Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette

A dynamic eyeshadow palette with 18 shades in four unique textures: one dazzling glitter, eight creamy mattes, six shimmering pearl shades, and three duo-chrome toppers. Adventure on an exotic Arabian journey with the latest eyeshadow palette by Huda Beauty. This richly toned palette features 18 versatile shades that can be layered in infinite ways to create a vast array of looks with just one palette. Layer different textures to create unique combinations, or add intrigue to smooth matte shades with a duo-chrome topper. From subtle, natural looks to dramatic statements and bold glittering looks, this palette will become your new essential for all your makeup routines. This palette contains:- 8 x Matte Eyeshadows in Blazing, Saffron, Amethyst, Oud, Amber, Eden, Musk, and Desert Sand- 6 x Pressed Pearl Eyeshadows in Turkish Delight, Angelic, Cashmere, Royal, Nefertiti, and Blood Moon- 3 x Duo-Chrome Topper Eyeshadows in Retrograde, Twilight, and Celestial- Pure Glitter Eyeshadow in Cosmo It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates "Our second palette is filled with vibrant, highly-pigmented shades that reflect the exotic landscape of the Arabian desert around us. We've introduced three new formulas to reflect all its dazzling mystery and charm, in particular the iridescent duo-chrome formulas just completely capture the mysterious desert mirages. I spent so much time to ensure that every shade was absolutely perfect, and every color is so special to me. It was also really important to me that we take all our knowledge and feedback from our first palette, and create something that would showcase our growing experience and knowledge." Huda Kattan

Are they good quality?It look very nice.It’s a lit bit expensive and I am not sure if I buy it. Tell me your experience with this pallete?
Are they good quality? I heard a lot of different opinion about this pallet but look amazing and I want to try it. What ypu think?
Start your review of Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“C'est le coup de coeur huda beauty it's thé best talent arabic i love this palette it's so pigmented and color it's so amazing i wish de resever cette pallette” in reviews
“...problem with this palette is that there is a bit of fallout there. And the glitter or the shimmer color hudabeauty said in instagram that u should first you have to apply the shadow of the same color of the shimmer so it will just sit there really nicely. In love with this. Must have eyeshadow💙💙💙💙” in reviews
“Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette($65.00 for 0.63 oz.) contains eighteen eyeshadows with a mix of matte and metallic finishes across mostly warm-toned hues. The metallic eyeshadows are very, very dense, with some being drier and dense and others being creamier and dense. The ones that were drier tended to yield chunkier pieces of product that were difficult to apply to the lid, even using fingers as recommended by the brand. They had a tendency to emphasize the texture of my lid, which made the area appear more wrinkled and thicker/uneven. I was able to apply the metallic shades with a damp, flat synthetic brush (MAC’s 242) as well as with fingertips (but the brush gave me a lot more precision). Some shades lasted around eight hours while a few were more prone to fallout and creasing after six hours of wear.<br style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 17.76px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 17.76px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">What I was more surprised by was just how chalky and thin the matte eyeshadows were with some being better and others being worse in practice. I think that the mattes applied better than I expected, but they were quicker to fade and crease within six to seven hours of wear. One shade wasn’t usable at all; the texture felt like velvet, but it yielded almost no coverage at all. It seemed like the pan was so firmly pressed that no powder was able to come off the surface.<br style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 17.76px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 17.76px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">I’m not bothered by the use of cardboard for palettes (they absorb impact better than plastic/metal!), even at this price point, but the cardboard used by the brand is some of the lightest weight and cheapest in feel–it felt thin and dented/scuffed easily. Even the clear, plastic lid felt thin and prone to being scratched/dented/torn.” in reviews
Luxembourg
Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Marine K.
Review for: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
J'adore cette palette. Elle est vraiment pigmentée ! Les fards métallisés sont incroyables, justes magnifiques avec de très beaux reflets.  Pour toutes les fans de makeup cette palette est un indispensable.
Elle contient des couleurs nudes et des couleurs flash, en plus des fards pailletés.
mons
Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Léa L.
Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Léa L.
Review for: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
Meilleure palette selon moi! Les couleurs sont magnifiques et super bien pigmentées. Les fards ne coulent pas lors de l’application. J’ai les yeux #bleus et beaucoup de couleurs sur cette palette les font ressortir. Pour moi, la palette #huda est vraiment top.
Review for: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette 0.89 oz/ 25.2 g
I really love this palette, I can use this everyday. I like all the colours and my favorite is Angelic. I actually love Huda Beauty makeup products because they're quality is so good. I love everything about Huda Beauty. I would tell everyone to buy this!
vilvoorde
Review for: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
I really like the colours in this palette! My 5 stars are mostly for the iridescent shadows because I think they are of exceptional quality and it makes my looks very bright and with a very girly touch! What's really practical is that the glitters don't fall off.
zwijndrecht
Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by safaa B.
Review for: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette 0.89 oz/ 25.2 g
I love this pallete. There are so much colours. I Bought it from sephora. The eyeshadows are very easy to Apply. The products are very long lasting and very pigmented. I would buy this again for shure.Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
Brussels
Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Salomé L.
Very good palette; great colors, great shimmers especially (put it with your fingers, even better!), nice packaging, a lot of shades... But I think the formula could be better, I don't find it easy to blend and mix with other colors. Or maybe you need to have special brushes for this. 💜 I did a metallic mauve eye look with #DesertDusk #Eyeshadowpalette (video ig: salarrea)
Aartselaar
Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Anais M.
Review for: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette 0.89 oz/ 25.2 g
Esta sombra la primera vez que la vi fue amor a primera vista demasiado hermosa los colores muy bellos y pueden usarlo cualquier tono de piel la calidad buenísima a diferencia de la primera sombra de Huda este estuche tiene espejo muy buena la verdad
belgium
Review for: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
This is a great palette, i really love the colours and the pigmentation. There are enough colours to make tons of gorgeous looks! The glitters are stunning and they are my favourite shades in the palette! Love this
brusselstraat 279
Review for: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette 0.89 oz/ 25.2 g
I love the shades, however for the price is something that made me think 10 times before buying it. Some shades have fallout. I would reccomend using your fingers for the glitter eyeshadow. Formula is great glides on the eyes easily. Pigmentation is also very good. However you can find really good dupes that cost way less.
Leuven, Vlaams-Brabant
Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Veerle B.
I love this palette!

First of, I really love the colors this palette has. They are totally up my alley. These kind of colors go really well with my green eyes.

I find all the mattes to have good blendability. Some shimmers need to be applied with a finger, but I don't mind that.

I've been using it non stop since I got it and I loved every look I created with it!

Definitely think every eyeshadowlover should own this palette (and the Rose Gold one)!
I love this palette!

939 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nashville, TN
il y a 8 jours
Which Huda palette is your favorite? Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette ir HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette. I got the Desert palette as a gift but before I dive in I’m trying to see if I should exchange for nudes.
khadijah B. • il y a 8 jours
I think that this one is better even though I have tried just a couple of times when I was at a friends house, but I think the colors are great for a person that goes out a lot and prefer dark and colorful eyeshadows, it is really pigmented too. I hope that helps you.💕
ciudad de mexico
il y a 8 jours
Melissa E. • il y a 8 jours
Its such a beautiful palette, worth the splurge. I love how pigmented they are and especially the glitters. I literally dont have to use primer thats how pigmented and amazing the shades are. The possibility of looks you can create with this are endless.