, Cashmere, Royal, Nefertiti, and Blood Moon- 3 x Duo-Chrome Topper Eyeshadows in Retrograde, Twilight, and Celestial- Pure Glitter Eyeshadow in Cosmo It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates "Our second palette is filled with vibrant, highly-pigmented shades that reflect the exotic landscape of the Arabian desert around us. We've introduced three new formulas to reflect all its dazzling mystery and charm, in particular the iridescent duo-chrome formulas just completely capture the mysterious desert mirages. I spent so much time to ensure that every shade was absolutely perfect, and every color is so special to me. It was also really important to me that we take all our knowledge and feedback from our first palette, and create something that would showcase our growing experience and knowledge." Huda Kattan

• who wants to try this palett in a voxbox for free ?41 Answers
  • Is it worth the hype? I just got this today...6 Answers
  • I cant choose between huda beauty dessert dusk or rose gold. What...11 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
This is my first huda beauty product, and I'm literally obsessed. I am a VIB Rouge at Sephora, and was ecstatic to get my hands on the very last desert dusk pallet they had. I always wanted the rose gold, but could never get my hands on it. Now that I own the desert dusk, I have to admit, I am a makeup junkie. I have a youtube channel (The Cherokee gypsy) and it's a hodge podge of all beauty related news, products, unboxing, hauls, routines, ect. I own wayyy too many eyeshadow pallets, and honestly, this is my new favorite. I'm Cherokee and gypsy, so I have a natural medium olive tone skin with warm undertones, and these shades compliment my skin so well. Their are so many diversive looks you can create with this pallet, wether you want just a matte look, a shimmer look, or a full glam look. The shades are stunning, buttery, easily blendable, and honestly a great pallet for eyeshadow begginers too. One shade in the pallet called "cosmo" is a pressed glitter, so all you need is nyx glitter glue, your finger, and your good to go. The pigmentation is there, and the quality of this pallet is justified for the price. If you can't afford Natasha Denona Lila pallet, try huda' s version of her desert dusk. Their are mixed reviews about this pallet, but honestly, I haven't had an issue what so ever with using my pallet. The colors are so diverse, and the formulas are too, that theirs actually a little something for everyone in the pallet. True, 65$ is steep for a pallet, but if your an avid makeup collector like me, then you will greatly appreciate this pallet. It also comes with a huge mirror, and the packaging is quite nice. The duo chrome shades are also pigmented, and are intensified with some mac fix plus on your brush. You can create a subtle look, or you can go full glam. This is truly a universal pallet, and I'm so glad I splurged on this baby. My first huda beauty pallet, and in truly happy with my purchase. If your thinking about it..just go for it!
Allyson G.
This is an absolutely stunning palette. I saw someone on YouTube refer to this color scheme (warm peach and red tones alongside purples and plums) as a "sunset" palette and I think that's an amazing description. All of those kinds of shades flatter green eyes, so I'm very happy I own this palette. I think the shadows themselves are beautiful, though I do wish perhaps that there was one more darker matte, but that's not a big deal--I can always pull one in from another palette if I need to, since these colors aren't the ones I'm going to reach for if I'm doing a quick everyday look. I will say, I swatched this in Sephora and was kind of underwhelmed by the pigmentation of some of the shimmers, but the swatches I did with my own personal palette did not look the same. I'm not sure if that's a sign that the formula changes after prolonged exposure to skin oils (which I hope isn't the case, as I like to apply shimmers with my fingers...) but just something to note because I don't think I would have picked this up after my in-store swatching experience. To be honest, though, I did not pay for this myself and therein lies my main problem with the palette: the price. I feel kind of weird about saying this because I understand that brand owners make the decision about how much to price their product at based on production factors I will never know about, and I also understand high-end brands and perceived value. But I just think $65 is nuts to spend on a single eye shadow palette, no matter how much I might love the colors in it or know I'll get a lot of use out of it. I cringe a little bit at spending $40+ for an ABH palette, and I think that formula is much more consistent than Huda's (sorry, not sorry). So now that I've said my piece about the cost, I feel the need to once more reiterate: I really do love this palette. I just don't know if I would pay full price for it or any of Huda's palettes, even though I think she has an amazing eye for designing palettes and eye shadow is my one true makeup love.
I was very excited when I first come to know that huda beauty is coming up with a new palette my expectations were high cuz I loved her previous 3D rose gold palette she released it last year that got mixed reviews but I absolutely loved the shadows I don't care about the packaging as far as the product works for me anyways!

So I got mine yesterday in the mail with tax it was around $72 it was $71 something.
The packaging is amazing it's beautiful it looks like huda put a lot of hard work on it , this time they put a mirror in their palette which I appreciate.

The packaging says that it's a talc free easy to blend and high pigmentation palette.
Ok I do agree with it somehow.
It also says that it Has
18 eyeshadows
4 ready to wear layered textures
8 buttery mattes (love them)
6 pressed pearls (which are sheer)
3 duo chrome
1 daring glitter (which is just a pressed glitter)

My thoughts as I mentioned above in bracket shadows are very pigmented the mattes are my favorites they are creamy and smooth they almost feel similar to too faced just peachy mattes. They are smooth and blendable unlike the rose gold mattes however I liked them too.

There are two bad shades in this palette which are the reason I give it 3 stars , I can forgive the purple shade called amethyst which is patchy but you can still use it with a fix plus to get more pigmentation the shade cosmo doesn't fit in this palette I mean for $65 and with tax this palette is around $72
Which is very pricey and didn't expected a pressed glitter which isn't even pressed hardly in this palette just when I was swatching I put my finger inside and it literally took the a big chunk out of it , and it is now all over my clothes my hands and even on my palette. It's very hard to remove cuz the chunks are big I literally pressed it back but some of it is still on my finger. You need to work hard to remove this glitter it's that messy. I will attach pictures too. I saw huda justifying on Snapchat when people asked her about this shade COSMO that it's a pressed glitter and you can just use glitter glue or fix plus I mean I would I invest in other stuff and spend money to get glue and fix plus to use this palette ??? Like seriously I'm paying $72 and now I have to buy a glue and a setting pray just to use this glitter. I think this palette isn't worth of $65 I would try to return it cuz I don't want my stuff full of glitter. I would never pay $65 plus tax for this palette I don't recommend this at all! This palette should be around $40 it's a nice palette but this shade COSMO DOESNT FIT HERE. It's north worth $65.
I don't know why a lot of YT aren't honest about this palette.
Sarah J.
The Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette is a stunning selection of 18 warm toned neutrals and plum shades inspired by the desert sunset. I really like that Huda incorporates a variety of textures into her palettes. There are 3 different formulas used in this palette: 8 mattes, 6 “Pressed Pearls,” 3 “Duo-Chrome Toppers” and 1 “Pure Glitter.” The mattes kick up a little powder in the pan but I didn’t notice any fallout upon application. Some shades such as Amethyst feel a little stiff and dry but still apply beautifully. The matte shades are highly pigmented and blend like a dream. The “Pressed Pearls” are very creamy with a terrific color payoff. Blood Moon looks amazing packed on to the lid. I would recommend using your finger or a damp synthetic brush such as the MAC 274 to apply the “Duo-Chrome Toppers” and “Pure Glitter” shades. Cosmo (the glitter shade) can be a little messy, but I was able to make it work by dabbing it on top of one the pearl shadows with my fingers. I really appreciate the versatility of this palette. You can create countless looks with just this palette alone. I always get complimented whenever I wear it. Also, the packaging is very ornate and beautiful. I think the Desert Dusk Palette is a great value at $65 since you’re paying just over $3 a shadow. If this color scheme appeals to you, I’d definitely recommend purchasing this palette.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I'm loving this palette. Want to know the main reason? This company like others like the kvd saint and sinner palette that are all hyped up are NOT selling out in an hour, a day or even a week. They've finally got their stuff together and have product for more than just those who can afford to spend money the minute every palette comes out and has the time to stay up all night waiting for the probably 3am to 7am release. This allows those who work or have to save money to enjoy these palettes too.
Now lets get into the quality of the palette and the formula.
The formula is pretty great. It's no Natasha Denona Eyeshadow but it is pretty high quality. They are pigmented and easy to blend for the most part. In this palette compared to the first palette, the Rose Gold, there are a lot less glitter packed shades and more metallic pigmented shades which work a heck of a lot better. Of course there are a couple shades like that and they are not so great right off the bat. If you try to swatch them you get very far apart glitter specks with no pigment. It's pretty annoying but maybe it can be worked with.
The matte and satin and metallic shades are all pigmented and soft and finely milled with minimal kick up and hardly any fall out whatsoever.
The colors blend together perfectly and as long as you use a primer as a base. You don't need an eye primer for that as much as you've been led to believe you do. Any face primer, concealer or foundation and even lotion can work great as a moisturizing base that can help make your eyeshadow last longer and blend easier and go on more pigmented. These all can.
My only issue with this palette is that no matter how many looks I attempt to make they all end up looking pretty much the same. You get maybe 3 or 3 really involved looks and even they aren't all that dissimilar. I used totally different colors than I used yesterday and the two pics I took showed how very similar they were which was quite disappointing and I really wanted this palette because it was so unique and similar to the ND lila palette I thought I could essentially get the same colors or very similar colors in a good quality palette for half the cost and that's what I did but I didn't get exactly what I wanted.
It works good and the colors are pretty for night, evening, summer nights, vacation, date night and fall.
If you don't own these colors in your collection go and find them. This is a great palette that will last a while and look good on every skin tone.
I definitely recommend. Only buy from approved retailers. That's sephora maybe cult beauty site and the huda beauty site. Trying to find a deal on ebay, mercari, posh mark, etc. Will only get you a fake palette. And it may look similar but its not at all. The colors will be completely differwnt as well as the finishes and that's best case scenario. These places aren't overseen by laws and the FDA so fake make up has given people extreme rashes, burned people, blinded people, made them have serious issues. Its a real possibility and that's worse case scenario. I know its expensive but you're only throwing money away and will be further away from owning the palette because you didn't save that money. So be safe in your shopping but do get your hands on it if you can.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
#GiftCrush #contest @influenster #influenster #hudabeautygiveaway #hudabeauty #shophudabeauty #hudabeautyfans #makeup #makeupfanatics #beautiejunkies #trending #beautytrends #beautyworldwide #giftideas #portlandbblogger #bblogger #capricorn #birthdaygirl #giveaways #makeuplovers #mua #beautyguru Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold EditionHuda Beauty 3D Highlighter PaletteHuda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow PaletteHuda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette MauveHuda Beauty #FauxFilter Foundation
Olga C.
Seminole , FL
The first time I saw this palette on Instagram the color selection got me. I was kind of doubting to buy it or not because of the price point.My fiancé surprised me with this palette as a present. Since first time a opened it,this palette became my absolute favorite go to palette,I love it!It has all neutral matte shades for everyday looks and these gorgeous duo chromes for the night out. You can create so many with this one! Matte shades ( there are 8 of them) are on the warm/berry/red side,all are great quality,easy to create seamless blend.They are on a bit on a dryer side than creamy,but they are easy!Not patchy at all and very pigmented.I do not have a fallout problem. Duo chromes (there are 3 of them,called “toppers”) are better used with a glitter glue.Shimmers (6 of them) are very creamy and gorgeous!I use them with my finger. And there is one glitter shade “cosmo” that I never have used.Very high quality,long wearing eyeshadow palette that inspires me everyday!Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
Olivia T.
Henderson, NV
This is my very first review here for an eyeshadow palette because I love this one so much that I want the world to know!!!!!! My first warm berry colored palette was the ABH modern renaissance and I’ve been hooked on warm tones every since. Every color is blendable even though the iridescent and opalescent ones are harder to work with (I use my finger) but the colors are so flattering on warm toned and tanned skin. I felt exotic and majestic playing with all these colors. I wish the one glitter color was lighter so I can apply it as an eyelid highlight, but I still use all colors!

The only downside is that the packaging could’ve been sturdier (aka no cardboard) since it’s such a huge and rather expensive palette I would’ve preferred a plastic case, but I won’t even take off a star for that. If you’re an experienced or passionate makeup lover who can play with warm tones and shimmers, this is the best palette to get!
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This eyeshadow palette is absolutely gorgeous, so stunning, and this would make the perfect gift #giftcrush for any makeup lover , makeup artist,or beauty enthusiast! Starting with the packaging- made by huda beauty, is to die for! The girl on the front of the palette is absolutely beautiful dripping in a diamond head piece and looks middle eastern/gypsy like, but it certainly amps you up, is very beautiful,is out of this world detailed, and makes you excited for the desert dusk palette inside. When you open the palette, like all palettes contain, there's a piece of plastic to protect your shadows from flaking or breaking, or mixing with others, and this Is the first plastic piece I've ever seen that was not just clear, and actually has gorge eyes printed on it, in a 3d hologram type of print, which again is the little details that set this palette above the rest. There is a full size mirror great for applications in the go or traveling. And inside, are the most gorgeous, mix of eyeshadows I have ever seen, and by far the best eyeshadow palette of 2017 hands down. There's a beautiful mix of matte, satin, glitter, and duochrome shades, some warm toned, some cool, making this palette so versatile, with so many options creatively! Besides the fact that the shadows are some of the prettiest I have ever seen, they are extremely pigmented, there are rare shades that could be worn alone and really stand out, or if you're a makeup artist, there's so many eye looks you could do, so many different shades can be combined to create a gorgeous look, from natural daytime to red carpet glitz AND glam,on any age, and any skin tone! Making this desert dusk palette well worth the price. Also, the shadows are extremely easy to apply, they blend like butter, barely any kickback or fallout, a little on the glitter/shimmer shades, but that's expected, and I normally wet my brush with Mac fix plus, to make these intense unique gorgeous set of shadows, just THAT much more intense. This is a must have for me. The perfect holiday gift. I am in love and obsessed with this palette & I have worked with hundreds of palettes the past few years, & this one takes the cake. This was my first huda beauty purchase, and OMG it's beyond great, beyond met my expectations, it blew me away, I am so happy about this palette!!! Also it is not at Ulta, where I usually shop, I had to purchase it online from sephora (ulta does not have Huda Beauty), but it was so worth buying! I would highly recommend this product to others and I absolutely love it!!!!
Ana Rita ..
This is such a beautiful palette. The shades are pigmented and blend beautifully on your lids. You can create so many different and stunning looks. I also love that they added a mirror to this palette.The one shade I have to say I did not like was ‘cosmo’. It is this pressed glitter that just refuses to stay on the palette. It falls off all the time and I literally have to press it back on with my fingers and that’s because I haven’t even tried using the shade yet. It’s just messy and a pain. Other than that I have no other complaints for this palette except the price $65! Ouch!
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
who wants to try this palett in a voxbox for free ?
Emily c.
I cant choose between huda beauty dessert dusk or rose gold. What one is the best pallete, is it worth the money?
Elyzavia H.
Is it worth the hype? I just got this today...
How do u get it for free ??
Sidrah n.
29c street, ['', '', '']
Which one would you choose Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette or Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadows Palette Rose Gold Edition Comment below your favorite..❤😊